Prank

So wait, I was supposed to tell people that it was a joke, so they wouldn't react to the joke?

Raise your hand if that sounds freaking stupid.

No, you were supposed to not be oblivious to a poster that has repeatedly had problems with these types of pranks.

If you try to tell me that you didn't think tdigs would react this way, then that would be stupid.

So yeah, a pm would have done wonders in this case.

I'd think he needs to CHILL, just like the rest of you. Everything was fine, but instead of realizing what was going on, the intellectual that he is jumped to conclusions and panicked and has now left, because he can't handle things not being perfect for half an hour.

But he's reacted similar to this before, hasn't he? It would be too much of an imposition give him a heads up? It's not like he'd spend his time saying it's a work. He'd just chose not to participate.

I'm not going to coddle someone because they reacted badly to it before. He should have been able to figure it out. Most others did.

You've done in two months what I did in 10. Razorback =/= PYT. Razorback >>>>>> PYT.

Eh. I often times get rather condescending to people in the WWE sections. I should work on that. Though some people seem to like it. And it's really only to the faceless posters who say "ECW is a shell of it's former self! Down with McMahon!" and other shit that doesn't make a lick of sense; so it may be justified. A little.

just two quick questions.

1) I missed the prank, Please someone enlighten me.

2) WHAT FUCKING CLIQUES, WHO ARE APART OF THESE GROUPS, I WISH I WAS APART ONE.

All of the staff are actually members of the Illuminati.

Yes and I'm just a puppet to further X's part of the world domination plan. He keeps tantalizing me with the hope of membership, and then dashes it by nitpicking on every mission success I have.

I'm still trying to figure out who's ass I kissed to get a mod spot.

I was never a protege, never went on mod repping sprees.

Fuck you milkyway, if you want someone's ass kissed, you can kiss mine. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back