• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wes is cool again

Actually it was kind of obvious KB, if your account had been hacked by CCS mods like Xfear probably would have been banned for trying to stop him, plus G Mods can't change the names of subsections of the forums (or if they can I never figured out how too)

oh well, it was entertaining while it lasted

There actually is something big going on. This is the result of that event which I can't actually reveal yet. Something big and legit is coming though. This was kind of a party for it.

TBH fuel's posts were funny.

at least i got some chuckles out of it all at Fuel's expense.

Damn, Ellisman should've being here!! :(

Yeah it is pretty lulz-tastic considering it's true Becker.

This is probably the most idiotic thing that I've ever seen on the Internet. Do you have nothing better to do than pull these stupid tricks on people? I can't even imagine how much your normal life must suck that you have to get your kicks off of duping people on this forum, a place where people should have a sense of camaraderie. So, peace out. I'll come back for my puro thread later in case I want to do it again somewhere else.

Most of the people that I like here have my MSN addy. If I was tight with you and you don't have it, then you can ask Becker or Marquis for it.

This is probably the most idiotic thing that I've ever seen on the Internet. Do you have nothing better to do than pull these stupid tricks on people? I can't even imagine how much your normal life must suck that you have to get your kicks off of duping people on this forum, a place where people should have a sense of camaraderie. So, peace out. I'll come back for my puro thread later in case I want to do it again somewhere else.

Most of the people that I like here have my MSN addy. If I was tight with you and you don't have it, then you can ask Becker or Marquis for it.

digle relax...it was just a prank. don't be a tightass about it. damn

Really tdigs? I expected a lot more from you. You're going to leave over this? Pathetic.

Too long to explain Murf. In short, shit went down. And you missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back