*Official* Wrestlemania 23 Spoilers and Rumours

Monty Brown is expected to be Lashley's W.M. opponent. Well it's certainly better than Snitzky or Khali. Hopefull he get's the title of Lashley. I dont like Brown but at least he has an ounce of charisma unlike Lashley.

I'm still thinking it will be taker vs kennedy for heavy weight at WM 23. I bet kennedy will beat batista at the RR and taker will win the rumble.

http://www.wrestlingplanet.com/headlines/huge_wrestlemania_23_news_rumors__spoilers_inside_29.html
^spoliter
In regards to the ECW Title match, the original pitch by Paul Heyman was to have a heel Bobby Lashley defend the title against a babyface Rob Van Dam. McMahon wanted the direct opposite to take place as he preferred to have Lashley as the babyface and RVD as the heel, something Heyman was strongly against and one of the main reasons for his departure from the company recently, among other things. Given the ECW roster, it is possible they could throw other names into a big ECW Title match involving CM Punk, Hardcore Holly, Test and others.

everything goes to plan is Hulk Hogan vs. The Big Show. Big Show recently turned down a five-year, seven-figure-per-year deal to stay with WWE, but has stated he is open to returning for one more match.

McMahon is one crazy S.O.B. if Taker is going to lose to a big gorilla that dances on a stage. Someone quickly buy WWE of Vince before Vince turns me of wrestling forever.

Vince for one, I dont think knows what hes doing anymore. I'm a hardcore WWE fan, but I hate to admit it, I dont think we're going to win this war against TNA, unless Vince kicks it up a notch instead of turning so many people off. For one, he hasnt given RVD the title because he thinks he doesnt have a big enough fanbase. :twak: Two, Taker should win the World Heavyweight title, but we all know as long as Vince is the owner, its not going to happen.

This is a huge mistake on the part of the WWE. It's understandable that WWE would want to get Batista over. Apparrently he's the "future" of the WWE even though he's pushing 40. But if he ends Taker's streak then there's going to be a huge fan Backlash against Batista, even than when Cena started wrestling against superstars with established fanbases like Christian, Edge, Y2J, RVD, HHH and Angle. It's really saying something that Taker is considered to be bigger than of these guys combined. The only reason I can think of is that they plan on turning Batista heel afterwards. If so, then this is a great idea! Otherwise, it's a horrible idea!

One other thing: I don't know why anyone's thinking of other people to face taker. Kane!?! C'mon, he's lost to taker twice @WM! Mick Foley as Mankind!?! Foley's NEVER won @WM! and 2 b honest, i think he likes it that way. Foley respects taker too much 2 end his streak. If they're looking for someone to push in the future, why don't they go with, oh i dunno... UUUUMMMAAAGGGAAA!!! He doesn't necessarily have to win, but who said u hav 2 win a match @WM to make it big. HBK vs. Ramon. Hall won, but HBK got the bigger push out of it.

thats is just plain stupid if anyone is to end the streak its kane

I agree with you. But before the whole Batista/Taker thing was planned for WM23, Taker approached Kane and asked him if he will be the one to end Taker's streak. Kane respectively turned it down, knowing he didnt want to end an awesome legacy. So kane not wanting to do it, I guess WWE went with the "Streak vs Title match". And Taker is planned on losing it.

credits prowrestling.com

i was just on wikipedia on the Shawn Michaels bit and its says

Michaels is set to be the winner of the 2007Royal Rumble, and to take the title from John Cena at WrestleMania, even though he has refused the offer to be the champion in the past. Reasons for his change of heart include the fact that Triple H was supposed to be the D-Generation X member who held the title. Due to the injury suffered by Triple H at New Years Revolution, Michaels is the only surviving DX member.

and it also says Michaels is set to fued with Shane McMahon for the WWE Championship.

i am sorry if i have spoiled your Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania

I'd prefer H.B.K. as champ to Cena or HHH. The only wrestler on the whole of Raw who deserves the title is Edge but I dont see him holding it again this year.

I dont get why he would feud with Shane-O it doesnt make sence to me. There's plenty of new feud's for H.B.K. there's Umaga, Orton, Edge, Cena, Nitro. He's one of the only wrestler's in WWE that has the potential to have some really intresting feud's.

If they do decide to have Taker loose to Batista why not move him to Raw and have another H.B.K./Taker feud. There not in the same shape they were in '97 obviously but I still think they could have a decent feud.

that's such a load of shit, anyone can right what ever they want to on wikipidea and how would they get that information anyways? kids these days believe what ever they read...

I can't write on wiki.. lol so not absolutely anyone can. However i'd say it's pretty obvious HBK, Orton, Edge, Taker or Kane will win it.

Wikipedia has come up with stupider crap before. As far as the rumours go, I don't like the idea of Cena vs Michaels at WM, because that would be a terrible match as the crowd would not be into it as much because they don't want to see either of them lose. They already have Batista vs Taker which is face vs face so I don't think that they need to have two of these matches. It would make sense for them to push Shawn as the guy who can prevail out of the darkest situations, so winning the Rumble in his hometown, beating Rated RKO by himself and all this other stupid WWE crap is always in the WWE so they might want to place it on Shawn now. I can't see Shawn as champion though. I like him as a challenger but not as a champion. He deserves to win the rumble though, so the rumour could well be true, as much as I would hate to see it.

Source: Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As of this weekend they have four matches planned for Wrestlemania. They are John Cena vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton in a triple thread for the title, The Undertaker vs. Batista, Hulk Hogan vs. Shane McMahon with Khali in his corner, and a possible Shawn Michaels vs. King Booker match with Donald Trump managing Michaels and Vince managing Booker. That final match is still not a done deal, but the rest are seemingly in place. Things change hourly with Vince McMahon so these WrestleMania matches are always hard to call each year. Stay tuned to the site for more information leading into the PPV though.

WWE writer Dave Lagana pushed hard for Monty Brown to keep his name, but Vince wouldn't listen to his arguments and decided Marquis Cor Von was the way to go. Brian Gerwitz wanted Brown on RAW, but Lagana did manage to convince Vince to put him on ECW saying he could be a big challenger for Lashley and the top heel on ECW. Arn Anderson and Fit Finlay have been pushing for Bob Holly to be ECW's top heel and have convinced Vince that was the direction to go, but Holly may have suffered nerve damage in his elbow from previous surgery and will need another operation and there's a chance his career may questionable so Monty Brown is there to plug in that spot if needed.

I'm hopefull about the Booker/H.B.K. match. It will be the first W.M. that Booker has had a credible opponent. He faced HHH at W.M. 19 but he was completley squashed.

I also like the idea of the triple threat for the WWE Championship. Hopefully it would lead to a Edge/Orton feud.

triple threats are ******ed..anyone remember mysterio, randy and angle? batista vs taker would be interesting to watch..

Rey, Mysterio and Orton was a dissapointment only because they were given less than 10 minute's. They would have stolen W.M. given more time instead we got 25 minutes of Triple H/Cena which was a comlete bore.

I think the triple threat could of been very good. Triple H vs Cena was pretty crap to be honest, i was disappointed.

The triple threat with Angle, Orton and Mysterio had all the tools needed for a good match. It was fast paced and so awesome moves but was only given a short time...

The Triple H vs Cena match was crap especially the 10minute intro's with dress up's and stuff.

I think Edge, Orton and Cena would be great to see. As far as options go the smartest.

NO i would have to disagree. I think Edge should be take out of the equation. It should be HbK vs Orton vs Cena now that would be the match of all times right their. HBK need to main event that what he does he a Main eventer. I hate the idea with King booker. Shawn always carried WM on his back without shawn the last past couple of year the show would of gone down hill.

I really tried of seeing edge in the title situation with John Cena it boring after a while.

I think in the next upcoming weeks on RAW there might be a over the top rope match to determin who will be John Cena's opponint for WrestleMania or they'll do a sprint like Smackdown

man this wresltlemania looks like its going to suck I can't believe that they would let taker lose his streak to batista. I allready don't like so this is going to make me hate him more. and if taker loses then batista will probably be booed out of wrestlemania

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back