*Official* Wrestlemania 23 Spoilers and Rumours

Taker vs Batista could be a bad match as they are both big, strong, and both relatively old, and neither sells well. I mean Taker is the dead man and has risen from the grave what like 4 times now? He is 14-0 at Mania. He can't very well go down after a single BatistaBomb. Only way I can see Taker losing is if Kennedy AND/OR MVP get involved and interfere.

I hope Taker goes 15-0 but I don't know.

I agree with you. But before the whole Batista/Taker thing was planned for WM23, Taker approached Kane and asked him if he will be the one to end Taker's streak. Kane respectively turned it down, knowing he didnt want to end an awesome legacy. So kane not wanting to do it, I guess WWE went with the "Streak vs Title match". And Taker is planned on losing it.

credits prowrestling.com

what the hell are you talking about? it's not up to the wrestlers to decide who wins what. Stop pulling stuff out of your ass and bring forth real facts, don't bullshit your way into conversations cuz you look like a fucking moron

what the hell are you talking about? it's not up to the wrestlers to decide who wins what. Stop pulling stuff out of your ass and bring forth real facts, don't bullshit your way into conversations cuz you look like a fucking moron

actually it is up to taker as to who beats his streak because for one i think that they really have to listen to him seeing as how hes been there the longest as a competitor, hes one of the last real legends they have left, if he asked for something like that to happen, or even a push im sure they would be glad to give it to him. He is pretty much glory and gold to WWE and im sure if he asked for something to happen, they are going to make it happen, cause as all of us on here know, when someone doesnt get what they ask for, they jump ship to the other company.

Exactly. Undertaker has so much power backstage for being there the longest out of anyone backstage.

That's not what i was saying. There is no way taker would ever approach Kane and ask him if he wanted to break his streak, that would be the dumbest thing ever and he would never do it

That's not what i was saying. There is no way taker would ever approach Kane and ask him if he wanted to break his streak, that would be the dumbest thing ever and he would never do it

how is there no way? glen jacobs has been working in the wwe almost as long as the undertaker has..both veterans of the company...both well respected...and both respect each other...it would only make sense for undertaker to ask glen because of the position they are in and because of the storyline they were invovled in...IF undertakers streak were to b defeated the only logical sense would be to have KANE do it...undertaker is portrayed in the wwe as someone on his own level..he is above every other wrestler on the roster..he is the man to beat in the wwe..the deadman...thats how i believe he is potrayed...so no common man could defeat him at wrestlemania...only person would have to b kane because kane like the undertaker also has a supernatural element to his character...so it would make sense to me that undertaker approached him because of the respect between them both and because of the characters invovled in their storyline

But why would the Undertaker approach him and ask? Does he want this streak broken? NO, he is the man to beat so it only makes sense that his streak remains unbroken at the biggest event in wrestling history!!

I strongly agree. Why would undertaker approach anyone to ask him to break his undefeated streak. I dont think anyone, not even kane, deserves to end his undefeated streak of wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania 23 spoilers

wht-taker will win 80% sure

wwe title-hbk will win 95% sure

Yea, but i'm pretty sure that's more a popularity thing. I think that more people want HBK to win really badly. But i think that everyone knows Undertaker will win, but some ppl want to see him lose

Not sure if this is considered a spoiler, but inside sources are saying that Lashley will represent Trump at Wrestlemania.

That just killed all momentum for the Hair vs. Hair match.

Plus Womens title match between Melina and Ashley

Lashley vs Umaga will not be a great match more like a sloppy one

Not sure if this is considered a spoiler, but inside sources are saying that Lashley will represent Trump at Wrestlemania.

That just killed all momentum for the Hair vs. Hair match.

no shit...i was hoping for either Hogan vs Big Show for the Trump/ McMahon match, or Steve Austin vs, well anybody really...i thought it should have been a marquee matchup with all the hype that is for sure to be sorrounding this...

but Lashley??? i cannot stand this guy, and i never understood why everyone was so high on him...zero in the charisma department, ok enough wrestler, but nothing special, just a big guy that absolutely wreaks of the WWE developmental system

and on a side note, if he IS Trumps man, then what will happen to an ECW World title match at 'Mania?...i was hoping for Lashley to have to put the title up against RVD and CM Punk in a triple threat

^ yeah thats a question.. what about the ECW title.. biggest PPV of the year and it sounds as though they wont have an ECW title match.

Just proves that Vince doesnt really give 2 shits about ECW.. unless they are going to take the belt off Black Goldberg.. i mean Lashley....... (hey we can all dream)

I saw the pic. I'm disappointed that Lashley is the rep for Trump. They hyped it up so much I was thinking it would be another legend, but no! O well, at least with Stone Cold as ref, we have something to look forward to

Oh you better believe Austin will stun Vince, Umaga and have a staredown with Lashley by match end.

Lashley will be spared because the WWE wants to promote him as some sort of unstoppable machine and having him get stunned will weaken that attempt.

Khali vs. Kane look's to be on the card's. Fuck me that is going to be terrible. If Taker cant carry Khali, Kane has zero chance. They need a No Hold's Barred Match at the very least.

source: PWTorch Newsletter

-- Toy maker JAKKS is preparing to release a Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy “Money in the Bank” toy set. This is an indication that they will be involved in this match at WrestleMania.

I think thats good so as of right now we have King Booker, Edge, CM Punk and the likes of Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy so i'm guessing the last one has to be Randy Orton

source: PWTorch Newsletter

-- Toy maker JAKKS is preparing to release a Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy “Money in the Bank” toy set. This is an indication that they will be involved in this match at WrestleMania.

I think thats good so as of right now we have King Booker, Edge, CM Punk and the likes of Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy so i'm guessing the last one has to be Randy Orton

The last pick has to be someone from ECW doesn't it (2 from each brand). With the new breed vs old breed feud and Lashley scheduled to be a part of the Trump/Vince feud, my pick would be Hardcore Holly.

no its probably going to be randy orton because if orton is not put into this match then he will not b on the card..i really cant see them havin him build a feud with someone else at this time..its clearly going to b orton...with the rated rko thing going this woudl b a perfect time to show glimpses of the future edge vs orton

I'm picking Matt Hardy. I think Orton will have a more important match. I dont like the idea of Booker & Kennedy in the match. I dont think either are Ladder match wrestler's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back