Possible Aftermath of WRESTLEMANIA 27: Let's keep it all here..

Pro Wrestling is FAKE

Occasional Pre-Show
Taken from WZ Site

The following is the updated card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 PPV:

WWE Championship Match:
-The Miz (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
-Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

No Holds Barred Match:
-The Undertaker vs. Triple H

-Randy Orton vs. CM Punk. The stipulation to the match, which will play out on Raw, will see Orton face a new member of the Nexus each week on Raw, and if Orton wins, that member of Nexus is banned from ring side for the WrestleMania match between Orton and Punk. Should the Nexus member win, then he will legally be allowed in CM Punk's corner for the WrestleMania match.

-Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler. Michael Cole has Jack Swagger in his corner and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will be the special guest referee for the match.

-Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio

-The Rock is the guest host of the event.

Apart from this an undercard scenario may look like

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the following matches have been tentatively planned for WrestleMania, but have yet to be announced. It should be noted that as of now, WWE is NOT planning to run a Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the PPV:

-John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool

-Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane and Kofi Kingston

-WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan (with Gail Kim) vs. Sheamus (with Brie and Nikki Bella) for the US Title.

-A Divas Match

With these matches in mind, what do you think are the possible aftermaths of this years Wrestle Mania.. Especially of the high profile feuds..

NO SPAMMING.. PURE DISCUSSION..

I totally agree with NXT that this is a waste of John Morrison and Dolph, if its true.

Personally, I would like to see Morrison and Dolph added to the Daniel Bryan/Sheamus match, and make it a 4 way for the US title.

Putting Morrison/Dolph in there with the divas, even though Trish could be involved(if this is true), would be a waist of what they have been doing with them over the last few months.

But, if I had my wish, it would be a Fatal 4 Way for the US title, with Morrison winning, then, feuding with Dolph over that(assuming there is no MITB match this year)

-The Miz (c) vs. John Cena- really not sure about this one. I'm hoping for a Miz upset victory, but I feel like it is too early to predict.

-Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio- either del rio wins and continues his fued with edge, or edge wins and possibly fueds with christian (?)... either way, i see christian getting involved both in the match and the aftermath for a fued with one of these two...maybe...

-The Undertaker vs. Triple H- honestly, i bet we don't see either of these two again for a long time after 'mania, regardless of the winner.

-Randy Orton vs. CM Punk- fued will likely end, orton will have already taken out the entire "new" nexus... punk will be back on his own, probably start a fued with a mid-card face... not sure about orton... i'm assuming he will be back in the title picture soon.

-Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler- I can't remember who said it, but how does cole go back to commentary after this? lawler wins, goes back to commentary....maybe cole gets revealed as the GM to keep up his heat (?)

-Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio- I would love to see Cody win and then get a push to the IC title. Maybe fued with Mystico once he arrives....dunno, this is a hard one. Mysterio will likely take a hiatus after this one.

-John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool- not really feeling this match. don't know what will happen to dolph or jomo after this.

-Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane and Kofi Kingston- I honestly like this match on paper. I was hoping for more for Wade Barrett, but he is still relatively young/new and has a lot of time ahead of him for titles and such. should be a decent match. i really expect barrett to shine. btw, how did kane go from being so hated to a face so quickly with relatively no explanation. the world of pro-wrestling haha!

-WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan (with Gail Kim) vs. Sheamus (with Brie and Nikki Bella) for the US Title- I honestly like this fued, and hope it goes past Mania. I think sheamus fits better in the mid-card for now, and him winning the strap would really make it look important (since he is a former wwe champion). don't get me wrong, i LOVE sheamus...the upper card is just crowded right now :/

-A Divas Match- no one cares, of course.

-The Miz (c) vs. John Cena- really not sure about this one. I'm hoping for a Miz upset victory, but I feel like it is too early to predict.

-Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio- either del rio wins and continues his fued with edge, or edge wins and possibly fueds with christian (?)... either way, i see christian getting involved both in the match and the aftermath for a fued with one of these two...maybe...

-The Undertaker vs. Triple H- honestly, i bet we don't see either of these two again for a long time after 'mania, regardless of the winner.

-Randy Orton vs. CM Punk- fued will likely end, orton will have already taken out the entire "new" nexus... punk will be back on his own, probably start a fued with a mid-card face... not sure about orton... i'm assuming he will be back in the title picture soon.

-Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler- I can't remember who said it, but how does cole go back to commentary after this? lawler wins, goes back to commentary....maybe cole gets revealed as the GM to keep up his heat (?)

-Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio- I would love to see Cody win and then get a push to the IC title. Maybe fued with Mystico once he arrives....dunno, this is a hard one. Mysterio will likely take a hiatus after this one.

-John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool- not really feeling this match. don't know what will happen to dolph or jomo after this.

-Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane and Kofi Kingston- I honestly like this match on paper. I was hoping for more for Wade Barrett, but he is still relatively young/new and has a lot of time ahead of him for titles and such. should be a decent match. i really expect barrett to shine. btw, how did kane go from being so hated to a face so quickly with relatively no explanation. the world of pro-wrestling haha!

-WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan (with Gail Kim) vs. Sheamus (with Brie and Nikki Bella) for the US Title- I honestly like this fued, and hope it goes past Mania. I think sheamus fits better in the mid-card for now, and him winning the strap would really make it look important (since he is a former wwe champion). don't get me wrong, i LOVE sheamus...the upper card is just crowded right now :/

-A Divas Match- no one cares, of course.

you havent even given them a chance to explain it yet. most likely going to be something along the lines of them interferring in the buried alive match and he didnt need their help

you havent even given them a chance to explain it yet. most likely going to be something along the lines of them interferring in the buried alive match and he didnt need their help

Seems like a lame excuse to me man.. I mean this was the storyline with THE HIGHER PURPOSE that David A-LIST CRAP Otunga mentioned.. What was it all about?? :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Ok. I'm going to go with Miz winning here. I don't know what the aftermath of Miz/Cena/Rock will be but I think it has to slightly put over Miz here. Rocky can't be hurt overness wise, and he is only back for a short time, so he can afford to put over The Miz. I think though we will see a continuation of The Miz vs. Cena with eventually Morrison facing The Miz.

Edge vs. Alberto, Alberto wins. Edge is the perfect face to give him the rub. It'll be interesting if they go straight for Mistico. Personally, I would have had him learn some English and just tweak his style a bit for the WWE. I think they are rushing him right now. Disregarding the Draft, I still think Edge should challenge Del Rio for 2 months. I would like to see consistent tension between Del Rio and Sin Cara, but I would definitely try to keep it til Mania, and at least SummerSlam.

Punk vs. Orton. I think Punk has to win this, and I think WWE have created a hole. With Punk as Nexus leader, the Nexus had the chance to last for a while. Instead WWE do the same thing, except make Orton way more dominant.

Cole vs. Lawler. Either one goes to SmackDown or Cole gets announced as the GM. Maybe the return of JR? Maybe Booker comes to Raw and Lawler goes to SmackDown?

Cena/Miz: I going with Cena winning the WWE Championship here. (10 times!!) The Rock will most likely want to commentate at ring side during the match and some how Miz throws Cena into Rock. This will get Rock the reason the jump in once the ref is down and ROCK BOTTOM on Miz. 123. Cena/Rock celebrate and Miz gets the people's elbow when its all over. 2 Icons getting along. (yuck)

Del Rio/Edge: Edge retains after a decent match, however the feud continues. A Triple Threat match between Christian, Del Rio and Edge will take place @ Extreme Rules. Either Christian or Del Rio will win the strap then.

HHH/Taker: This will be a typical HHH brawl style match and Taker will when. HHH fades away into the cave he came from.

Bryan/Sheamus: Sheamus taps to the La Belle lock. Sheamis is going to SD! after the draft, so winning the U.S. title or losing it dose not matter. (Sheamus will win on RAW.)

Cody/Rey: Cody goes over Rey, simply because WWE wiil push him and move him to RAW.

Corre/Show+Chrisitian+Kane+Kofi:I love Chrisitan and Barrett and all but who cares? Waste of a IC title opportunity with Kofi and Drew maybe?

Jomo+Kelly+Trish/Ziggler+Lay Cool: See above

Divas match: see above

King/Cole (w/ Austin): King goes over and Cole goes to SD! Stunner for Swagger, Stunner for Cole, Stunner for anybody else.

-The Miz (c) vs. John Cena- The Rock HAS to get involved here somehow. Thr tricky part is you have the Rock who is obviously way over and get face reactions, but Cena is the top face. So you get face rock trading verbal blows with face cena and heel miz becoming kind of irrelevant. I dont think Cena needs the win and would gain nothing really from another wrestlemania win so it has to go to Miz here surely. Either Rock needs to start being a bad ass possibly siding with miz to keep cena an over face or cena needs to turn heel in contrast to rock. The problem then is what to do with miz, unless miz retains and cena miz feud ends, but cena rock feud continues.

-Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio- It would make sense for Christian to be involved here. Not in a 3 way but injecting himself. I would like to see alberto win cause again edge does not NEED the victory here. It would make sense for Alberto to feud with Mistico upon his debut but if alberto is champ then mistico cant go straight into a championship feud (or i dunno maybe he is that good I dont know much about him). Edge should be involved with christian either as partners or feuding, I'd buy into it either way. If edge wins make christian the number one contender.

-The Undertaker vs. Triple H- Let's see...Shawn Michales retired Ric Flair, Undertaker retired Shawn Michaels, Triple H should retire Undertaker, then next year somebody retire Triple H. Keep it going. Undertaker wont stay retired but could take time off until next wrestlmania and wrestle his last match then. We know HBK will be around that night though so maybe he gets involved somehow, maybe turns on Triple H and costs him. Maybe sets up a one last match from HBK verses Triple H.

-Randy Orton vs. CM Punk- I like both these guys. I dont like when guy takes on a whole stable though. Cause if Orton can take out all of Nexus by himself then he is a superman but the guy that then takes out superman is a super SUPER man. I would like to see CM Punk win and then become a number contender again. He cant get back to contender status if he loses. Orton doesn't need it right now. Maybe Orton turns and joins Nexus or becomes new leader like the ol NWO swerve days.

-Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler- Lawler has to win here surely. Lawler needs the Wrestlemania win, Cole doesn't. It wont make a difference to Cole's character if he loses. Plus Old man overcoming the odds against opponent, plus corner man and possibly referee is the ultimate underdog story. Lawler and Cole cant then go back to sitting next to each other on the announce table though so one of them has to go after this. Both are way over so one gets drafted to Smackdown. I dont know how Stone Cold will play out though. Are Stone Cold and Lawler friends like JR and stone cold are? Would stone cold care who wins, does he just call it down the middle but stunner to everybody in the ring when its over.

-Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio- Cody gets the win here. Cody needs it to get further over and establish himself as a credible threat and not a joke. Rey is WAY over and does not NEED the win. Does Dusty Rhodes or even Goldust get involved here. Hard to imagine Cody gets a clean win over Rey.

-John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool- I can live without seeing Kelly, Layla or Michelle. Rather see Morrison vs Ziggler with a girl in their corner and Trish as the ref. Wasting both Morrison and Ziggler here I feel.

-Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane and Kofi Kingston- I just haven't been interested in this storyline or those involved. It feels a little thrown together like they just did it cause they had talent they had to use. Rather see Big Show vs Wade no partners. Or even an elimination tag match with everybody in the ring together.

-WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan (with Gail Kim) vs. Sheamus (with Brie and Nikki Bella) for the US Title- I like both these guys and like this feud. It will continue past mania regardless of who wins here and I think the championship will go back and forth over next few pay-per-views. Keep Sheamus where he is for now, I feel it a better suit and move Bryan up to the big championship when hes ready. Dont have either dominate but trade wins back and forth over the next few months. Who ever shines can step up the next contender for World title.

-A Divas Match- It's not that I dont care about womens wrestling or the divas title, I just dont like who is involved here. Miss the days of Mickie vs Trish. Bring on Kong.

The thing is, will Rock and Cena really fight ? I'm not so sure it's going to happen. I mean if Rock costs Cena the match, which is the only way Miz will win, Cena & Rock must fight. But really do you see them fighting at any of the crappy ppvs between Mania and Summer slam, I don't think so. That leaves about 5 months open between a possibilty of a fight at Summerslam. I just cant see how they could possibly stretch that out. Plus im not so sure Rock really wants to wrestle again, plus he probably would only like to fight at Mania, which would be another 12 months. Am I missing something because I dont think its going to happen.

The thing is, will Rock and Cena really fight ? I'm not so sure it's going to happen. I mean if Rock costs Cena the match, which is the only way Miz will win, Cena & Rock must fight. But really do you see them fighting at any of the crappy ppvs between Mania and Summer slam, I don't think so. That leaves about 5 months open between a possibilty of a fight at Summerslam. I just cant see how they could possibly stretch that out. Plus im not so sure Rock really wants to wrestle again, plus he probably would only like to fight at Mania, which would be another 12 months. Am I missing something because I dont think its going to happen.

They could feud without actually fighting each other I suppose. Donald Trump and Vince McMahon feuded for example and never got in the ring together. Batista and Umaga fought it out for them while they continued their war of words. It could just stay a war of words or maybe somebody else injects themselves on Rocks behalf and Cena feuds with them. Batista and HBK's feud started over Ric Flair and Batista feuded with HBK over flair even though Flair was not even on the scene they carried it on. It could be one of those type scenarios I suppose. Rock could re-inject himself at any stage if he decided he wanted to wrestle say 5 months from now. Umaga would have been the perfect choice to face Cena in Rocks place but sadly that wont happen. Why not use the Rock and Cena to put the Uso's over big time. Cena could face both Uso's, they wouldn't have to win neccessarily but a feud with Cena could help establish them and being Rock's cousins would get a massive rub from him. Rock could just continue tweeting etc. behind the scenes and wouldnt even need to be on raw each week.

-The Undertaker vs. Triple H- Let's see...Shawn Michales retired Ric Flair, Undertaker retired Shawn Michaels, Triple H should retire Undertaker, then next year somebody retire Triple H. Keep it going. Undertaker wont stay retired but could take time off until next wrestlmania and wrestle his last match then. We know HBK will be around that night though so maybe he gets involved somehow, maybe turns on Triple H and costs him. Maybe sets up a one last match from HBK verses Triple H.
I can say unequivocally that the Undertaker will not be retired by Triple H. The only sure thing about Mania is that Taker will win. If the streak is ever snapped (and I doubt it ever will be), Triple H will not be the guy to do it.

The Miz v John Cena: I would love to see Miz win this, i think it is pointless having Cena winning the title all the time, they did it with HHH and it just got boring, i think the best ending to this match would be The referee gets knocked down, Cena hits the sttitude adjustment but there is no ref, Cena tries to get the referee up, Miz is recovering, gets a chair (or object) smacks Cean with it, and with the ref still down The Rock comes down and makes the 3 count, at the end Cena gets in Rocks face, Rock goes to attack Cena but Cena turns the tables and just beats the hell out of the rock, forcing Fans to Boo Cena, Next night on Raw Cena comes down, tells the fans that even though he has been here for the last 7 years they still choose the Rock over him, giving Cena the chance to go Heel.

Edge v Del Rio: I think Del Rio should win this, have Christian come down and screw Edge out of the title somehow, then he starts the whole, 'Ever since Edge and i split our tag team up he has always got the opportunities to progress' making a chance for a great fued betweek Edge and Christian.

Undertaker v HHH: Undertaker will blatently win this, maybe even Sheamus coming down to cost HHH the match, Undertaker will then probably not wrestle for a while, whill hopefully HHH will go on to a rivalry with either Sheamus, CM Punk or Miz.

Randy Orton v CM Punk: Orton will win this and that will be the end of the rivalry, Orton having taken down all the nexus.

Jerry Lawler v Michael Cole: Lawler to win with ease, Austin to stun everyone (except Lawler) then Cole to Smackdown.

Cody Rhodes v Rey Mysterio: IM hoping Cody wins this because i think it will be great for his career, this match ahs the potential to steal the show at 'Mania' im hoping Cody thens goes on for IC Title, well maybe Rey can start a tag team with Mystico and get a bit of credibility back into tag team championships.

Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane and Kofi Kingston: Couldnt care less who wins this but in the aftermatch wouldnt mind seeing a Wade Barrett. Kane fued.

I'd rather not talk about the perceived undercard as it seems very flexible at the moment with 3 weeks left.
In terms of matches that are already established for mania this is how I see it happening.

1.) Cena vs Miz - Cena wins in classic Cena fashion...The Rock comes out to congratulate Cena on winning....Cena says he doesn't need The Rock and turns heel by F-U ing him to close Mania. Rock is already confirmed for the Raw after Mania hence I believe The Rock will confront Cena about his actions at mania and Cena will tell us why did it etc. thus solidifying his heel status.

2.) Edge (with Christian) vs Alberto Del Rio - Alberto Del Rio will beat Edge thanks to Christian turning heel on Edge and costing him the title. Setting up a Christian vs Edge feud fuelled by Christian's jealousy which should propel Christian to mainevent status. I see no other reason why they are involving Christian so much in the storyline that's supposed to be a classic one-on-one match. Whilst Del Rio feuds with maybe a newly drafted John Morrison or something after Mania.

3.) Triple H vs Undertaker - Basically Taker beats Triple H keeping his streak at 19-0. Enough said!

4.) Orton vs Punk - This match could go either way really but I see Orton winning anyhow considering my thoughts on Cena turning heel. They'll have to keep one strong face on Raw and that'll be Randy Orton. They're already grooming him into that "super-orton" role anyhow. Although I'd rather Punk won tbh!

5.) Mysterio Vs. Rhodes - Mysterio wins in his classic Ultimate underdog way but Cody Rhodes will look very good in this match though. Sort of Mysterio swan's song as I see this being his last mania.

6.) Lawler vs Cole (With Swagger) - Special Referee Stone Cold
No way Austin is putting Cole's hand up in victory. Lawler is winning this nostalgia match. Austin Stuns Cole at the end of the match. Swagger complains Austin stuns swagger for his troubles. Jerry Lawler celebrates with Austin. Crowd cheers accordingly.

Well, we all know that after wm 27 the new road to wrestlemania for wm 28 will start. So, what do you guys think will be the next feuds that you like to see...new story lines or champions you want to see after wrestlemania 27 ..I am extremely sorry if this thread exists already.............. your opinions will be humbly welcomed and accepted so, please don't hesitate to post your ideas for my thread!!!!!!!!!:worship:

As far as champs go.
WWE Champ - Cena. No way Miz will go over Cena on the biggest stage of them all.
World Champ - Edge. 2 titles will not change hands. Simple as that.

Storylines/Fueds:
3 Major ones will most likely occur.
Miz, Cena and The Rock.
Edge, Christian and Del Rio
Cole and King MIGHT carry on for a couple of weeks after 'Mania.

That's pretty much all I see happening so far. I fucking hope the MiTB is on the card. But it almost looks certain that it won't be :/

For champs I'll say
WWE champ-Cena he's one the title 5 out of 6 times if my maths is correct
World champ-Edge I don't think del rio is ready for the title at mania but maybe down the road in 2011

Storylines/Fueds
E/C fueding with del rio and clay
Miz and cena for the next 2 or 3 PPV is what I think we will see
Cole and king honesty I don't give a fuck
CM Punk and Orton will stop when the nexus stops soon
Jomo And Dolph could fued for the No1 contender for the WWE championship
Looks like MITB isin't on the card which is a shame but anyway WM27 looks like it could set up some good fueds
(The only reason I didn't do taker and trips is because of not much knowlage of whats going to happend like if it is retirement match or if its both taker and trips last match)

rock vs cena will probably start and continue after mania
i think the miz may, hopefully not go over, and possibly fued with jericho who made the comments on wwe.com of all things
orton vs punk will continue
either cole or lawler will go to smackdown, and one will stay on raw
i think rhodes will put mysterio out of commision for awhile then fued with edge over the title
christian will face del rio
barrett will face big show i believe

but really who knows. mania could change everything. it could see christian go heel, i think that is the most likely turn, miz could align with the rock, etc. but its my best guess.

I've been thinking about something lately and here seems as good a place to air it as any.

I feel like Christian is going to turn on Edge at Wrestlemania. I'm not sure whether this means he wins or loses, since it can happen after the match is over. I am leaning towards an Edge victory since everyone expects Cena to win and I agree with others that they aren't going to have both titles change hands.

Either way, I feel like this is the time for the Edge vs. Christian main event feud. For one, it cuts Alberto vs. Edge short enough for it to be revisted and still seem fresh later on. Also, who else is there for Edge to feud with over the belt? Granted, the draft will eventually come and shake things up, but Edge has feuded with damn near everyone on Raw in past year as well. (Sheamus would be a good option if he gets drafted)

Otherwise, a lot of the rest is depended on how the do the draft. I honestly think Nexus is pretty much done, as it should be. The Orton puntings just feel like the death knell, and I think that was the purpose of the angle. I wouldn't be suprised if a "Nexus is ended if Punk loses" kind of stipulation was added in the next couple of weeks.

How about Alberto del Rio gets drafted to Raw and feuds with Cena?

I think a long, non-title feud between Miz and Morrison needs to happen after 'Mania, where they wrestle in several good matches, including a few gimmicks, and both men are elevated.

R-Truth gets released this summer.

*off-topic edit* Wow, it's been so long since I last posted that my sig has been rendered entirely irrelevant . . .

Miz to get over Cena at WM. It is the only right move to make to take the company forward, using Cena to help new guys get over as Heel/Face.
This also allows for the Cena/Miz Fued to continue a little longer.

Edge, Del Rio and Christian will continue to work a program together.
Orton & Punk storyline to me is losing steam, its an obvious pairing and is working well but needs to be giving a little more spice.

Who knows how Taker and or HHH will factor into all of this depending on the result of there WM match.

Cena vs. Miz: Miz to win not clean or have Rock lay out Cena. Leads to this program continue in some way.

Del Rio vs. Edge: Del Rio for a couple reasons in the last couple years winner of rumble has not always won I see them return to this trend for new guys. Another reason is I see one belt changing hands but not both. Also if Edge is planning on retiring in a couple of years I see him putting people over. This could lead to (after a rematch) to a Del Rio vs Christian feud. Edge will most likely move on to Drew McIntyre.

The other feuds I don't see continuing. Except maybe Orton vs. Punk.

I think The Rock is gonna screw over Cena and the Miz is gonna get the win at WM thus I think continuing this feud.

As for Del Rio vs Edge, I think that match could go either way. But I don't think there gonna let two heels win at WM. But I can also see Christian getting involved somehow too. And I think after WM Christian will get involved in a 3-way rivalry.

I really like the idea of Cristian vs Edge but i hope they tease it out for a while and pace it so that it can happen next year at WM 28. Build Cristian up over the next few months so he is on a par with Edge in terms of viabillity to the WWE fans (the younger fans who hav'nt really got to know him). Keep them from facing each other untill WM 28 and have one hell of a slobber-knocker on the grandest stage of them all.

There dosn't need to be a title involved, have Cristian win the title from Del Rio at SummerSlam or SS. Then let Edge turn heel and cost Cristian the title (i prefer edge as a heel). Have Edge then avoid Cristian at any cost, screw him out of No.1. contender matches. Have edge win the title and then drop it because of Cristian. Have them eliminate each other from the RR. Finally have them meet at WM and want to kick the hell out of one another. Build an old school fued that has been in the making for a long time.

Thats what I think anyway, but you may not agree but thats what I'd want to see and with those two guys it could be great!

If jericho decides to return he will be somehow involved in punk orton feud......................

Umm........................ cena vs rock and miz will continue but not much unless " The great one" stays a bit longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alberto vs Christian vs Edge will continue

other than these i don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock will cost Cena leading to then having a program, while Miz will fued with Morrison for the title. I dont really see how Taker and HHH is going to pan out but it will probably end at Mania. Lawler Vs Cole is the same as HHH and Taker. Alberto Del Rio will go over Edge and will start a program with Christian while Edge fueds with The Corre until the draft where he should challenge either Morrison or Miz. It hasnt been announced but I think Big Show, Kane and Diesel will go over The Corre in some sort of way, or maybe just Big Show and Kane.

Would anyone be surprised if Awesome Kong, (Big Mamma Flapjacks or whatever) interferes in a match between the male wrestlers at Wrestlemania? I expect something like that, or Chris Jericho interfering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back