Problems With Jeff Hardy At Final Resolution?

If the report was true and TNA were actually seriously thinking of stripping him off the title and keeping him off the PPV altogether, then I have a extremely hard time believeing he was just 'tired'. Really? If he was tired do you think they'd actually think of taking the title off him? There are ways in matches to facilitate wrestlers who are tired, and they could have suggested making the match a triple threat match or something to alleviate the physical stress he'd be under.

I hope for TNA and Hardy's sake it was just extreme tiredness. Maybe Hardy was just an idiot and made too many appearances and was just exhausted.
Because if the truth was that he was under the influence of drugs and TNA didn't actually do anything about it, then that's just fucked up.

It's hard to believe Jeff... But none of us (or the people in TNA) experienced the trip Jeff did, etc., and did so with all the other parameters Jeff did..

Actually, alot of people in TNA experienced the the trip that he did. TNA went to Abu Dabi, it wasnt Jeff hardy. I dont recall any of them coming back and being in danger of being pulled from the PPV, or told to sleep it off. No, we didnt experience what he did. But this has happened time and time again to the point where any excuse is hard to buy. Would you be the one that would want to trust your safety in the ring with someone who was told to "sleep it off" the day of the PPV? I wouldn't, because I value my safety, and I would his as well if I was a wrestler.

Also, let's stop all talk of "the Hardy camp". I don't believe Matt did the drugs Jeff did, but I'm also not on any drugs that make me see Matt as having the talent Jeff did/does.

We dont know what drugs either Hardy has done. All we can do is look at the information given. And the fact is, Matt's posted several videos where he's looked screwed up as heck. You don't have to be on drugs to see that. Matt was pulled from a European trip for being too messed up to work, then refused to give a urine sample. That speaks for itself.

Youre right in that Matt doesnt have the talent or popularity that Jeff does. But we hear the same stories from the two of them over and over. They took too much cough medicine. They were worn out from the long trip. The lengthy and strenuous WWE schedule wore them out. Id imagine the last is true for many of the other wrestlers in WWE Id imagine, but I dont see videos of them on the web looking stoned out of their minds.

Both of them need to get healthy. Whether its mentally, physically, or clean, they need help. I say that as someone who DOESNT want to see them be another Eddie Guerrero, Umaga, or a Von Erich. Its not a bad thing to care about the well being of prominent performers, and wanting to see them live healthy, clean lives while entertaining me. The report on Jeff regarding Sunday's backstage "incident" if you will indicates hes exaxctly the opposite. and even if Matt is the lesser performer, does that mean his health and wellbeing are less important.

My point is, as much as I like both Hardy's, Id rather see them get out of wrestling altogether if it meant it got them straight and living healthy lifestyles. Theres no argument that they currently are.

I think Mark Maddens' most recent column sums everything up about Jeff Hardy. I can't believe people are actually buying the spin doctors in TNA trying to cover up Hardy's problems. I also can't believe the company would make excuses and give Hardy a free pass because they think he's a star and detrimental to the angle they're going with right now.. at the expense of Hardy's issues, TNA's credibility, and imagine what the rest of the roster must be thinking? Really shows a good example for them to get behind, when their drug addicted champion gets slaps on the wrist while the rest of them are forced to sit back and give Hardy a spotlight they bust their asses to try to get. TNA's fucked.

I read the Story too about Jeff Hardy being "tired" the Day of the PPV. I really think TNA needs to tighten up on their Rules like WWE has when it comes to punishing the guys accordingly. Jeff Hardy is your World Heavyweight Champion (which was a mistake to begin with given his Trial going on) but instead of TNA taking the Title off of him they continue to let him do whatever he wants. I know these guys are Human just like we are but when a guy like Jeff gets chance after chance you have got to draw the line somewhere,hence the reason WWE let him go. To me it just tells me the lack of intelligence in TNA's upper Management.

I really think TNA needs to tighten up on their Rules like WWE has when it comes to punishing the guys accordingly.

I agree TNA needs to make some rules (I'm not sure they have any, much as this stuff with Morgan & the "concussion" stuff might lead you to believe), but I think some of WWE's might be too tough/too lose, depending on the person/situation.

Jeff Hardy is your World Heavyweight Champion (which was a mistake to begin with given his Trial going on)

I agree it's a mistake, but I think the same reason we see it as a bad move is the same reason TNA might see it as a good one; What will get more eyes on your company than if its "face"/top Title-holder is on trial outside of the business?

but instead of TNA taking the Title off of him they continue to let him do whatever he wants.

TNA motto, pehaps?: There's no such thing as bad publicity."

hence the reason WWE let him go. To me it just tells me the lack of intelligence in TNA's upper Management.

I'm not sure how much of it was WWE letting him go, & how much of it was Jeff doing it. My memory's a bit rough, but I seem to recall Jeff saying something while still working for WWE about "tiring" of the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back