Are you on WWE side or Martha side where Owen Hart is concerned?

It's a very sticky situation, but I think I'm on the WWE side.

Even Bret said in his book that Martha was going too far and she wasn't doing her part to let Owen Rest in peace. she has very right to be angry but what she ha to realize is that her husband didn't die for nothing. And he didn't just leave her and her kids behind, but his fans as well.

I'd be willing to bet that if she accepted a HOF nod and she came out to accept the award, the ovation that she would receive, seeing how much the fans loved and appreciated her husbands work that it would make her feel a little bit better.

I think she hated Vince and doesn't want him to make any money off of her husband but owen worked for Vince and knew that everything he did that was filmed was owned by Vince. Thems the brakes. Martha's bitterness has kind of left her backed in a corner. Her children can never see and see and appreciate what their dad did and how much the world loved him. Bret also stated in his book that she doesn't bring the children around the family anymore because they talk wrestling too much. That just seems like she has a chip on her shoulder.

Her husband never should have died 11 years ago but she needs to move on and just celebrate the life that he did have, because it was a damned good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back