• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unitalicized

Admin shows up if you Infract too many people. True story. He also shows up if you infract Disco so many times he is almost banned. The mod that did that got a lengthy p.m from him in his first week. I I mean he was scared shitless when he saw the pm from him.

I wish that Mod would post it, as it would be hilarious to read.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;2026990 said:
Even the OF is going to be intense. Though I'd personally split it up amongst LF/RF and CF, but its not a big deal either way.

They will be, I'll post the 1st baseman thread by the weekend. I have to work 10 hour shifts til monday so forgive me if it takes a little longer.

The first baseman thread is going to be boring! Let's move on to the Cano/Utley debate.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Phew...hold on...have to catch my breath at the thought of you just mentioning Robinson Cano in a discussion about best 2nd basemen...okay...

:lmao:

Even me, a die-hard yankee fan, knows Cano has no chance in that debate. Its gonna be all Utley. If we do this in 2012, then maybe he has a shot.

He's top 3... behind Utley and Pedroia.

Cano's doing unbelievable so far this season.

Oh you mean best presently?

Oh okay than yeah sure Cano would definitely be in the conversation, I thought you guys meant best of all time. That's what was leading me to crying with laughter.

Yeah you were pretty awesome (except for making posting part of a mod's job, ahem ;)). You took promotion of the site to a whole new level. I'll rank you third in the list of admins behind me and Jonny. Me being first obviously, Jake being last.

Good to see you're staying on as a mod though, sensible choice.

Yeah you were pretty awesome (except for making posting part of a mod's job, ahem ;)). You took promotion of the site to a whole new level. I'll rank you third in the list of admins behind me and Jonny. Me being first obviously, Jake being last.

Good to see you're staying on as a mod though, sensible choice.

Thanks dude. Means alot, really.

IC, you were a great admin and I know that the video games section as well as the other non-wrestling sections are in good hands. Glad that you're sticking around despite stepping down!

Definitely a great admin, your replacement will have big shoes to fill. Very good job.

Thanks for everything IC. I owe quite a lot to you...almost everything actually in regards to my position here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back