WWEdiots and TNArds

Oh ok yes! I'm an ass kissing pussy guys! Ok how about this Nick, for the past year or so that I've been back I've seen you become someone I respected. I enjoyed your non spam posts and when you did post spam you were for the most part a nice guy. But ever since you got that bold name you have been nothing more than a fucking prick. I'm not sorry for saying this either. Big head much? You are a great debator, and I knew you could be a dick. But it seems like for the most part that bold name turned you and so many others into a fucking Air head.

This here is total bullshit if I've ever seen it. I don't see one bit of difference between Nick's posting pre mod or post mod. If doing his job makes him a prick, then so be it. I'd rather read one of his posts than read through another series of trolling posts, or kissing the ass of a troll, any day of the week.

I know, they take pride in something they do... fucking awful, isn't it?
It was a subsection on a wrestling forum dedicated to the kind of non-specific dreck that's best discussed only when you're absolutely plastered. Forgive me for saving my energy for something worthy of it and then not bragging about it later.

This here is total bullshit if I've ever seen it. I don't see one bit of difference between Nick's posting pre mod or post mod. If doing his job makes him a prick, then so be it. I'd rather read one of his posts than read through another series of trolling posts, or kissing the ass of a troll, any day of the week.
Once again: I say something less than flattering about someone, and I'm a troll for life. Weird how it always happens in the order, isn't it?

No, I'm simply pointing out what happens when Coco picks a fight with someone. People flock to his defense. Because he's right? I think he could fucking murder someone, and half the board would come to his defense. I don't get it.

So when failing to understand the behavior of a large group of people you automatically gravitate towards the conclusion that they must all simply be kissing ass, and that you are the only one willing to speak the truth (instead of being... you know... wrong)? Know who that rhetoric sounds an awful lot like a dummed down version of?

I'm poking my nose in to other people's business not out of fear that Coco is going to come beat me up or some shit, but because;

a) he's legitimately one of the better posters on the site. The whole "but he's nasty to people" thing is the purview of those who need to get out in the fresh air more.

and b) you're being a massive hypocrite, and pointing out hypocrisy is kind of my thing.

I think he could fucking murder someone, and half the board would come to his defense. I don't get it.

Not really how it's going. Also, I'd send his ass to jail in that event (but I'd also send him cookies).

I'd rather read one of his posts than read through another series of trolling posts, or kissing the ass of a troll, any day of the week.

Who said anything about trolls? Seriously, you have missed the boat on what a troll is in the first place.

OMG EVERYONE IS FLOCKING TO DEFEND NICK!

Coco's not a fucking troll, damn it. A troll is someone who exclusively partakes in trolling or hell, even someone who spends the majority of their time trolling. Coco does neither. He trolls certain people at certain times, something no one here hasn't done.

If you don't troll at least a little bit, you're usually one of the boring dolts that no one is aching to hear from.

DirtyJosé;3348929 said:
Who said anything about trolls? Seriously, you have missed the boat on what a troll is in the first place.

All due respect, but I know exactly what a troll is, who is and isn't one, and who doesn't have the balls to own up to being one.

I also know who has overblown concept of their importance here on these forums, trying to talk about honesty and this sort of stuff, while putting down some of the better posters on here, such as the guys in the Cigar Lounge, the Brain, Jack-Hammer, or D-Man. It's one thing to talk negatively about Cigar Lounge guys promoting their own threads. It's something altogether different for people to suggest that WZCW just won't be the same without them.

Doesn't sound a mile away from my personal sentiments, but on this occasion you appear to have me confused with someone called Sandy Cervix. Rectify this immediately.

Coco is not a troll and is fun to read, but he also goes out of his fuckin' way to, in his view, bring people down a peg or two. Why does anyone give a fuck if LSN and Hamler had a group trying to promote a section they liked? Acting like he's on a fucking mission to bring honesty to the board, is every fucking bit as annoying as those guys trying to get ppl to post in a section they liked. Look where it got LSN, a position he damn well deserved. Honestly bro, you're funny and it's all well and good when we it's wink, wink, nudge, nudge, look at me, I'm an honesty crusader, but when you start believing your own bullshit hype and tearing ppl down for no reason, other than you're mildly annoyed by their group....maybe you should take your nose out of your own ass for a second and realize you're sounding ever so much like those you despise.

I don't give a fuck about Gelgarin, his opinion means nothing to me. I'm not struggling to deal with anyone. If going against you in an argument like this doesn't worry me, why would he?
Not for me to say. What I can say is that your post where someone called "Nate" is quoted still links to the Gelgarin post you intended to reply to. Who am I say what about Gelgarin makes your balls shrivel to the size of little raisins? All I can tell is that he does have that effect on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back