• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWEdiots and TNArds

Once again, you're full of shit. None of those guys did anything like that.
Because LSN and Hamler and Mister Awesome forming a special club for them to praise their threads and post in threads the others had created as much as possible to get one another over while at the same time having a massive circle jerk about how they should all be mods and how they're saving the Cigar Lounge certainly wasn't braggadocios nonsense. No. That was just good chit-chat.

I might be an asshole, but pretending some of these guys aren't massive marks for themselves for no sensible reason is coddling those who need a good firm slap across the face from reality.

So is everyone who lines up on the other side of the fence automatically an ass kissing pussy, or is it just the ones you feel confident in slapping around a bit?

You bash anyone and everyone who doesn't feel trolling should be his #1 priority

Oh come now, that's not true and you know it. Coco goes after people he believe receive an unbalanced ratio of praise to criticism. I don't always agree, but he does faithfully stick to his guns regarding the "honesty" bit.

justinsayne, The Sign Guy, Stormtrooper,...). How many of these people have you recommended suicide to? Basically, you're an awful person. Funny, but not very nice.

justin can be an ass at times, Sign Guy is an ass almost all of the time, and Stormtrooper is the biggest asshole I've ever seen around here. I'm not really seeing how awful Coco is for running them down a bit. Trooper is one or two meltdowns (and a delicious Oven Baked Chicken Sandwich) away from being Fury of 5.

Jack-Hammer and The Brain are both guys who've had the "see, non-spam poster RULE" praises sung about them, but to be frank for every one good, thoughtful post I see of them in those sections there are a dozen cookie cutter responses seemingly made just to bump up the post count and enable them to say "hey, look, I post". The same could be said about Ferbian. That people may take offense to criticisms about their non-spam posting when done in a respectful manner (like I'm doing now) without mentioning personal criticisms only goes to show the odd fervor these types of posters attach to non-spam posting.

Because LSN and Hamler and Mister Awesome forming a special club for them to praise their threads and post in threads the others had created as much as possible to get one another over while at the same time having a massive circle jerk about how they should all be mods and how they're saving the Cigar Lounge certainly wasn't braggadocios nonsense. No. That was just good chit-chat.

I might be an asshole, but pretending some of these guys aren't massive marks for themselves for no sensible reason is coddling those who need a good firm slap across the face from reality.

You're right. Instead, they should have told another poster to kill himself, or something similar.

DirtyJosé;3348834 said:
justin can be an ass at times, Sign Guy is an ass almost all of the time, and Stormtrooper is the biggest asshole I've ever seen around here. I'm not really seeing how awful Coco is for running them down a bit. Trooper is one or two meltdowns (and a delicious Oven Baked Chicken Sandwich) away from being Fury of 5.

Jack-Hammer and The Brain are both guys who've had the "see, non-spam poster RULE" praises sung about them, but to be frank for every one good, thoughtful post I see of them in those sections there are a dozen cookie cutter responses seemingly made just to bump up the post count and enable them to say "hey, look, I post". The same could be said about Ferbian. That people may take offense to criticisms about their non-spam posting when done in a respectful manner (like I'm doing now) without mentioning personal criticisms only goes to show the odd fervor these types of posters attach to non-spam posting.
Shocked and appalled is what I am.

It's gotten me... right here, I suppose. I'd rather be on my own than look like an ass-kissing pussy.

Oh ok yes! I'm an ass kissing pussy guys! Ok how about this Nick, for the past year or so that I've been back I've seen you become someone I respected. I enjoyed your non spam posts and when you did post spam you were for the most part a nice guy. But ever since you got that bold name you have been nothing more than a fucking prick. I'm not sorry for saying this either. Big head much? You are a great debator, and I knew you could be a dick. But it seems like for the most part that bold name turned you and so many others into a fucking Air head.

Oh ok yes! I'm an ass kissing pussy guys! Ok how about this Nick, for the past year or so that I've been back I've seen you become someone I respected. I enjoyed your non spam posts and when you did post spam you were for the most part a nice guy. But ever since you got that bold name you have been nothing more than a fucking prick. I'm not sorry for saying this either. Big head much? You are a great debator, and I knew you could be a dick. But it seems like for the most part that bold name turned you and so many others into a fucking Air head.

Typical response. He'z a mod, so now he'z a dick. I have no problem with you, at all. You jumped into this thing, all by yourself.

You want to know what I mean by honest, Nick? This is it. I've heard a few influential people around here say things like this behind your back. Clearly you need to hear it from somebody.

I'm ridiculous for pointing to how ruthless you can be? Bullshit.
There are logical steps between someone being a self-aggrandizing douche and someone going around telling people to kill themselves. But you'd rather be a drama queen than have an actual conversation. Typical.

Typical response. He'z a mod, so now he'z a dick. I have no problem with you, at all. You jumped into this thing, all by yourself.

I think at the point at which you have invoked the "everyone who disagrees with me is just kissing ass" argument, you lose the right to bemoan anyone else lack of creativity of cliche.

There are logical steps between someone being a self-aggrandizing douche and someone going around telling people to kill themselves. But you'd rather be a drama queen than have an actual conversation. Typical.

Agreed. You jumped a few steps by calling me stupid. I had no intention of taking it this far, that's on you.

Yes because I type like that. I said that because before you were somewhat of a dick. We all knew that, but you were an allright dude.

I think at the point at which you have invoked the "everyone who disagrees with me is just kissing ass" argument, you lose the right to bemoan anyone else lack of creativity of cliche.

No, I'm simply pointing out what happens when Coco picks a fight with someone. People flock to his defense. Because he's right? I think he could fucking murder someone, and half the board would come to his defense. I don't get it.

The idea of banding together to drive discussion in the stale CL? Just fine.

The rampant dick riding all of them partook in as part of the group? Not as fine.

Even now, LSN feels the need to make 2-4 different threads advertising some other thread he's made. That's not driving discussion; that's spamming up the board going "look at my threads! look at my threads!".

Also, that was a play on Hamler's catch phrase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back