Desmond Wolfe: Finished With TNA?

Well I can't say I'm surprised. He wasn't really much apart of TNA for a while now. I know he had his gig as Commissioner on the much watched Xplosion, but that's it. Its sad really because he is a heat magnet and probably one of the best in ring performers in this day and age. I actually got to see Wolfe at a house show in my hometown. He was the most over person there. He had everything that included the look, skills, and technical ability. It is a shame we won't ever get to see him compete in a wrestling ring again because of his medical condition.

What does this have to do with mistakes? People are once again jumping to conclusions of why a wrestler was released. Desmond Wolfe was currently writing a sitcom and also doing stand up in Florida. So obviously he has other options available outside of wrestling. There are many ways you can look at him being off the roster page, but I am not going to sit here and say

"Fuck TNA they fuck everything up"

"TNA like always can't finish a storyline"

because we don't know why he is gone. There obviously is a reason why he can't wrestle or he would have been. He wouldn't have been on Xplosion as a commissioner.

These are reasons why certain people piss me off. There is no reason at all to bash TNA for this until we know the whole story and even then the guy hasn't been on TV for over year. It got to the point where you forget he is even employed.

Hmm....I'll ask again. Do you think TNA ever makes any mistakes? If yes, please elaborate.

Thanks.

True, we don't know whats going on with Desmond Wolfe but something is very fishy. Did he piss someone in the company? ( doubt it but not impossible). Does he have a serious disease to the point that he can't wrestle? Well it would have to be pretty serious, but like someone said earlier nobody can disclose what it is (unless it leaks) without his consent. So until we know for sure lets not speculate.

Given that with most companies today personal medical information cannot be released without the consent of the employee/patient, my guess is he's got Hep C as has been speculate. If it was career-motivated, he'd have said as much. (i.e. decided to get into acting, was burned out on wrestling, etc.) He didn't. Unless and until he comes forward, we're all left to speculate, but I'm going with the medical issue.

Hmm....I'll ask again. Do you think TNA ever makes any mistakes? If yes, please elaborate.

Thanks.

But what does that have to do with Desmond Wolfe getting released? Please elaborate on that because if not it is off topic and should go in the complaint thread where you should probably pitch a tent because that is all you do.

Also how come you just ignored what I said?

But what does that have to do with Desmond Wolfe getting released? Please elaborate on that because if not it is off topic and should go in the complaint thread where you should probably pitch a tent because that is all you do.

Also how come you just ignored what I said?

You don't want to answer the question. Got it. Thanks.

I know it's unfortunate that he can't wrestle, but I really enjoyed that promo where he announced he was the Xplosion Commish. I think they could've stuck with that for at least a couple of months and I would've watched Xplosion happily to see it.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? I just don’t get the point of this. Let’s just say he answers no, or even yes, what the hell are you going to reply with? Do you think releasing Wolfe was a mistake? It’s a shame, but in no way is it a mistake. Releasing a guy who is not cleared to wrestle and is not a big star can in no way be interpreted as a mistake. I’m gutted Wolfe is gone, as I really liked him, but if he can’t do what he’s paid to do then sadly it’s time to part ways.

There’s no doubting Desmond Wolfe has massive potential but if he cannot medically fulfil that potential, TNA have made the right decision in releasing Wolfe. The timing seems a little odd to me though. Why wasn’t he released a few months ago when no one had seen him in ages? It seems strange to release him just after you’d found something for him to do (Xplosion Commissioner). And something that was working pretty well IMO. I’ve been enjoying Xplosion lately (it’s not just an iMPACT! recap show, right after iMPACT! now) and Wolfe had been an integral part of that.

Hopefully Wolfe can get medically cleared in the future and make a triumphant return to Impact Wrestling.

I became a fan of this guy, when I watched his work from ROH. Wolfe had so much promise when he arrived in TNA. The matches he had with Kurt Angle were outstanding. He was on his way to a bright future in TNA, but then he became a victim of that horrible feud with Abyss, and London Brawling never went anywhere. This a tough break for Wolfe. He could've had a nice career on a bigger stage, but now we'll never know what could've been.

Of course they make mistakes. Just like every other company in the world. So again what is the problem. What if he can no longer wrestle and they parted way mutually? How is it a mistake if he can't wrestle and wants a release? That is why I said stop jumping the gun on bashing the company when you don't even know what the reason is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back