• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Promotion

He got the other one? FTW... He still should have gotten it first, and name calling isnt nice.

How was i suppose to know anyways? There's only one thread. So ha, take that

I agree with Brian, Will shoulda got it, he's done just as much for the forums as Becca has if not more, and has been doing it longer, but whatever, this move really doesn't surprise me

Congratulations. Even though I don't know you well, seems like you are a real asset to the forums.

Also, if there is a second spot, someone should make a Cyber-sunday kinda thing to vote for the next GMod.

just sayin.... ;)

EDIT: I'll vote 4 Will. He showed to be a gent when I got back from my ban, even though i disrespected him, and I fucking respect that.

I LOL'd. At Brian and Justin. :)

There will be no name changes. I'm HBK-aholic forever and ever.

And Why are you all forgetting abot NorCal? Just because Will's been here longer, only the admins know exactly what a mod does.

I agree with Brian, Will shoulda got it, he's done just as much for the forums as Becca has if not more, and has been doing it longer, but whatever, this move really doesn't surprise me

Too bad it's not up for a vote.

Jake and I will decide 1) if we promoted a 2nd g-mod, and 2) who it is. Whomever it is, we are sure will do a great job.

I made Sams I think. Because he told me to.

Being a G-mod rocks. I'm reading through all my old rep comments. I KNEW Slyfox had green repped me :lmao:.

I made Sams I think. Because he told me to.

Being a G-mod rocks. I'm reading through all my old rep comments. I KNEW Slyfox had green repped me :lmao:.

Did he ever rep me? The past has become so vague and I have almost completely given on earning his rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back