*Official* Wrestlemania 23 Spoilers and Rumours

ya batista will be booed out belive it! here

hell in a cell fatal 4 way-edge vs orton vs cena vs HBGay for the WWE title!
smackdown: underatker vs batista in a buried alive match!for WH title

well nobody has to worry about taker losing his streak to batista. cuz with undertaker showing up on raw last night, it looks like there gunna have him take on cena. and this could be the one last title run that everybody want taker to have, cuz i dont think vince would be in his right mind to have taker lose to cena!!!

The Taker appearing on Raw is just a swerve. It's similar to Batista two year's ago. He appeared at No Way Out even though everyone knew he'd end up facing HHH.

Could be a Swerve, or it could set up an HBK vs Taker match to see who gets to take on Cena at Mania. Or maybe Tag Titles, Cena and HBk vs Kane and Taker? Now that'd be a good tag match!

Personally I think Cena vs Taker would be pretty good, as Taker can keep his streak going and have it be believable as Cena has been champ for so long and storywise or not, has taken his share of bumps as of late.

Here be a good WM Card, which means we probably won't see it:

Cruiserweight Battle Royal to open the show.

Kendrick and London vs Kennedy and MVP for Tag Titles

DIVAS Lumberjack Triple Threat Match for Women's Title. Mickie James vs Victoria vs Maria

Edge vs Orton, Hell in a Cell Grudge Match.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match. Winner gets a title shot any time they want for any of the 3 title belts. RVD vs Flair vs Sabu vs Booker T vs Umaga vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Batista vs Chris Benoit Title vs Title, submission match.

Cena vs Taker for championship.

it is obviously going to be undertaker vs. batista
i hope its cena vs. hbk
and edge vs. orton in a stipulation match
and the hardyz vs. mnn in a tlc match
melina vs. mickie

yeah that is pretty stupid. but this better only be a plan, cause if his streak ends, im done watching wwe for good. never will i watch it again.

Im with you on that. they end his strek at wrestlemnia and to batista, i am never watchin wwe again. That would basically tarnish his record.

Its unlikely that Vince would be that stupid.The hype Taker has been given this week alone hints to the fact that he'll be champ.Besides,seems like even the Creative team&trainers hate Batista,so I dont see the coercing Vince to put over Dave

Source: PWInsider

More WrestleMania 23 Plans, Matt Hardy, Kurt Angle

According to PWInsider, the current discussion for WrestleMania 23 is WWE Champion John Cena vs. Undertaker, Batista vs. HBK, Lashley vs. Holly, and Edge vs. Orton. This is not official and could change many times over the next few weeks.

HBK vs Batista and Cena vs Taker doesn't sound so bad. I could care less who faces Lashley and Edge vs Orton will probably be a great match. The crowd will probably be pushing for HBK and Undertaker to win.

The only thing about HBK vs. Batista and Cena vs. Undertaker is that they have been seen before. Taker fueded with Cena with the whole Old School New School thing and faced Cena before Cyber Sunday this past year. HBK faced Batista in matches when he was in Evolution. Undertaker vs. Batista and HBK vs. Cena has never been seen before.

I agree the only reason I can see them wanting to do this is they want to bring the WWE title back to smackdown and the World Title back to Raw.

dude i seriously dont like the changes made
undertaker should face batista and winnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
and michaels should face cena and michaels should winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

neither do i what is vince thinking. we have already seen cena vs taker and hbk vs batista. its wrestlemania for god sake make matches that havent been seen before. it should be batista vs taker for the world title and cena vs hbk for the wwe title!! vince better change his plans!!!

For some reason i think that Undertaker will go for the WWE Championship because his current record is 4 time WWE Champion and he'll want to add to that, but thats just what i feel. And no matter who he faces, he should win, that record is his to keep at Wrestlemania, its what he deserves because Vince has kept him from winning the damn title for too long.

cena vs deadman
batista vs hbk
lashly ve holly

cena moves 2 smackdown and batista moves 2 raw

It says on WWE.COM that The Undertaker is going to make his decision on this Monday's RAW.

although i want to see hbk/cena and taker/batista more, i can understand y they'd switch it up. michaels and cena clearly have an edge in mic skills over batista and taker(because of his gimmick) and they might want to spread the wealth. also michaels is better at making other look good and batista needs that type of wrestler more than cena. takers gimmick is effective more when he freaks ppl out, which i see cena fitting that role better than batista.

Personally, I think The Undertaker will choose Cena, and I hope he does. Cena has had the title for too long and I think that it's time for someone to end it, and what better superstar to end it than The Undertaker, at Wrestlemania where he is unbeaten.

If anyone were to end his undefeated WM streak, it would have to be Kane in like an Inferno Match or Buried Alive. Only makes sense to me imo.

I'd like to see Undertaker win the title one last time. I mean, look at the guy. He is still over with the fans after all these years. And if Batista or Cena are the guys who end his streak, I will never watch WWE again, plain and simple.

Well The Undertaker did pick Batista in the end! After all that!

Well whatever about Taker winning and maintaining his streak expect HBK to get some sort of 'injury'. The guy has said he needs time off...no better way than to get crippled somehow...

I think this is gonna happen Cena vs HBK wwe title

The last 5 Minutes Edge or Randy Orton will interfere making John Cena Remain Champion adding 5 Minutes of Celebration for the champ

thats my opinon

I dont think they would do that W.M. maybe another P.P.V. but at the biggest show of the year they usually deliver 'Happy Ending's'' I've heard H.B.K. has refused title reign's in the past so I'll go with Cena and Taker to be the victor's on that particular night.

II've heard H.B.K. has refused title reign's in the past

I heard he was suppose to get the World Title when Batista went down last year but turned it down. I just hope he gets another title reign. If he didn't hurt his back he probably would have a couple more titles maybe up in the Stone Cold and Rock range.

I think it would be awesome if Triple H is in his corner at Wrestlemania and he wins the title. Then maybe lose it at Backlash to the winner of Edge vs Orton. Then he can take some time off and come back with Triple H in August or September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back