WWEdiots and TNArds

Anyone who is getting buthurt over people telling them to go die on a wrestling forum just needs to leave.

And Lsn thanks for pointing that out, I was confused as to why you kept saying go check my sig. I was like, wtf? It's just people saying nice things about him.

Didn't you recently say something along these lines to justinsayne as well? And I know for a fact you've said it to LSN80 previously.

Why? Did you think you were going to change my low opinion of you? If you did, would it have changed the core of anything I was saying to Nick?

No, not any more then you would care that I would change my opinion of you. But listen close, because I know this is going to be really hard for you to understand. Not everything is about you, you're not the end all be all of ever conversation, youre just the one who tries to have the last word and get the most digs in. Just as you like to "slap people in the face with reality", Im more then willing to call you out when youre wrong. Which you are.

And really: If you like discussion, abandon the Cigar Lounge. When's the last time anything good happened in there?

That would be today. Youre opinion on what good discussion is, shockingly, differs from mine.

Who was I a dick to? Who? When someone calls me out, I'm going to respond. Whatever I said wasn't nearly as harsh as telling that person to die, or kill himself. If my being a hypocrite bothers you, but Coco saying something like that doesn't, I think we have a pretty clear idea of where you stood prior to this argument even taking place.

Well I believe you did call both Phatso and me "ass kissing *****es" just because we had the utter gall to like somebody that you don't. I even gift wrapped you an opportunity to retract the unwarranted abuse, but you elected not to do so. So yeah, you were being a dick.

And here's an idea: if you have such an issue with Coco (and your repeated insistence on making this discussion about him indicates that you do) how about not making him you base line for measuring acceptable behavior. Your logic right now seems to be "I can be a hypocrite, act childishly towards people and generally behave like a complete dick... but as long as Coco does it too then it's all fine". As long as there is somebody worse than you out there then you are beyond reproach, is that the standard we're working with here?

In a debate, the entire basis for which was you attempting to call someone out over perceived attitude problems, you have been a blanket dick to everyone who has disagreed with you, refused to address valid criticism until people baited you into it, mirrored just about every aspect of the behavior you were crusading against, attempted to belittle people instead of addressing their posts and generally behaved like a prat. And you're entire defense is that Coco is nasty to people so it's all OK?

See my point yet?

Don't recall.

Aside from that time twenty minutes ago? News to me.

Threads and through rep, several times. The thread Mozz started about me, in fact. "I hope he gets f*cked up the ass and dies". I tend to remember things that are said to me time and again.

No, not any more then you would care that I would change my opinion of you. But listen close, because I know this is going to be really hard for you to understand. Not everything is about you, you're not the end all be all of ever conversation, youre just the one who tries to have the last word and get the most digs in. Just as you like to "slap people in the face with reality", Im more then willing to call you out when youre wrong. Which you are.
But I'm not wrong. You're on the scene to get a word in for yourself because someone brought you up. This is definitely about me.

Youre opinion on what good discussion is, shockingly, differs from mine.
In that I prefer everyone not just say something and move on as is normally the case in the Cigar Lounge but rather interact with one another? You're goddamn right. My definition of good discussion is actual discussion. What you seem to enjoy is known in the education system as show and tell. That might work for you, but I've long since left kindergarten behind me.

Those were fun times though, man.

So we're clear, I didn't pull that up to show Coco's vindictiveness. He asked for a refresher.

tumblr_l57u8uR5x51qbk8mo.jpg

Well I believe you did call both Phatso and me "ass kissing *****es" just because we had the utter gall to like somebody that you don't. I even gift wrapped you an opportunity to retract the unwarranted abuse, but you elected not to do so. So yeah, you were being a dick.

Oh, did I? Did I, directly, call both of you *****es? Or are you nitpicking for a reason to be involved?

And here's an idea: if you have such an issue with Coco (and your repeated insistence on making this discussion about him indicates that you do)

Who called who out? Who started this? Not me. If you had read what was said prior to Coco and I going at it, you'd know that. But, that would mean you took an objective stance and actually disagreed with what I had to say. I doubt that's the case.

how about not making him you base line for measuring acceptable behavior. Your logic right now seems to be "I can be a hypocrite, act childishly towards people and generally behave like a complete dick... but as long as Coco does it too then it's all fine". As long as there is somebody worse than you out there then you are beyond reproach, is that the standard we're working with here?

Fine, I won't. You win.

Maybe we should talk about you now. If you have a problem with me, say it. Stop pussyfooting around the "hypocrite" bullshit. If you think I'm a dick, how can you not think Coco's a dick? It's simple - you like Coco, and do not like me. Fair enough, but don't attempt to disguise it with this "hypocrisy" bullshit.

In a debate, the entire basis for which was you attempting to call someone out over perceived attitude problems, you have been a blanket dick to everyone who has disagreed with you, refused to address valid criticism until people baited you into it, mirrored just about every aspect of the behavior you were crusading against, attempted to belittle people instead of addressing their posts and generally behaved like a prat. And you're entire defense is that Coco is nasty to people so it's all OK?

See my point yet?

I wasn't nasty to anyone who wasn't nasty to me. No one was belittled, that's probably the biggest fucking exaggeration you could have come up with. I've been a hell of a lot nicer to you and Dirty than Coco has been to LSN and habs. Again, that's not something you care about, because you've take a side. Maybe you make a valid point or two, but it's hard to agree with you when you clearly chose a side before you punched out a single word. Because of that, your opinion on this matter means very little to me.

DirtyJosé;3348481 said:
Riveting shit, Zeven. Oh wait, this isn't a spam thread? Oh. Oh my.

You could always just report posts like these in the future bro. Zeven's gone for a week now because of that one, so thanks I guess for bringing it to my attention. Shame, I was starting to like Zeven.

Amusing thread full of the best kind of ********* though, I approve. Go about your normal business.

Oh, did I? Did I, directly, call both of you *****es? Or are you nitpicking for a reason to be involved?

Let us take a look shall we?

Here we go - bring 'em out. Bring out every poster on this site who hopes to avoid Coco's wrath by praising his comedic genius. This will probably take all night...

It's gotten me... right here, I suppose. I'd rather be on my own than look like an ass-kissing pussy.

Both of those posts were direct replies to Phasto, so yes, you directly called Phatso an ass kissing pussy. With me you elected to pussyfoot around with it (something you will call me out on later in this post, just to add another count of hypocrisy to the list) making implications and dodging my completely reasonable requests for clarification. As memory serves when I asked if the "ass kissing pussy" comment applied to me you simply told me to interpret it however I chose to, so don't now try and claim some high ground because I did presciently that. If I was supposed to be excluded from your abuse then I handed you multiple opportunities to clarify that, and if I wasn't supposed to be exempt then your argument above holds no water.

Who called who out? Who started this? Not me. If you had read what was said prior to Coco and I going at it, you'd know that. But, that would mean you took an objective stance and actually disagreed with what I had to say. I doubt that's the case.

"...But he started it!"

Seriously, and you trying to force every single grade-school cliche into a single debate?

Fine, I won't. You win.

Bonza. That's a step in the right direction.

Maybe we should talk about you now. If you have a problem with me, say it. Stop pussyfooting around the "hypocrite" bullshit. If you think I'm a dick, how can you not think Coco's a dick? It's simple - you like Coco, and do not like me. Fair enough, but don't attempt to disguise it with this "hypocrisy" bullshit.

I don't have a problem with you. Dude, I'd struggle to pick you out of a line up, I'm simply pointing out that in this thread you're being a hypocrite, something that you are going to frankly comical lengths to avoid addressing. I know it's the done thing to accuse me of having some secret agenda for going after you, but sometimes people criticize you not because of a conspiracy but because you deserve criticism.

As for the charge that I like Coco? Guilty as charged. How terrible of me to keep such an agenda hidden from the population. Know what I should have done instead? My very first post in this thread should have been me pointing out that I like Coco, and because reading comprehension is not strong around here I should later have pointed out to people that the primary reason I entered this thread was because I like Coco.

That's exactly what i should have done... no wait... I tell a lie. That's exactly what I did do. The revelation that I like Coco comes a little bit late, especially since as far as I'm concerned this discussion has little to nothing to do with him. This is a discussion about your attitude, and as I have said countless times, the fact that he may or may not do the same things as you proves nothing other than that you are a hypocrite for trying to call him out on them.

Speaking of which...

Now we get to the sad part in a discussion where Gelgarin has to monologue on the benefits of basic reading comprehension. Kids, if you're reading this, for the love of god stay in school and study hard. That way maybe you too will one day be able to maintain focus throughout an entire conversation without getting lost.

I didn't call you out for being a dick. Coco's a dick. Sly is a dick. I'm a dick. Many of the strongest posters on the forum behave like assholes from time to time. What I called you out for is being a hypocrite. You attempt to berate Coco for all of his attitude problems, yet at the same time display each and every one of those negative qualities yourself. You call people out for things that you yourself are doing. You whine about someone turning on you just because you disagree with them, then turn around and throw abuse at anyone who disagrees with you. You complain at length about Coco's tone and attitude (both of which Coco is perfectly up front about) whilst simultaneously alternating between behaving like a dick (my attempt to come at you with what you have now conceded was valid criticism was met not with adult discussion but with the response "I don't give a shit about Gelgarin. Gelgarin's opinion is worthless") and acting like a petulant child as I have outlined earlier.

I wasn't nasty to anyone who wasn't nasty to me.

Except Phatso, who only tried to say something nice about a poster you were having a disagreement with. Guess we'll add liar to hypocrite.

No one was belittled, that's probably the biggest fucking exaggeration you could have come up with. I've been a hell of a lot nicer to you and Dirty than Coco has been to LSN and habs.

Didnt you just say that you were going to stop using Coco as your moral barometer? To quote me: how about not making him you base line for measuring acceptable behavior. Your logic right now seems to be "I can be a hypocrite, act childishly towards people and generally behave like a complete dick... but as long as Coco does it too then it's all fine". As long as there is somebody worse than you out there then you are beyond reproach, is that the standard we're working with here?

Please don't make me repeat it a third time.

Maybe you make a valid point or two, but it's hard to agree with you when you clearly chose a side before you punched out a single word. Because of that, your opinion on this matter means very little to me.

So what you are saying is that I'm right, but that you're going to ignore me anyway because I like Coco? Seriously? Good grief.

Coco is not a troll and is fun to read, but he also goes out of his fuckin' way to, in his view, bring people down a peg or two. Why does anyone give a fuck if LSN and Hamler had a group trying to promote a section they liked? Acting like he's on a fucking mission to bring honesty to the board, is every fucking bit as annoying as those guys trying to get ppl to post in a section they liked. Look where it got LSN, a position he damn well deserved. Honestly bro, you're funny and it's all well and good when we it's wink, wink, nudge, nudge, look at me, I'm an honesty crusader, but when you start believing your own bullshit hype and tearing ppl down for no reason, other than you're mildly annoyed by their group....maybe you should take your nose out of your own ass for a second and realize you're sounding ever so much like those you despise.

You're THIRTY ONE and can't take the three extra keystrokes to fully type out "people?" Other than moving your left hand towards the e, there's no extra work to be done.

I bet you're fat. Go kill yourself. Or eat yourself, if you haven't already attempted to be like that ****** from one of the Shel Silverstein books

You think that was bad? I'd blow that insult out of the water with some of the stuff that Nick has said to me for sticking up for Coco. I won't repeat it though, because I'm a gentleman and what not... and/or I don't feel like digging through threads to find what exactly it was he said. Something about having my tongue in Coco's ass.

You're THIRTY ONE and can't take the three extra keystrokes to fully type out "people?" Other than moving your left hand towards the e, there's no extra work to be done.

I bet you're fat. Go kill yourself. Or eat yourself, if you haven't already attempted to be like that ****** from one of the Shel Silverstein books

HEY MOTHERFUCKER!

....Shel Silverstein's books were pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back