Does Owen Hart Really Deserve To Be In The Hall Of Fame?

He deserves to be there for the reasons that everyone else has suggested. The championships that he's won, and no doubt would have won in the future had he not died young.

Until his wife passes, there is no way we will ever see him in the HOF. She hates the WWE and will not let it happen. It's a shame, as he loved wrestling and I'm sure the rest of his family would let him go in, but his wife has the final say right now. Maybe one of his children down the line will consent, but until then this is just not an option.

The second poster said he deserved it because he's been dead 15 years and were still talking about him...really?
Really? That's what your gonna go with? Really??

Actually yes for the most part. People talking about you is a sure sign of fame. People talking about you years after you died is a really good sign of fame. People wanting you in the Hall of Fame is an excellent reason to put someone in your Hall of Fame.

People don't get in the HOF just because their dead.

I guess my grandma's death was all for nothing.

He was a good worker and I'm sorry he died, but he didn't have the credentials to be a HoF guy...alot a lot more ahead of him..

What credentials? The ones you are given by bookers in a predetermined "sport"? Should Jamie Foxx be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame for his accomplishments with the Miami Sharks? This is pro wrestling, what matters most is how the fans are going to feel and the positive attention it will garner. Putting Owen Hart in would be great for a lot of fans and probably good for WWE's bottom line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back