• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unitalicized

Phillies got lucky yesterday, just sayin'.

LUCKY!?!?! The Cards got lucky they got one run off of Hams who brought it last night. And we in the PHI celebrated Cinco de Mayo a little early thanks to our Panamanian amigo Carlos Ruiz. Pujols, the best player in baseball is rather average vs. the Phils....7-44 or something. Tonight you guys get to have a run in with Spanky. Not looking forward to that, as he is shit and Penny fucking owns us. I love sports.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;2026588 said:
LUCKY!?!?! The Cards got lucky they got one run off of Hams who brought it last night. And we in the PHI celebrated Cinco de Mayo a little early thanks to our Panamanian amigo Carlos Ruiz. Pujols, the best player in baseball is rather average vs. the Phils....7-44 or something. Tonight you guys get to have a run in with Spanky. Not looking forward to that, as he is shit and Penny fucking owns us. I love sports.

Tonight will be fun, and I agree completely with your last sentence. Hopefully IC will post more than TM, it will only make iot that much more fun.

IC, it was awesome having you as admin, and one of the down to Earth kind of people on the forums. I appreciate the advice that you gave me, coming from an admin it helped me a lot.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;2026572 said:
Sounds like someone has been eating sour grapes today. However things are looking so great with the Fly Guys right now. Stupid Bruins.

Stupid Bruins, how dare you?

I hope your infamous beard isn't a playoff beard like many of the players grow during the playoff drive. Because if so, give it a couple of more days, and it's Gilette time for you.

Just kidding. Actually it's been a pretty good series, pretty tight and evenly matched. I like Rask, though, over Boucher and that will be the difference.

You may want to think about changing your picture :)

Stupid Bruins, how dare you?

I hope your infamous beard isn't a playoff beard like many of the players grow during the playoff drive. Because if so, give it a couple of more days, and it's Gilette time for you.

Just kidding. Actually it's been a pretty good series, pretty tight and evenly matched. I like Rask, though, over Boucher and that will be the difference.

You may want to think about changing your picture :)

No my beard isn't a playoff beard (I don't think I could ever shave it). And it has been a great series you are right. Bouch has outplayed my expectations thus far throughout the playoffs and he is still playing strong. Rask however is just out of this world. Tonight is a must win. Gotta see some step up from Giroux, JVR, Hartnell, and anyone else not named Richards or Danny B.

Rachel Nichols is sad.

rachel-nichols-061227.png

espn-rachel-nichols-3.png

espn-rachel-nichols-11.jpg

Theo "Hitman" Mays;2026572 said:
Sounds like someone has been eating sour grapes today. However things are looking so great with the Fly Guys right now. Stupid Bruins.

25k79z6.jpg

While I don't like the idea either, I think this may actually be great for the forums. I obviously don't know how much work you did as admin, but I'm assuming that it's much more than now. So you might have more times to spice the non-wrestling non-spam sections up IF you don't have to do as much work. And at least you'll still be around so that's a good thing too.

Even I know this is a bit of an end to era and a passing of the guard. Good luck for your new duties in the non wrestling area and hopefully see you around the music section at some point.

agreed. I cant wait for SS and 3B. they were already gonna be intense, but with IC now, who know what'll go down.

Even the OF is going to be intense. Though I'd personally split it up amongst LF/RF and CF, but its not a big deal either way. But SS and 3B is going to be a doozy. 1B and 2B is a no brainer in my mind.

Admin shows up if you Infract too many people. True story. He also shows up if you infract Disco so many times he is almost banned. The mod that did that got a lengthy p.m from him in his first week. I I mean he was scared shitless when he saw the pm from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back