• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Problems With Jeff Hardy At Final Resolution?

TNA bookers and management have been taking a big gamble over the last while, in my opinion, by having Hardly as champ and knowing that this has always been a possibility. They've continued to gamble by keeping the title on Hardly, knowing full well that he could be going to jail as soon as this week. Tonight was their chance to "break even" of sorts by getting the title off of him because whether he is convicted or not, the TNA champ will be in court this week on drug charges. Tonight was their night to finally take a stand and at least give the appearance that they care about the OTHER wrestlers in their company who rely on the success of the company to put food on their family's tables. They chose not to. By choosing to keep the title on Jeff Hardly, they have gambled with the fans' respect, and from looks and sound of it, they have lost. I've never said this before but at this point, if they can't make better business decisions than this, TNA deserves to go out of business. I just feel sorry for all those hard workers who would lose their livelyhood just so a drug addict with dilusions of grandeur and self importance can remain champ. What makes this all the more stupid is that Hardly being champ hasn't increased ratings an iota so it could all have been avoided in the first place.

If you believed the initial reports that Jeff Hardy was "High or Hammered" then you also have to believe this report which I do. I watched the PPV tonight and Hardy did not like High or Hammered he looked to be fine and Not Under the Influence of anything. To me it seems pretty obvious according to this report that the rumor of him being on Drugs or Drunk was completely Blown Out of Proportion.

Of course, that's entirely convenient. Because, you know, Jeff Hardy has proven such a good case of character. Sure he's never lied to cover his ass on something. At all.

Given the fact, not report, fact, that Jeff Hardy signed on to TNA because of the lesser schedule, how are we sure that he was in the Middle East? Do we have fan reports? Do we have any type of record he was actually over there?

And no, no, I don't have to believe two conflicting reports, as you assume, that's why they conflict. Of course Hardy's party is going to insinuate anything far away from drugs. Not like he has an impending drug case on him.

I'm sorry, but you're asking me to take the word of Jeff Hardy, who has a definite agenda to not look like an ass, and his inner circle, and a person who is not believable in the slightest. Give me one good reason to believe in Jeff Hardy. One. Then we can talk

TNA house show report
November 30, 2010
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Report by Tarek Masrie, PWTorch reader

This is a report on TNA's third of three house shows in Abu Dhabi this week.

Notes on TNA World Hvt. champion Jeff Hardy over Jay Lethal

In the main event of Hardy vs. Lethal for the World Title, Hardy was playing his heel character when he came to the ring. He didn't want to shake anyone's hand and was pulling away from the crowd while Lethal still playing the face role.

There is your proof that he was indeed in Abu Dabi just like the report stated he was, and this not come from Hardy's Camp like you said Mike Johnson is one of the person's who Broke the story and has now update it according to what his sources have told him and since this is the most recent update on the situation there is no longer conflicting Reports, Why is this report not believable but the initial one is?

There is your proof that he was indeed in Abu Dabi just like the report stated he was, and this not come from Hardy's Camp like you said Mike Johnson is one of the person's who Broke the story and has now update it according to what his sources have told him and since this is the most recent update on the situation there is no longer conflicting Reports, Why is this report not believable but the initial one is?

Because Jeff Hardy has done nothing, I repeat, nothing to earn my benefit of the doubt. Look, in the court of law, it is innocent until proven guilty. But that means jack shit to the court of public opinion. Jack. Shit. At this point, I have no reason to believe Jeff Hardy has any professional integrity, none at all, particularly. He's already done more than enough to defile his name in the business, which is completely his call. Nothing wrong with it, you live your life as you want to. But don't expect me to take your side when the company is worried about you, and as we've gotten from another source, "another You Tube video ready to happen". I'll let you in on a little secret, they don't do Youtube videos for tired people. You can believe whatever you want. I will use what I've learned of Jeff Hardy recently, namely:

1. He's quite an unprofessional dick.
2. He doesn't give two shits about the fans.
3. He is currently facing charges for heavy drug trafficking.

And from those three facts, deduce what to think about a guy who comes in to the building at his Youtube best. The court of law is where you have the "guilty until proven innocent" moniker. Not in the court of public opinion

Clearly someone has never held down a job for more than six months. But just for the lulz, I'll humor you, and assume you have. Big assumption, but I'll work with it. Let's just say at your firm, or whatever you work at, I highly assume that medical field is bullshit, that someone was coming into work plastered. It affects his work, it affects how people react to his work, and more importantly, it puts people in danger. Do you really believe that person would be around that place long? Absolutely not. That person would be gone in a heartbeat, and everyone would understand why. He's a fuck up. He's unprofessional. But more importantly, he's putting the company in danger. Should this all be true, and I have no reason to believe it isn't, that's exactly what Jeff Hardy did. He put his company, and his coworkers, in danger.

That's why you strip him of the title. Because at the root of TNA, it's still a business, and Jeff Hardy is making your business look bad. The same reason why Chris Benoit has been white washed from history, why Test and Umaga pretty much have had the same thing happen, and why TNA should have acted on this, and not allowed Jeff Hardy to perform. He put his company at risk, period. I'm not sure how you can argue otherwise

Alright buddy... Not that I need to defend myself, but I have worked in the medical field for 8 years. Being in the healthcare field, I do not work in a "firm". Are you ******ed? A healthcare worker would work in a medical center, clinic, nursing home, or a hospice setting, NOT A FIRM!!! Are you 12 years old?

Here is what would happen in my line of work if someone showed up to their respective place of employment drunk. They would be brought by their supervisor to the emergency room and I would administer a BAT level (breath alcohol test) and have them give a urine sample for a urine drug screen. If there were any "problems" with the subject refusing the BAT testing, then I could also do a blood alcohol test. We would do the same thing for this person if they suffered an injury on their job. Hopefully this clears up any "doubts" that you may have. In case you haven't figured any of this out, I work in a laboratory setting... ummm kay... What a moron you are!!!

I simple pose the EXACT SAME QUESTION THAT I DID BEFORE!!! Once again, THE EXACT SAME FUCKING QUESTION THAT YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO ANSWER!!! How do you know that Jeff Hardy did ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL? This "report" never cited ANYTHING specific!!! How do you know Jeff Hardy was drunk, or high, or ANYTHING? Learn how to answer the subject at hand or just go crawl into a hole somewhere!!!

Alright buddy... Not that I need to defend myself, but I have worked in the medical field for 8 years. Being in the healthcare field, I do not work in a "firm". Are you ******ed? A healthcare worker would work in a medical center, clinic, nursing home, or a hospice setting, NOT A FIRM!!! Are you 12 years old?

No, but you sure as hell type like one. Dear God, would it kill you to have some writing ability?

Oh, and I stick by what I say. You involved in the medical field is laughable.

Here is what would happen in my line of work if someone showed up to their respective place of employment drunk. They would be brought by their supervisor to the emergency room and I would administer a BAT level (breath alcohol test) and have them give a urine sample for a urine drug screen. If there were any "problems" with the subject refusing the BAT testing, then I could also do a blood alcohol test. We would do the same thing for this person if they suffered an injury on their job. Hopefully this clears up any "doubts" that you may have. In case you haven't figured any of this out, I work in a laboratory setting... ummm kay... What a moron you are!!!

That's all well and dandy. Now, tell me this... What do you with someone who has a chronicled past? What do you do with someone who has a history of said unprofessionalism, who has repeatedly violated which company's policies? Yeah, you give that guy the benefit of the doubt, don't you?

Gosh, what our "medical" care has been reduced to. No wonder health care is free in America.

I simple pose the EXACT SAME QUESTION THAT I DID BEFORE!!! Once again, THE EXACT SAME FUCKING QUESTION THAT YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO ANSWER!!! How do you know that Jeff Hardy did ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL? This "report" never cited ANYTHING specific!!! How do you know Jeff Hardy was drunk, or high, or ANYTHING? Learn how to answer the subject at hand or just go crawl into a hole somewhere!!!

Listen, when someone uses the words, "another You Tube video ready to happen", it's not as though things are all peaches and cream. We're talking about a guy who has a history with drugs, who has in fact been released from companies for drug activity, who is under surveillance from the government, and has charges pending for drug trafficking. And when there are reports of people at the building, who are backstage, there's got to be something there, with a person who has had so many offenses in the past. Again, if this were a guy who's never had an offense, sure, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, Jeff Hardy has done nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt. If anything, tell me why I shouldn't believe the reports.

No, but you sure as hell type like one. Dear God, would it kill you to have some writing ability?

Oh, and I stick by what I say. You involved in the medical field is laughable.

Writing ability? Whatever... Leave it to the "little kiddies" on here to think that they know something about real life experiences.

That's all well and dandy. Now, tell me this... What do you with someone who has a chronicled past? What do you do with someone who has a history of said unprofessionalism, who has repeatedly violated which company's policies? Yeah, you give that guy the benefit of the doubt, don't you?

Gosh, what our "medical
" care has been reduced to. No wonder health care is free in America.

Yes, you would watch someone more closely who has a "history". Of course you would...

How on earth is healthcare "free" when I will be one of the ones who has to pay for the "free" healthcare of the "less fortunate". I will be paying taxes for this "free healthcare" so people like you can suck the system dry. Thanks for being a real bread winner in society.

Listen, when someone uses the words, "another You Tube video ready to happen", it's not as though things are all peaches and cream. We're talking about a guy who has a history with drugs, who has in fact been released from companies for drug activity, who is under surveillance from the government, and has charges pending for drug trafficking. And when there are reports of people at the building, who are backstage, there's got to be something there, with a person who has had so many offenses in the past. Again, if this were a guy who's never had an offense, sure, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, Jeff Hardy has done nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt. If anything, tell me why I shouldn't believe the reports.

Benefit of the doubt for what? WHAT IS HE BEING ACCUSED OF? What is wrong with you? Do you not understand PLAIN FUCKING ENGLISH? He has not been accused of ANYTHING! You are reading into this what you WANT TO READ INTO IT! You must just have a mental block or something. The reports accused him of NOTHING!

Yes, you would watch someone more closely who has a "history". Of course you would...

Benefit of the doubt for what? WHAT IS HE BEING ACCUSED OF? What is wrong with you? Do you not understand PLAIN FUCKING ENGLISH? He has not been accused of ANYTHING! You are reading into this what you WANT TO READ INTO IT! You must just have a mental block or something. The reports accused him of NOTHING!

I don't know. Maybe he stands being accused of being an unprofessional douche who came to the building in a condition that people backstage deemed him unfit to work. I don't know about you, but in something like wrestling, it's pretty nice when the person you're working with is sober. Because, you know, if he's not, you stand that much a greater chance of being injured. Plain and simple. And if these reports are true, and again, no one has given me any reason to believe that Jeff Hardy isn't on some type of drug right now, then that's some pretty serious stuff, for all the reasons I've mentioned earlier.

Look, you even said it yourself. Someone with a history probably has a reason for that. That person is unprofessional. That person is not a good employee to have around. And with that in mind, you do away with that bad employee, especially if that employee is creating an issue backstage, and for the overall product. How hard is this to understand?

I don't know. Maybe he stands being accused of being an unprofessional douche who came to the building in a condition that people backstage deemed him unfit to work. I don't know about you, but in something like wrestling, it's pretty nice when the person you're working with is sober. Because, you know, if he's not, you stand that much a greater chance of being injured. Plain and simple. And if these reports are true, and again, no one has given me any reason to believe that Jeff Hardy isn't on some type of drug right now, then that's some pretty serious stuff, for all the reasons I've mentioned earlier.

Look, you even said it yourself. Someone with a history probably has a reason for that. That person is unprofessional. That person is not a good employee to have around. And with that in mind, you do away with that bad employee, especially if that employee is creating an issue backstage, and for the overall product. How hard is this to understand?

Maybe Hardy is a douchebag. I don't give a fuck what he is. I would rather have Anderson as the champ in Immortal. A person who showed up drunk or high to work would not necessarily get fired, but they would have to submit to random testing at any time and always be under watch. Jeff DID get fired from the WWE. What has Jeff done in TNA to deserve to be fired? NOTHING...

So Jeff Hardy has a history of drug use... okay. SO WHERE IN THE HELL DID IT SAY ANYTHING IN THIS REPORT OF JEFF HARDY SHOWING UP DRUNK OR HIGH TO WORK? It didn't... You are SPECULATING!!!

I have simply asked you THREE TIMES NOW how you gathered from this report that Jeff Hardy showed up to the Impact Zone high or drunk. You DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER! You are merely speculating. You sir, are an idiot. You refuse to answer the question at hand. Why is THIS so hard for you to understand?

Judging by the new reports, It looks like I jumped to fast on this one. And it all adds up. I don't think TNA would have put Jeff in the match if he was drunk or high. Lack of sleep is believable. "BUT" and its a big but, If TNA and Jeff are lying to cover their butts, then shame on them.

I am a big enough man to admit when im wrong. However, I sill believe Jeff needs to back off of wrestling and get his life together. If not for himself, he should do it for his little girl.

Okay, so I've tried to sympathize with Jeff Hardy as much as possible, but I can't take this anymore. In my opinion, he is a disgrace to the wrestling world, and what TNA is doing right now is sickening.

I'm under the impression this report was true, and it doesn't really surprise me one bit. But as a former huge fan of the guy, this makes me very angry. The WWE gave him everything, pushed him to the moon, made him the WWE Champion, and he was seen as the new poster boy of the freaking company. So what does he do in return? He gets himself released, and 'coincidentally' a few days later he was found with possession of drugs. If you can't put the pieces of the puzzle together, then you must be an idiot.

So he goes to TNA once again, and I had hoped he got his act together, since.. TNA DID push him to the bloody moon and back. Their biggest event of the year ended with a heel turn, which in itself is bad enough, but Jeff Hardy was viewed as being on top of the world. If any other bloody wrestler was given this opportunity, I'd be willing to bet they would say away from being 'hammered' or whatever the fuck Hardy was on Sunday. Now, before you try to pick on me, keep in mind I do respect Hardy as a performer, but ONLY as a performer. He is very good at what he does inside the ring, but it's such a shame he can't live a clean lifestyle outside of wrestling.

Then there was the video of Jeff picking on CM Punk. Now, this time last year, I was a huge fan of both men. Now, I respect Punk a hundred times more than I do for Jeff Hardy. Jeff claimed Punk only got over because of himself, there's a few things wrong with this:

1. CM Punk is a terrific performer, and would most likely have gotten over without the assistance of Hardy.

2. Jeff Hardy claims Punk only got over because of him, meaning if Jeff wasn't a drug addict, Punk wouldn't have gotten over.

3. At least people respect Punk as a person.

This whole issue just makes me sick. Not only does Jeff show his disrespect and lack of dedication to his job, but showing up 'hammered' the day of his World Title defense on PAY PER VIEW.. you know, those things fans actually freaking pay for! But TNA sticks with the original plan, makes Hardy wrestle, and makes him retain the title.

If Mr Anderson does not win the title within the next month, I will riot. Jeff Hardy does not deserve to be the face of any company, because in my mind, he has proven he is nothing but a selfish prick who deserves to be released.

If I was A.J Styles, I'd probably have quit the company by now. I can't believe TNA is so stupid and naive to put Hardy over instead of Styles. Fuck you TNA.

*If anyone was offended by this post I do apologize. But I did have to vent my anger in some form.*

Actually we're all missing two major points. It has nothing to do with drugs or alcohol either.

First point: It's about conditioning. We can see Jeff Hardy had a full schedule. Wrestling in the Middle East, monster truck rally appearances, seeing his child, all valid reasons why he would be tired. However, as much as most of us hate Vince McMahon for how he treats his wrestlers, he pushes conditioning. Even if Jeff had a lot to do, he should be ready for a PPV. He should able to get it together by at least the afternoon of the PPV. Even if he was partying until 5:00 am, or even if he stayed up to read the Bible, he should be ready for a main event of a PPV which would happen around 10:20-10:30 pm. If you are the top champion of a worldwide wrestling company, you should be able to handle the stress and the pressure, the public appearances and the jet lag. It's a lot to deal with, which is why being a World Champion is hard to become and such a special moment. The fact that Jeff was actually close to being pulled because he was almost in no condition to wrestle tells me he's lost a lot of the stamina he had in the WWE. What's crazy about it is that TNA's schedule is much lighter than the WWE's.

Second point: Jeff Hardy is the CENTERPIECE of the Immortals storyline. He is the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. What kind of condition must he have been in if even the mere thought of stripping of the belt came up? Even if he were tired, they could shortened the match in some way, or made it a triple threat, or did something, ANYTHING, to make it work. I remember a few years ago, HHH tore a muscle in his groin and had to wrestle in an Elimination Chamber match, and they still found a way to work the match without causing further injury. Hulk Hogan could barely move in his waning days of WCW, and he found ways to be champion. It must have been a seriously bad and scary condition for a number of officials to make Bischoff think of scenarios to get the belt off of him. It's not like one guy saw him and said something. Quite a few people would have to notice and show concern.

Luckily for Jeff and for Morgan and Anderson and TNA, Hardy got it together and wrestled. It still should be a point of concern, though, that this even came up in the first place, whether it was the fault of simple exhaustion or the influence of something foreign.

FFS Why is Jeff Hardy such a fuck up?? The man has every opportunity to sort himself out and he just doesn't give a shit.

I really hope this isnt true. I had such high hopes for Jeff after he won the TNA World Title. He has this great new gimmick, is being pushed as the face of the company and I really thought this would be the time he got himself sorted out and clean. With the drug trial and everything, I thought (well, more HOPED) that he would grow up and realise that he is throwing his career and maybe life down the toliet. I think alot of ppl must be getting pissed off with Hardy now, especially TNA management as they have put alot of faith in Jeff and he is just repeatedly letting them down.

The worst thing is, if he is fucked up before a match, the safety of his opponent cant be guarenteed. We all saw his awful chair shot on Anderson that hit completely the wrong place and really injured Ken, who is to say he wasnt smacked up at that point?!

If you are on drugs, you cant be 100% safe in the ring, and in a business like wrestling, a slight mistake can end a career. So TNA really need to do something about this, for the safety of their wrestlers.

I give up on Jeff

Well thats what you get when you make someone like Jeff Hardy your TNA champ.

Not sure if the rumors are true but its obvious Jeff has some problems and its just a bad business decision to make someone like that champion because you don't know what you're gonna get with the guy. For all I know Jeff was absolutely fine last night, but whats going on in his personal life is no secret, what if Jeff gets thrown in jail next month? These are not the type of risks TNA should be taking right now, especially since Jeff looks like shit these days and to me, seems like he's only in TNA for a paycheck and nothing else, he just doesn't look like someone who cares anymore.

Say whatever you want about guys like the Miz, but at least you can count on the Miz to be reliable and to work hard as champion because the Miz actually gives a shit, these are 2 things you can never expect from Hardy because he has proven to be neither.

Until it comes from a reputable source I won't believe this at all.

These sites have reported half-truths, exaggerated stories and reported down right lies in order to boost their hits. Until someone who was there comments on it on their twitter, facebook, etc, etc, we won't know what happened. There is a high chance this is bullshit.

If it was true and that bad he wouldn't have retained his title.

EDIT: You do realize who the "sources" of these sites are, right? They're either the jobbers or members of the production team who can feel free to say anything, regardless if it's the truth or a lie, and it's reported as gospel with absolutely no accountability to the source. Do you honestly think Amazing Red (pure example) or Bill Reilly who controls the pyro are privy to information from upper-management about such a situation? You are all naive. By any journalist's standards the dirtsheet's credibility is zero. They cannot prove anything they report.

I have to admit that this story sounds kinda fishy. In this day and age, any knob can post something, and have it get overblown for nothing. I wouldn't be surprise if this was Russo again toying with all the smarks. After all, Hardy also snubbed a bunch of fans who paid $25 bucks to get their picture with him, which was all a work.

I think many of you are missing the point. Let's all assume that this report is completely false and it never happened. The fact is that Jeff Hardy, TNA champion and figurehead of the company, will be in court this week facing very serious drug charges which were NOT made up by some wrestling website or just by someone who doesn't like him. He was fairly arrested for the things for which he will be accused of this week in court. The TNA champion could be sentenced to jail this week.

Why on God's green earth would a company want someone going into court, knowing that there is a good chance he will go to jail, and still have him holding the company's most important title? This court date has been scheduled for a while now and they have had ample opportunities to rectify the situation and put the title on someone else, at least for the time being. They chose not to. Does this seem like a good business decision? Like I said, the latest report of Hardy's behavior prior to the ppv doesn't have to be true. His current situation is bad enough as it is. If I were TNA management, I would much rather have taken the belt from Hardy and given it to Morgan (or anyone else for that matter) and at least salvage some dignity than wait until he is convicted then come up with some ridiculous story about him being injured and expect the fans to swallow it. What will that do to the title's credibility since the wrestling world will know the truth anyway?

You make an excellent point, Tugboat. Tonight's Impact tapings will tell a lot about TNA and the future. If TNA truly trusts in Hardy whether this Sunday's incident happened or not, he will still be champion after this week passes. If they, however, have any doubts about his work ethic, history, conditioning or chance of acquittal, they absolutely must have him drop the title tonight before the trial starts. He can always get it back if he gets cleared.

I am pretty skeptical of this whole thing. Not because its another random sourceless "exclusive" from dirtsheets but because if he was that messed up how did he show essentially no sign of it during the match? If he was in that bad of shape I find it hard to believe there would not have been some signs. This whole thing just seems like an exaggeration based on questionable and/or misinterpreted information which everyone latched onto because it is the IWC obsession of the month.

Let us not forget that the IWC are the "Gods" and "Exclusive insiders" when it comes to TNA, or wrestling in general. One can only wish these people would build their own wrestling promotion and let their unlimited creativeness flow.

I read the article as welll, and usually find Jason to be a very reliable source. Powell later reported that Hardy claimed he was "just tired" from the Abu Dabi trip, so he was told to sleep it off.

But honestly, how many times have we heard similar stories and excuses from the Hardy camp. I want top believe him, I really do, but his track record makes it hard. I respect Hardy as an in-ring performer, but I wouldn't get in the ring with him having been Morgan and it being noted he was screwed up before the PPV. Not only do you risk the safety of yourself, you do so of your opponent. If they were considering stripping him of the title, Id imagine it was more then he just being tired. Hardy was due back in court today, so it should be interesting to see how that plays out. Thankfully, he performed fine in the ring and looked "with it" from bell to bell, although the fact the main event was quite short ties in, im sure.

I just dont see the justification for keeping him champ. I unmderstand them putting the belt on him, because hes a proven draw in the past. But when is enough enough, and you tell a guy he needs to get help? Maybe its because I genuinely worry when I hear things like this, but thats my primary concern, not who the WHC is. And if Powell's report is correct, theres no way in hell he should have retained. I honestly feel for the guy, considering this and the timing of the video surfacing. I dont want to see him becoe another tradgedy in the wrestling community.

He has and always will be his biggest problem, if it isn't taking unnecessary bumps, he's throwing it all away everytime he gets a singles title run.

Matt Hardy is just as much of a fruitcake and has been a waste of space ever since Lita dumped him

Don't get me wrong i respect them for putting there asses on the line to entertain but other than that they get no respect from me on a personal level.

to paraphrase Booker T, "Don't hate the Game, hate the player."

about CM Punk thing, get over yourself Jeff. Look in the mirror and judge yourself b4 you take shots at people who are comfortable with themselves and don't need to be an asshole to be happy

It's hard to believe Jeff... But none of us (or the people in TNA) experienced the trip Jeff did, etc., and did so with all the other parameters Jeff did.

Also, let's stop all talk of "the Hardy camp". I don't believe Matt did the drugs Jeff did, but I'm also not on any drugs that make me see Matt as having the talent Jeff did/does.

I watched the main event live and I didnt notice anything "wrong" with Jeff.Granted he seemed kinda subdued, but I chalked that up to him working he's heel character.i'm frustrated more with internet dirtsheets that put out half-researched info online as being the "real" story.Imagine if they was noone to stand up to defend Jeff? THis story may have been used against him in his court case.

But honestly, how many times have we heard similar stories and excuses from the Hardy camp. I want top believe him, I really do, but his track record makes it hard. I respect Hardy as an in-ring performer, but I wouldn't get in the ring with him having been Morgan and it being noted he was screwed up before the PPV. Not only do you risk the safety of yourself, you do so of your opponent.

I just dont see the justification for keeping him champ. I unmderstand them putting the belt on him, because hes a proven draw in the past. But when is enough enough, and you tell a guy he needs to get help? Maybe its because I genuinely worry when I hear things like this, but thats my primary concern, not who the WHC is. And if Powell's report is correct, theres no way in hell he should have retained. I honestly feel for the guy, considering this and the timing of the video surfacing. I dont want to see him becoe another tradgedy in the wrestling community.

Well said. Hardy is doing well as a champion, and his new gimmick is great. Who who honestly cares when the guy has severe personal problems. He needs to get them sorted, and should be off tv and in rehab or whatever.

Noone wants to see Jeff Hardy die and be yet another wrestler taken before his time. His health is the most important thing, and the safety of his opponent, which cannot be guaranteed if Hardy is off his head in the ring. Until he is healthy and clean and reliable, then he should not be holding the world title and put in a position of rseponsiblity. Its dangerous

It is just like Scott Hall holding a world title, a disaster waiting to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back