*Official* Wrestlemania 23 Spoilers and Rumours

I think that with the inclusion of Kennedy and Jeff Hardy in the match, that it is going to be an ECW face who fills in the spot, and I am hoping that it is RVD. I pray that they don't put Snitsky or someone in because the big guy role hasn't worked well the last two years.

Also, Kane and Khali should provide a 10 minute bathroom break for the patrons at Ford Field. These are the matches you hate to see because Khali will stink up any match he is in, and Kane can't really do much either. I hope the fans shit all over this match because that will probably give the WWE the hint that no one wants to see Khali, especially not at what is meant to be the best PPV in wrestling. It is pretty obvious that they are going to have the match though, so I am not looking forward to it.

I wont be taking a bathroom brake during Khali/Kane. I find that truly awfull match's are a must see. I cant wait for it. Khali is useless and Kane frequently blow's spot's. This is going to be my highlight of the card.

the best match will be the MITB. I hope that sabu fills the last spot. Sabu could use a push. I know that CM will probably win but Sabu will give a great add in to the match.
If Mysterio hadn't been ambushed by Umaga, he would have been a great add-on for WrestleMania (u suck mcmahon)

the best match will be the MITB. I hope that sabu fills the last spot. Sabu could use a push. I know that CM will probably win but Sabu will give a great add in to the match.
If Mysterio hadn't been ambushed by Umaga, he would have been a great add-on for WrestleMania (u suck mcmahon)

Mysterio isn't scheduled to return to the ring until the summer and what happened on SD last week was a work.

Well with the MITB Ladder Match now having 8 Competitors...We got:
Jeff Hardy vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Edge vs. CM Punk vs. King Booker vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

So theres now 3 spots to fill. I say give them to Randy Orton, RVD and Sabu

i say that they give one spot to orton one spot to matt hardy and the other to johnny nitro because i want cm punk to win and be the only ecw superstar which means he will overcome the odds

Well they were never giving RVD a slot since he lost his chance. With Matt, Kennedy and Finlay all in there already that's a SD! heavy match. There's noone of note in ECW to add to this. Orton is the local gangs guess. It'll help push the Team RKO towards a feud which can keep going after Mania. Once Mania is done then you can return to an ECW storyline which should get some interest.

I'm a big fan of the cross brand appearances as it helps build each show in its own way. How can you say the ECW belt means nothing when you've had Kenny and Kennedy both vying for it? Kenny might not be a power in the industry but nevertheless he saw it as a target and went for it.

I'm sure it will lead into a feud, if not a couple. This is the logical thing to do from MITB, and like i've stated i'm looking forward to the anticipated Orton/Edge feud.

yeah i tell ya what if anyone deserves a title shot its the dead man,he's jobbed long enough for people in the wwe lately,even if he only holds it for a short period of time it should be his to take

i personally think abyss, should come over from tna to feud w/ Kane there on camera lifestyles are simular an would make for a great match

On Smackdown, it was announced that the naming of the referee for the Trump/Vince match will be named (like we already didn't know who it is) and also the last spot in the MITB match will be taking place.

I hope that they'll do a last chance battle royal with all the losers involved: RVD, Nitro, Kane, Benjamin, Sabu, Mercury, MVP, Benoit. With Benjamin winning.

Dont you guys think this MITB ladder match is too superstar filled? I think bringing it to 8 spots instead of 6 is alittle too much. That takes away from the card in my opinion and Wrestlemania is supposed to have a star studded card. Thats just my presonal opinion. What about MNM and London and Kendrick? Do you guys think they will be at Wrestlemania? Maybe in a match together for the tag titles? As of right now, I just think the card is looking alittle thin...with the addition of Kane/Khali, what else are they gonna throw at us with it being alittle more than 3 weeks away?

i dont know if people already know this or not but here is........

Spoiler on who is scheduled to get final 'Money in the Bank' spot

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that as things are planned right now, Randy Orton is scheduled to get the final spot in the "Money in the Bank" Ladder Match at WrestleMania 23. With Orton being booked to face Shawn Michaels tomorrow night, it is possible they will put Orton on either ECW or Smackdown this week to have a final qualifying match on TV.

Source: http://www.wrestleview.com/ :)

thats what i was thinking,well here are a couple matchs for WM23

Benoit vs MVP-US title
Kane vs Khali
Womens Championship
and probably a big tag team match for SD's tag titles

Apparently all the tag team's will be taking part in a battle royal at Mania.

London & Kendrick & MNM deserve to be on the card but La Res, Cryme Tyme, Regal & Taylor, James & Stevens, Cade & Murdock and The Highlanders are jobber's.

I'd like T.W.G.T.T . to be on the show but I think there's more deserving wrestler's that need to be on the card.

i think what will happen at mania is that undertaker will get the win,but not get the title cuz of some kind of DQ ... then at the next PPV rematch batista in a hell in a cell match an win it then... any thoughts of my theory?

i say that shawn michaels and undertaker win all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think what will happen at mania is that undertaker will get the win,but not get the title cuz of some kind of DQ ... then at the next PPV rematch batista in a hell in a cell match an win it then... any thoughts of my theory?

why you double post?

and for the DQ thing i think that might happen like undertaker would win the match by DQ but wouldn't win the title

thats an interesting post....
or there will be no contest like before the match starts a big brawl between Batista and undertaker

lol we will never no untill WM 23 :)

ive got a fealin mnm will win the tag titles this week on raw and defend them at mania against wgtt, cryme thym and cade & murdoch and highlanders or maybe just cryme tyme cause they won a shot at the titles a few weeks back on raw

and for the DQ thing i think that might happen like undertaker would win the match by DQ but wouldn't win the title

thats an interesting post....
or there will be no contest like before the match starts a big brawl between Batista and undertaker
QUOTE]

Think about that then think how much that would get booed and it would go down as the worst main event in WWE history.

Has there been any more rumors about who is going to win the titles at Wrestlemania? I know they probably change it daily.

HBK and Cena will lose the tag titles before Mania, guarenteed. There not gonna leave the tag belts on two main eventers at the event, as they will be defended on the night.

Expect on Raw, either this week, or next, MNM to win them from HBK/Cena, after some "inadvertent" collision between HBK/Cena, leading to tension.

Something like - MNM win them tonight on RAW, due to a collision which leads to some sort of cheap win for MNM and builds up the friction between HBK and Cena leading into Mania, and next week on RAW, a rematch between MNM and HBK/Cena, again ending with this friction between the two, and maybe even a Sweet Chin Music, aimed for Nitro, hits Cena or something.

Well they didn't lose them at raw last night like I thought they were going to. My only question is why MNM. I'd rather see Cryme Tyme or pretty much any other tag team get the titles.

Because Cryme Tyme suck. Do you notice they very rarley wrestleo on T.V? It's because there shit. WWE is going to continue to use them in skit's until they get to the stage when they can hold together a match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back