Posters You Wish Would Go Away

If anyone is starting a flame war it's that god damn little girl and her pyrokenesis skills.

Who's starting a flame war?

Well you know how you said that Nick B.'s posts are indeed rude and condescending. Well, more often then not it starts a series of backlashes (that he usually wins) which go on with Nick B. and the opponent insulting each other while trying to make each other look like fools. Y'know how a lot of time people get into name calling and such because of their disagreements over certain thing? That kinda thing. I mean it'll always happen because many people here are just like that but I guess what I'm trying to say is Nick B.'s a heel that incites these backlashes instead of just laying out his expert opinion.

Nick and I are at an understanding where we get along despite the fact that we disagree on a lot when it comes to wrestling. Our politics seem to be in line with each other, so that definitely helps. He also knows I think his posts are condescending because I told him so in a debate, and he himself admitted that he sometimes can be albeit accidentally.

But thanks for telling me how to conduct my business on this forum, I appreciate it.

Nick B is like coffee. You have to acquire the taste. Fortunately I like coffee I mean Nick.

I red repped him like 3 times for a thread he made last year when I wasn't even around. All because he red repped me and called me a gay Cena lover. I've taken his rep point and put him into the red.

Nick and I are at an understanding where we get along despite the fact that we disagree on a lot when it comes to wrestling. Our politics seem to be in line with each other, so that definitely helps. He also knows I think his posts are condescending because I told him so in a debate, and he himself admitted that he sometimes can be albeit accidentally.

But thanks for telling me how to conduct my business on this forum, I appreciate it.

Err.. Never told you to conduct your business a certain way. Sorry if you took offense to something I said.

I did. And I do.

Well shit. Its funny cause this is one of those times when its like you bump into the CEO of the company you work at and you make light conversation and accidentally mention that his daughter might be a ****. In this case, I'm the employee and you're the CEO. But hey, I'm the noob that accidentally offended the moderator so atleast I'm movin' up in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back