• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWEdiots and TNArds

Your opinion was comprised mostly of butthurt nonsense that missed the point. We kind of like actual contributions down here.

I wanted to know what his point was, seeing he specifically called out my post. If that's butthurt, fine, whatever, I was butthurt.

You're the one who calls me a troll every time I say something honest and goes on rampages for days on end because he's having a hard time giving up smoking. :shrug:

Rampage? I went on a rampage? You're full of shit.

Like I give a fuck. I'm here for quality of discussion. Save your bullshit arguments about "drawing" for when you're defending John Cena. ;)

When I'm forced to defend John Cena, this is usually the route I take.

And yet you still feel nothing more goes on down here than up there. Well, aren't you just a dullard.

Here we go, folks - he doesn't agree with me, so he must be an idiot. Can you go more than two posts in a argument without calling someone's intelligence into question? You know I'm not stupid, so why take it there?

I wanted to know what his point was, seeing he specifically called out my post. If that's butthurt, fine, whatever, I was butthurt.
Point seemed pretty clear to me. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked.

Rampage? I went on a rampage? You're full of shit.
Most people don't want to look inward and realize they're an abrasive little child. It's okay. We can have this discussion again after you take a long, hard look in the mirror.

You know I'm not stupid
You're making a dangerous assumption.

Your post was picked because:

A: You were the first real "big name" in the thread, and not just another turd. For the record, your post was miles better than IDR's. And, having debated you before, I know you aren't shit.

B: The particular post fit what I was describing. It wasn't picked because it was wrong or right; it wasn't picked because (like some of the others) it was stupid. It was picked because it really didn't add anything to the conversation. It was a dead end. Like I said then, it's not really your fault that the type of threads that are made there (like the one I picked) really don't lend themselves to doing more than causing people to yell back and forth about "marks" and "overrated vs underrated".

I went digging in that thread since it was the newest one going when I posted last night. I went in looking for some of the prolific posting I hear about, and that was the best I could find. It's not you; it's the system.

Most people don't want to look inward and realize they're an abrasive little child. It's okay. We can have this discussion again after you take a long, hard look in the mirror.

That means very little coming from the guy who believes he's some sort of internet rebel. Childish? Immature? I'll admit to both right after you.

You're making a dangerous assumption.

I can recall countless time where you and I have complimented one another, had decent conversations, etc. But now, all of a sudden, when we have a disagreement, I'm stupid? That's pretty fucking weak.

DirtyJosé;3348693 said:
Your post was picked because:

A: You were the first real "big name" in the thread, and not just another turd. For the record, your post was miles better than IDR's. And, having debated you before, I know you aren't shit.

B: The particular post fit what I was describing. It wasn't picked because it was wrong or right; it wasn't picked because (like some of the others) it was stupid. It was picked because it really didn't add anything to the conversation. It was a dead end. Like I said then, it's not really your fault that the type of threads that are made there (like the one I picked) really don't lend themselves to doing more than causing people to yell back and forth about "marks" and "overrated vs underrated".

I went digging in that thread since it was the newest one going when I posted last night. I went in looking for some of the prolific posting I hear about, and that was the best I could find. It's not you; it's the system.

Right, this is something we ironed out earlier. Explain that to Coco :suspic:

That means very little coming from the guy who believes he's some sort of internet rebel. Childish? Immature? I'll admit to both right after you.
Trust me, I don't like it any more than you. I wouldn't need to be a rebel if everyone else were honest too. You should try it one of these times.

I can recall countless time where you and I have complimented one another, had decent conversations, etc. But now, all of a sudden, when we have a disagreement, I'm stupid? That's pretty fucking weak.
I can compliment and have decent conversations with plenty of people. Doesn't mean they don't have blind spots that show them to be lacking in the brain department.

Trust me, I don't like it any more than you. I wouldn't need to be a rebel if everyone else were honest too. You should try it one of these times.

This honesty shit you have going is really something else. What exactly are you being honest about?

I can compliment and have decent conversations with plenty of people.

Not really. You insult just about everyone you come into contact with, at one time or another. That's a fact. I do the same thing, but I don't believe I'm better than most.

Doesn't mean they don't have blind spots that show them to be lacking in the brain department.

Always takes it to the next level. That's why you're the best troll WrestleZone has to offer. Congratulations ;)

This honesty shit you have going is really something else. What exactly are you being honest about?
Whatever I feel like.

Not really. You insult just about everyone you come into contact with, at one time or another. That's a fact.
No. There are plenty of exceptions.

Always takes it to the next level. That's why you're the best troll WrestleZone has to offer. Congratulations ;)
Oh, shit. I'm being trolled right now, aren't I?

Whatever I feel like.

Your honesty is shit. It's called trolling. At least admit to it...

No. There are plenty of exceptions.

Very, very few. You ran Ferbian off because you believe he's "overrated." You bash anyone and everyone who doesn't feel trolling should be his #1 priority (Jack-Hammer, The Brain, D-Man, IC25, KB, countless more). Who else is there - justinsayne, The Sign Guy, Stormtrooper,...). How many of these people have you recommended suicide to? Basically, you're an awful person. Funny, but not very nice.

Oh, shit. I'm being trolled right now, aren't I?

Sometimes you have to follow the rat right into the sewer.

Your honesty is shit. It's called trolling. At least admit to it...
I'm as much of a troll as Slyfox is.

Very, very few. You ran Ferbian off because you believe he's "overrated." You bash anyone and everyone who doesn't feel trolling should be his #1 priority (Jack-Hammer, The Brain, D-Man, IC25, KB, countless more). Who else is there - justinsayne, The Sign Guy, Stormtrooper,...). How many of these people have you recommended suicide to? Basically, you're an awful person. Funny, but not very nice.
Sam, X, NorCal, JGlass, GD, Miko, Jose, Barbosa, MRC, Nate, TM --- See, I've got a list too. I've had positive experiences with plenty of people here. Just because I feel the self-important hob-nobs in the first list or Sign Guy or Hamler or LSN need to be cut down to size or that guys like justin and ST deserve what they get, doesn't mean I'm a bastard to everyone I come in contact with. Could my bedside manner use some improvement? Absolutely. Was I a bit of a bully to Ferbian? Sure. Doesn't mean I don't have any positive interactions to speak of though. You're painting me with the wrong brush, and that's all I'm saying on the matter.

Coco has never once said a bad word to me. In fact, I love reading his shit. That isn't kiss ass either, he makes me laugh 24/7 and most of his stuff is spot on.

Coco has never once said a bad word to me.
Some evidence might even point to the fact that I've had good things to say about you. But don't tell Nick. It'll ruin his idea that I'm here to do nothing but scorch the Earth with my hatred for all things living and breathing.

I'm as much of a troll as Slyfox is.

Sly's one of the most helpful people on this site. He may insult people here and there, but he helps far, far more than he hurts. The same cannot be said for you.

Just because I feel the self-important hob-nobs in the first list or Sign Guy or Hamler or LSN need to be cut down to size or that guys like justin and ST deserve what they get, doesn't mean I'm a bastard to everyone I come in contact with.

Oh, those guys need to be taken down a peg or two? What have they done to you? They come here, post, and leave. Not one of the guys you mentioned did anything to draw your fire.

Could my bedside manner use some improvement? Absolutely. Was I a bit of a bully to Ferbian? Sure. Doesn't mean I don't have any positive interactions to speak of though. You're painting me with the wrong brush, and that's all I'm saying on the matter.

Good deal. I didn't start this shit, so no hair off my sack :rolleyes:

Oh, those guys need to be taken down a peg or two? What have they done to you? They come here, post, and leave.
Much of that posting used to be braggadocios nonsense about how much good they do for the site. Not so much anymore. You're welcome.

Coco has never once said a bad word to me. In fact, I love reading his shit. That isn't kiss ass either, he makes me laugh 24/7 and most of his stuff is spot on.

Here we go - bring 'em out. Bring out every poster on this site who hopes to avoid Coco's wrath by praising his comedic genius. This will probably take all night...

Here we go - bring 'em out. Bring out every poster on this site who hopes to avoid Coco's wrath by praising his comedic genius. This will probably take all night...

Yes because I'm afraid of Coco's wrath. Dude are you fucking kidding me? This is a fucking forum, if people want to talk shit about me here..... LMFAO. I could give two fucks less about what half of the forums would say about me, let alone someone trying to troll me. How about you go on about your day and go be a mod or something? Arguing with Coco has got you how far?

Yes because I'm afraid of Coco's wrath. Dude are you fucking kidding me? This is a fucking forum, if people want to talk shit about me here..... LMFAO. I could give two fucks less about what half of the forums would say about me, let alone someone trying to troll me. How about you go on about your day and go be a mod or something? Arguing with Coco has got you how far?

It's gotten me... right here, I suppose. I'd rather be on my own than look like an ass-kissing pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back