Owen Hart's legacy being destroyed.

Splinter48708

Dark Match Jobber
Wow, this is simply incredible. Mainstream media has picked up on the lawsuit Martha Hart filed against WWE and the McMahons (including Linda McMahon).

Why? Because they are accused of violating some sort of agreement that restricts the use of Owen Hart's image for pretty much any reason. The reason: to protect Owen's kids from being reminded of how Owen died so tragically.

This is selfish and actually works to destroy Owen's legacy. Owen's children are 11 years removed from the death of Owen and are fully capable of dealing with how their dad died.

It's time that Martha Hart moved on and realized that People are reminded, albeit indirectly, of Owen when we hear anything about the Hart family. We had Bret back on TV for a while...Owen's older brother. We have the Hart Dynasty on RAW. And Natalya (Nattie) is Owen's niece. So, there are subtle reminders, even if totally unintended, of Owen Hart. What's Martha going to do...tell Vince to fire the Hart Dynasty because they could remind her kids of their dad and how he died? Will she demand that WWE purge itself of everything Hart family and disavow ever knowing Bret, The Anvil, Owen, Stu, etc. Will she even try to stop Vince from inducting Owen into the Hall of Fame?

Youtube has the actual footage of JR and the King covering the fall itself and how WWF was NOT showing anything in the ring with the medics working to save Owen's life and then the sad duty to report that Owen was DOA.

I'm very dismayed that Martha is so selfish as to destroy Owen's legacy and claim that she wants to protect her kids. Owen put himself out there each and every night to make a living. He knew the risks (but, to head off the obvious complaints) and that did not always mean risking your life. Sting had been lowered from the rafters many times in WCW without incident. Owen and the others had no idea that there was a problem and the emergency release would let go 78 feet above the ring.

Thoughts?

I agree. Owen put absolutely everything he had into every performance anytime he stepped in a wrestling ring and I'm certain if we could ask him now he'd be honoured to still eleven years later be referenced and remembered by WWE. As for his wife martha's selfishness, I frankly find it pathetic that she would use their children against WWE like this when Owen's death was a complete freak accident and what better honour is there for his children than to stand on a stage the night before WrestleMania and say "our dad is now in the Hall of Fame", now they and he are likely going to be denied this thanks to his widow, I understand that she lost her husband, he was a young man and a true great at what he did (plus by all accounts I've read or heard a hell of a guy) but the worst thing she could ever do to Owen is tarnish his legend in such a way as she sadly appears hell-bent on. It turns my stomach frankly.

Completely agree with you. Right now i'd hate to be one of her kids because you know this is just bringing back all of those troubling times they've had to deal with. Seriously, I understand her point and why she cant stand WWE. But I mean come on all they have tried to do is show him respect ever since this happened. And the fact is she acts like its WWE's fault 100%. Im not saying Owen intentionally released himself, but no one knows what happened for sure. She just needs to stay quiet.

This is about money, plain and simple. While I sympathize with Martha Hart's loss, the fact remains that she pocketed $18 million from the whole deal. I know taxes in Canada are high, but, really? Martha knows that Linda McMahon is facing an uphill battle for the Senate as it is. She is likely hoping that the McMahons will settle quickly so as to minimize damage to Linda's campaign. It's a calculated assault. It's all about greed. Owen Hart died 11 years ago. His children are old enough to deal with the loss of their father. As long as WWE is not using Owen's likeness for their own profit, I do not see how the agreement was violated. Much as she might like to think it, Martha is not the only person related to Owen. Owen's niece and nephew, Natalya and David Hart Smith, have jobs with WWE. Bret has gotten involved. A DVD was released about the entire Hart family. Should the rest of the family suffer because of Martha's obsession with keeping Owen from being mentioned by WWE?

As it relates to Owen in the HOF, it will never happen. Martha is the next of kin and likely has all say in the way Owen's image is used. As Martha has demonstrated a clear hatred for WWE and pro wrestling in general, the chance of Owen being in the HOF rank right up their with the Cubs' World Series hopes. I think the company wants to put Owen in there, but they can't.

Okay, I could be a the bad guy here, but what legacy are we talking about? He won the IC a couple times, the Tag Team four times and won King of the Ring. Everyone is calling for him to be in the Hall of Fame, but he didn't do enough to be worthy of being in the Hall of Fame. I grew up watching wrestling and the only matches that stood out were between him and his brother, Bret. The Stone Cold one only because of what happened to Austin. I just don't remember Owen being that big of a deal and probably never getting to World Champion Status. And where has his name been at on WWE stuff? Granted, I don't watch the DVDs and haven't scoured the website, but where is it at? The only time I even think of Owen is when a member on his has his sig of a picture of Owen Hart and my friend writing an Onion-like piece on how the turnbuckle was injured (granted, it was a good six years after the death). Maybe someone can help me remember what Owen Hart did that was soooo great that this has every member of the IWC upset.

If there was a signed agreement then she is perfectly within her rights to sue. The wrestling business took this woman's husband and the father of her children. If her request is that they never mention his name, it's the least they can do.

This is a difficult one, on one hand there was an agreement that Owen's name or likeness would not be used following his death, obviously it has been used as for example, WWE recently released footage of his matches among other things in the Hart and Soul DVD. Therefore, technically, Martha Hart has every right to take action, the McMahons have seemingly breached their contract not to use Owen's likeness for the promotion of WWE. In addition, the general thinking is that if WWE are seen as referencing Owen Hart in DVDs and through other materials that a presumption will arise that Martha Hart now some how endorses WWE, which she apparently still does not (which she obviously has a right not to). Fair enough.

However, that she is primarily doing this to protect the children from the "reminder of the circumstances surrounding their father's death" is a little strange to me. Obviously, a part of me admires her for continuing to fight for justice for Owen but another part of me says that the children are now old enough to know, understand and deal with how their father died. Nothing will change what happened to Owen Hart, Martha even released a book chronicling every aspect of Owen's death in detail, as well as the details surrounding the original law suit- surely that book is a big reminder of the circumstances surrounding Owen's death? All the kids have to do is read it and instantly May 1999 will come flooding back. This is why I find it a little hard to accept that she is doing this in part to protect the children, who I believe don't even follow wrestling (although I could be wrong on that point).

By all means take action because the WWE have violated a contractual obligation restricting the use of Owen's likeness but don't say it's in part to protect the children from the reminder of the circumstances of Owen's death, whenever they are bound to be surrounded by reminders of it outside of WWE sources, on a daily basis.

if there was an agreement in place for them not to use his likeness and they broke that agreement, how is it selfish for her to sue?

i hope she does win. i hope she keeps fighting it until the law finally agrees with her. i'm so tired of the mcmahons thinking that just because they have money that can do whatever the F they want.

just another strike against linda and her stupid campaign.

My understanding of the term "likeness" would be action figures, video game characters and tshirts and stuff. Vince owns the rights of his video footage. As far as saying his name "Owen Hart" is not on TV's banned word list, as far as I know...

Wasn't it Bret that came to a WWE RAW ring wearing a t-shirt that bore the likeness of Owen? I don't see what WWE has done to violate this agreement. I haven't seen the Hart family DVD but if you release that, Owen HAS to be at least mentioned. He WAS a Hart, after all and in my personal view, the most talented of them all. To wipe Owen off the face of WWE history forever is a slap in the face to his fans, his family, his children and Owen himself and as someone already mentioned here, it seems this is all about money.

Okay, I could be a the bad guy here, but what legacy are we talking about? He won the IC a couple times, the Tag Team four times and won King of the Ring. Everyone is calling for him to be in the Hall of Fame, but he didn't do enough to be worthy of being in the Hall of Fame. I grew up watching wrestling and the only matches that stood out were between him and his brother, Bret. The Stone Cold one only because of what happened to Austin. I just don't remember Owen being that big of a deal and probably never getting to World Champion Status. And where has his name been at on WWE stuff? Granted, I don't watch the DVDs and haven't scoured the website, but where is it at? The only time I even think of Owen is when a member on his has his sig of a picture of Owen Hart and my friend writing an Onion-like piece on how the turnbuckle was injured (granted, it was a good six years after the death). Maybe someone can help me remember what Owen Hart did that was soooo great that this has every member of the IWC upset.

Ok, let me see if I can understand this. You are criticizing how great Owen Hart is because he's not mentioned a lot today for your mind other than a couple DVDs in the past few years, even though you yourself don't watch any DVD. If a superstar has a DVD that wrestled in the 1990's, Owen Hart, 9 times out of 10, is on those DVDs. This includes Foley, Rock, Austin, Triple H, Michaels, and of course, his brother Bret. Owen was featured on the Greatest Superstars of the 1990's DVD for a damn good reason: he was excellent in the ring. Owen did enough to get into the Hall of Fame. It's isn't the quantity of titles a person has. That means jack when it comes to evaluating a person's wealth. The performances Owen pulled off were great. Steve Austin himself, the guy Owen injured, said the chemistry between him and Owen in the ring was almost as good as the one Bret and Austin had. Owen was a vital character and performer in WWE during his tenure, especially from 1994 on. The King of Harts was always involved in something, and more times than not, he flourished in his "spot." Owen was probably never going to be a world champion, but here's a newsflash: a lot of Hall of Famers in there right now don't have a world title on their resume. Fact. Look it up. Owen's reputation was high both in and out of the ring as everyone that ever talks about Owen always tells a funny story. He did enough to not only have each and every person in the IWC acknowledge him but to have a spot in any wrestling hall of fame. Hell, they put Koko B. Ware in the Hall of Fame. Are you honestly going to tell me Owen's contributions don't measure up compared to that?

Now, back to the matter at hand, this is clearly an attempt by Owen's widow to make waves again. The timing of this whole thing seems fishy to me as this is during McMahon's campaign. Owen's name has been mentioned a few times on WWE TV, and the Hart Family DVD has been out for a couple months. Whether Owen's widow agrees with this or not, Owen Hart is part of the folklore of WWE and of the Hart Family obviously. You can't just take a magic eraser and wipe away all of his accomplishments. Honestly, while WWE could be seen as fault for the accident, the fact is the case was closed a long time ago. In addition, the accident itself has been 11 years ago now. WWE's mentioning of Owen is due because people should remember Owen for the contributions he made to the WWF and to wrestling. And in a sick sort of way, all Owen's widow is doing with this continued lawsuit is bringing Owen's death to the forefront, making his death overshadow the work and dedication this performer had.

And in closing, one of the best memories I had was at WWE Armageddon 2007, a few years after Owen's death. I carried a sign that asked, albeit in vein, for Hart's induction into the Hall of Fame. I met several fans in that section that agreed with that sentiment. Owen's widow might not allow him in the Hall of Fame, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve it.

Dont agree with Martha suing WWE at all, as far as I know there have been no figures, t shirts or anything made which will line Vince's pockets. If its Owen being mentioned on T.V shes bothered about why not say something to Bret? He was the one who came out a few weeks ago with a tshirt on with owen on the front holding his jacket open for people to see. He was a great wrestler and gone way too soon for anyones liking I believe, but he should also be remembered, not forgotten, and if suing is successful, I fear he'll be wiped off the mat.

The fact is Owen's niece and nephew are on TV so the fact that his name is mentioned shouldn't surprise anyone as far as this lawsuit. Its interesting to me that Bret's been back for awhile, The Hart Dynasty have been back for awhile and the Hart and Soul DVD has been out for awhile but after 11 years she decided to sue. If they breached a contract of some sort I understand but I haven't seen a shot of Owen on TV or his likeness unless you count the DVD's in which he wrestled in. I think she is being a little ridiclous I am sure her kids are teenagers and all they have to do is google their father's name and be reminded of his tragic passing.

I know that it's certainly not unusual to see the WWE as this huge, evil corporation and all, but I think this is being taken just a bit too far. I'm not exactly sure what the language of the agreement between Martha Hart and the WWE is. I would assume that Owen's likeness could refer to action figures, video games and things of that nature. But I think it's just a little unreasonable for her to expect any and all video footage of Owen Hart be locked away forever, if that's what this is all about. If that was what she wanted, then that in and of itself should have been part of the terms of the lawsuit settlement.

A lot of wrestling fans still love Owen Hart, I always was entertained by him, and what the WWE has been doing with the use of video footage of Owen Hart has been very tasteful and respectful. Since Bret Hart wore a shirt with a picture of Owen out on Raw one night, does this mean that he's going to be named as a co-defendant later on down the line in this lawsuit?

Ok, let me see if I can understand this. You are criticizing how great Owen Hart is because he's not mentioned a lot today for your mind other than a couple DVDs in the past few years, even though you yourself don't watch any DVD. If a superstar has a DVD that wrestled in the 1990's, Owen Hart, 9 times out of 10, is on those DVDs.

No, I'm criticizing Owen Hart because he is the most overrated wrestler of all time because of the way he died. If Owen hadn't of died, no one would be hoping he was in the HoF. And yes, KoKo B. Ware is in the hall of fame, and is the only person on that list I would go WTF about (Pete Rose maybe).

To me, Owen never had that it factor. He wasn't too convincing as a face and wasn't that great as a heel. I remember him in 1994 when he injured bret's hart at the royal rumble against the mountaineers (or mounties something) he wasnt that convincing. I never liked his "Enough is enough" mantra either. I'm not saying he wasn't a good wrestler, I am just saying that the IWC have given him that "it" factor instead of what he could do on his own.

As far as im concerned. Martha cant hide her children forever.. if im not mistaken one is 15-16 and the other one is close by. They are old enough to realize what is happening. If she is trying to make people believe that Owen never existed in the E then that is completely wrong on her part.
I think Owens legacy should be lived. He was a great fighter. Entertained millions for over 5 years. And for his wife to say "it reminds her children of what happened" Well thats like showing she never really cared about Owens Career aswell.

Selfish? This is wwe can do no wrong speak at its worst. If you felt a company was responsible for taking the life of the father of your kids would you want them to continue to be able to make money off of him? It is actually selfish to want Owen stuff to happen because you like him. Saying something like they should be over it by now is simply asinine. You now get to chose how people grieve? They have an agreement and even if this is not that serious yet it is a slippery slope towards things far more invasive. Maybe she is the one not over it opposed to her kids but are people so egocentric that they naively think a mass broadcast reminding someone of their father/husbands death would have no effect on someone? WWE would not have settled if they did not have some serious wrongdoings. For all we know she specifically chose to settle because she was led to believe she could prevent things like this. Who are you to call her selfish for attempting to exercise her court ordered rights? She has zero reason to to make money for wwe and appease the masses if she does not want to as far as I am concerned. If she wanted to it would surely be something many fans would enjoy but she is anything but selfish for not being sure about such a situation.

owen's legacy is those two kids, plain and simple, not wwe... from EVERY interview i've seen on owen first thing you hear is how much he loved his family and hated being apart from them. He didn't engage in vices like the rest, wasn't an adulterer like his brother, he never got sucked into the business. He did everything he could to stay above it and in the end a STUPID stunt took his life. She has every right to hate the business and want them to never profit off her husband. It may not be just about her kids, but she has every right to want nothing to do with the business and it to have nothing to do with Owen.

After I posted this, I did some additional digging, thanks to WZ for posting some additional info.

What they linked to is the actual civil suit filed by Martha Hart where she complains that Vince, Linda and WWF broke the original contract (as amended a couple of times) regarding the use of Owen's legal name, ring name(s), likeness, image, etc, etc. However, the contract seems to tell me that Owen signed away all rights to the this stuff, meaning that TitanSports, WWF, WWE could use them as needed and that they, not Owen or his family owned any copyrights while Owen was working. This means that the tapings are under TitanSports and/or WWE copyright and not Owen's personal copyright, nor, by extension, his estate.

The lawsuit itself doesn't place a monetary claim on the supposed damage to the estate of Owen Hart or the Owen Hart Foundation, leaving that up to a jury to decide.

Owen started off making $250,000 a year and a before his death, received a raise to $400,000 a year. That tels me that the WWF felt it was worth that kind of a raise. The amendment was signed by Owen and Good Ol' JR. So, the issue of if Owen was a good or bad wrestler is sort of disproved by the contract. You don't get a raise by being mediocre in your job. Maybe Owen would not have gotten the WWF Title, but, a lot of folks don't get that sort of push. Would Santino get the kind of push towards a title shot, for example. I'm NOT saying that Owen was a clown in the ring, far from that! I still get emotionally upset watching the video of JR and Lawler struggling to get through that horrid night. Can we grasp the pain folks in the back were feeling hearing "I have an update on Owen's condition. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but, Owen was declared Dead on Arrival at the hospital." Can you imagine being Vince having to call Martha to tell her that her husband and father of their two kids was never coming home again?

I pity Martha being so hateful of professional wrestling and so bitter about it. She probably cringes every time Bret was on TV and seeing her niece and nephew on WWE TV. The same company where Owen died. Bret forgave WWE for having a role in Owen's death a long time ago. Bret forgave Vince for the Montreal screwjob years ago. He was able to move on in his life. The Hart Dynasty has no problems working for Vincent K. McMahon, either, and it was beloved Uncle Owen who died in the ring. Martha's in the minority, even in her family. The Anvil is still wrestling once in a while from what I read a while ago.

This is just pitiful, I think.

However, read for yourselves the lawsuit allegations with attached original contract between Owen and WWF. Click here.

If this court case was taking place 10 years ago, I would definitely be backing Martha Hart. However, this is 2010 and all this new court case does is remind me how selfish some people cane be. As the OP pointed out, Owen Hart is dead 11 years now and although I don’t think I have ever witnessed anything as tragic in all of the time I have been watching wrestling, this thing is in the past. If the agreement is to protect the kids, then I do feel some sort of sympathy for them and I can only imagine that as time goes by and they are reminded how great their father was, both inside and outside of the ring, the hurt will longer.

However, what Martha needs to realise and realise quickly is that Owen didn’t just belong to her. Owen belonged to the WWE. Owen belonged to all of the guys in the back and Owen certainly belonged to all of the people who would watch the shows from the seats in the arenas or the seats in their homes. Owen Hart doesn’t need to be protected anymore. We are all willing to see more of Owen Hart and remember one of the most tragic things that ever happened in the WWE to one of the most promising guys in the company. However, we are blocked from remembering him at every turn by that selfish bitch.

You know what this screams out to me? It screams out for attention. She knows that Owen Hart is and forever will be a part of the fans memory and all she wants is another bill paid thanks to the WWE and the name of Owen Hart. Owen Hart was an icon for a lot of people and a movement has started to get him inducted into the Hall Of Fame. I would hate to see that ruined because Martha Hart can’t get over the fact that her husband is dead. I would love to se Owen be inducted but is that ever likely to happen when she is personally scrutinising everything that the WWE do on behalf of her kids? No fucking way.

There is no way that you can talk about the WWE and not talk about Owen Hart. I hope she loses and I hope she loses everything. The fans deserve to remember Owen Hart through the WWE and I am sure that they would never capitalize on his name after what happened. She needs to let go and allow us to give Owen his fair credit.

After I posted this, I did some additional digging, thanks to WZ for posting some additional info.

What they linked to is the actual civil suit filed by Martha Hart where she complains that Vince, Linda and WWF broke the original contract (as amended a couple of times) regarding the use of Owen's legal name, ring name(s), likeness, image, etc, etc. However, the contract seems to tell me that Owen signed away all rights to the this stuff, meaning that TitanSports, WWF, WWE could use them as needed and that they, not Owen or his family owned any copyrights while Owen was working. This means that the tapings are under TitanSports and/or WWE copyright and not Owen's personal copyright, nor, by extension, his estate.

The lawsuit itself doesn't place a monetary claim on the supposed damage to the estate of Owen Hart or the Owen Hart Foundation, leaving that up to a jury to decide.

Owen started off making $250,000 a year and a before his death, received a raise to $400,000 a year. That tels me that the WWF felt it was worth that kind of a raise. The amendment was signed by Owen and Good Ol' JR. So, the issue of if Owen was a good or bad wrestler is sort of disproved by the contract. You don't get a raise by being mediocre in your job. Maybe Owen would not have gotten the WWF Title, but, a lot of folks don't get that sort of push. Would Santino get the kind of push towards a title shot, for example. I'm NOT saying that Owen was a clown in the ring, far from that! I still get emotionally upset watching the video of JR and Lawler struggling to get through that horrid night. Can we grasp the pain folks in the back were feeling hearing "I have an update on Owen's condition. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but, Owen was declared Dead on Arrival at the hospital." Can you imagine being Vince having to call Martha to tell her that her husband and father of their two kids was never coming home again?

I pity Martha being so hateful of professional wrestling and so bitter about it. She probably cringes every time Bret was on TV and seeing her niece and nephew on WWE TV. The same company where Owen died. Bret forgave WWE for having a role in Owen's death a long time ago. Bret forgave Vince for the Montreal screwjob years ago. He was able to move on in his life. The Hart Dynasty has no problems working for Vincent K. McMahon, either, and it was beloved Uncle Owen who died in the ring. Martha's in the minority, even in her family. The Anvil is still wrestling once in a while from what I read a while ago.

This is just pitiful, I think.

However, read for yourselves the lawsuit allegations with attached original contract between Owen and WWF. Click here.

That right there tells me Martha is being selfish and she has no right to try & erase her Husband from the WWE. If Bret can forgive Vince,if Tyson,David,and Nattie can work for Vince,if they can have a Hart Family DVD then she needs to move on finally. This was a freak accident and was nobody's fault. If Owen did Sign away all that stuff then she is totally in the wrong about this 2nd suit. Like others have said Owen's Kids are now old enough to deal with how their Father died. Owen was Voted in the Top 25 Greatest IC Champions of all time as well. Whats she going to do erase that too? or his KOTR Win?

Woah buddy. Come on. Who are you to tell someone who's husband died falling from the rafters in an arena, how they would like to raise their children/ whether or not they want to sue for rights to their dead husband's likeness? I'm appalled by this and you. "The kids should know how to deal with this by now" What? You want her to drop the lawsuit so you can buy toys and watch wrestling matches. After the bread winner in her family is gone. Wow dude, who's selfish?

If this court case was taking place 10 years ago, I would definitely be backing Martha Hart. However, this is 2010 and all this new court case does is remind me how selfish some people cane be. As the OP pointed out, Owen Hart is dead 11 years now and although I don’t think I have ever witnessed anything as tragic in all of the time I have been watching wrestling, this thing is in the past. If the agreement is to protect the kids, then I do feel some sort of sympathy for them and I can only imagine that as time goes by and they are reminded how great their father was, both inside and outside of the ring, the hurt will longer.

However, what Martha needs to realise and realise quickly is that Owen didn’t just belong to her. Owen belonged to the WWE. Owen belonged to all of the guys in the back and Owen certainly belonged to all of the people who would watch the shows from the seats in the arenas or the seats in their homes. Owen Hart doesn’t need to be protected anymore. We are all willing to see more of Owen Hart and remember one of the most tragic things that ever happened in the WWE to one of the most promising guys in the company. However, we are blocked from remembering him at every turn by that selfish bitch.

You know what this screams out to me? It screams out for attention. She knows that Owen Hart is and forever will be a part of the fans memory and all she wants is another bill paid thanks to the WWE and the name of Owen Hart. Owen Hart was an icon for a lot of people and a movement has started to get him inducted into the Hall Of Fame. I would hate to see that ruined because Martha Hart can’t get over the fact that her husband is dead. I would love to see Owen be inducted but is that ever likely to happen when she is personally scrutinizing everything that the WWE do on behalf of her kids? No fucking way.

There is no way that you can talk about the WWE and not talk about Owen Hart. I hope she loses and I hope she loses everything. The fans deserve to remember Owen Hart through the WWE and I am sure that they would never capitalize on his name after what happened. She needs to let go and allow us to give Owen his fair credit.

There's no doubt in my mind this is solely to trash Linda McMahon's Senate bid alongside what you have pointed out above. Why did she wait this long to file a complaint of any sort with the US courts? There's been other incidences of Owen being on WWE stuff, and, surely, she's not going to attack Bret for wearing a shirt with his brother's likeness on it. Bret has a right to honor his brother in such a way.

We want to honor Owen's life and in-ring legacy as well. I totally agree with a previous poster that his personal legacy are his kids who now have been taught that anything and anyone in WWE can :suckit: and to hate wrestlers in general. I wonder how that makes Bret feel to know that Martha has poisoned her kids mentally. How does the rest of the Hart family view Martha? Only they know and it's a private matter that I respect.

Please if anyone knows this woman...ask her to let Owen rest in peace. I think he would be very dismayed that she's digging him up 11 years after we said a painful and tear filled farewell.

(Maybe I should have called this thread. "Owen's in-ring legacy being destroyed"...if a moderator wants to change that...go ahead.)

I still get emotionally upset watching the video of JR and Lawler struggling to get through that horrid night.

Yet you find it incomprehensible that his wife and kids could still be unnerved by being reminded of this event? If I got drunk and killed someone close to you in my car unintentionally would you support me writing a book about it for personal profit? Or would that make you sick and angry even though others close to you felt it was ok. My point is continually claiming you or anyone knows exactly "how she should feel" is a bad joke. You might know how you wish she felt from your own biased personal perspective but what gives you the right to chose her mindset? Why do you feel she is obligated to let wwe profit from her husbands death? The last time she trusted them they most likely sacrificed safety for cheap entertainment. Why should she now trust they will not make mistakes in the name of entertainment when handling his likeness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back