• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZForum Staff appreciation thread

The reason why I try to word my criticisms as constuctively as possible and don't argue over the rules is due to the respect I have for the mods. I trust their judgement when dealing with imperfect rules.

If I ever do come off as an ass in forum policy, I'm not trying to appear that way.

I've become friends with a lot of the staff. Great folks. But it's the general posting audience that motivates me to do this. You guys seriously rule.

I'm still recovering from the tdigle wound...

I can never tell when you're being facetious, as you're not that funny. So, sorry?

I've become friends with a lot of the staff. Great folks. But it's the general posting audience that motivates me to do this. You guys seriously rule.

See, this is why IrishCanadian25 is the fucking man and why I have so much respect for him, and for Shockmaster. They both have a genuine passion for this forum, and want to see this place succeed. But, seeing it succeed is all they need in terms of knowing that their work has been done and is appreciated.

If I fuck up a thread title and ask someone to change it via PM, I say thank you...

That's different though. I'd say the best thank you you can show/give a Mod is to listen to them when they tell you something, not argue with them over trivial shit, and continue to be active. If you're active, obviously you like this place and their doing a great job.

not necessarily. Ive contemplated quitting OH so many times. I know that I would then begin to see things all over that i would fix, and then wouldnt be able to, which would make me further aggravated than I already am. So I cant.

yea its a thankless job. I just merged 12 fucking threads all about practically the same subject. "The WWE sux".

it's annoying at first but you'd get used to the change eventually

I miss the infraction button. I'd always go into it and look at the options and just back out.

I miss lurking the board(or as I called it, the 'pulse' of wz).

I miss the bold most of all, lol.

I'll appreciate them when they mod me... I kid I kid, I'll never appreciate them... I kid again. They're alright... Except Luther, he owns...

it hurts so much I don't want to like anymore.

Oh whatever will I do without Justin's approval? :rolleyes:

Oh well at least you got these two jack asses to look up too:rolleyes:

[youtube]9KxTUZ33gdM[/youtube]

Seriously how fucking ******ed do you have to be to get owned by Bill fucking O'Reily?

Oh well at least you got these two jack asses to look up too:rolleyes:

[youtube]9KxTUZ33gdM[/youtube]

Seriously how fucking ******ed do you have to be to get owned by Bill fucking O'Reily?
Is that all you can come up with?

You're fucking pathetic.

Is that all you can come up with?

You're fucking pathetic.

You must be so proud to have heros that ask 12 yr. olds if the nuts dropped yet, tell 14 yr olds to go home and smoke something and tell another kid to commit crime while he's still a minor, seriously after all that shit I'm the one that's pathetic?!?, please:rolleyes:

You must be so proud to have heros that ask 12 yr. olds if the nuts dropped yet, tell 14 yr olds to go home and smoke something and tell another kid to commit crime while he's still a minor, seriously after all that shit I'm the one that's pathetic?!?, please:rolleyes:
Tell me where I said they were my heroes. Please point it out to me because I don't remember saying it.

Yes your pathetic

Tell me where I said they were my heroes. Please point it out to me because I don't remember saying it.

Yes your pathetic

You're a juggapoo, you boast this fact proudly, you've said it's like a family, these to assclowns are the head of your family, explain to me how you can be proud to be associated with such garbage, how can you fucking hold you head up when you support two fucktards who go around telling kids to do drugs and commit crimes while they're minors and ask them shit like "have you balls dropped yet?", tell me how you support this, what possitive comes from this shit?

You're a juggapoo, you boast this fact proudly, you've said it's like a family, these to assclowns are the head of your family, explain to me how you can be proud to be associated with such garbage, how can you fucking hold you head up when you support two fucktards who go around telling kids to do drugs and commit crimes while they're minors and ask them shit like "have you balls dropped yet?", tell me how you support this, what possitive comes from this shit?

Juggs, I'm still wait on an honest response to this^^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back