Posters You Wish Would Go Away

Took him long enough to realize that The Cage is the place for it, not rep. LULZ.

Also, Spic? Ugh. Always thought that was too safe to get offended at. You could've gone with Wetback, Beaner, Fat Girl Fucking Cholo, or Mother Fucker Who Stole My Job, but no...you went with Spic. Boring.

I had this douche that would say a word and then not remember what the word he was looking for was. My bad failed attempt at humor I guess.

I had this douche that would say a word and then not remember what the word he was looking for was. My bad failed attempt at humor I guess.

No, I got that part, I didn't get the "wait for it" reference, but I just figured it out. Didn't realized you posted in the other thread as well as this one.

Enough with this they know who they are shit. They might, but the rest of us don't. Be a man, name names dammit.

No, his posts ARE rude and condescending. Doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about more often than not. Except about Randy Orton. Orton sucks.

No, his posts ARE rude and condescending. Doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about more often than not. Except about Randy Orton. Orton sucks.

Oh I never said he doesn't know what he's talking about but still, we're adults here, no need to start having a flame war. That's not to say you should back down from one but starting one?

Speaking of being an asshole, I think I need to go find a yur_momma post and red rep him again for no reason.

No one really, I don't think I have any 'haters' really, I tend to stay out of Cage fights, personal stuff etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back