*Official* Wrestlemania 23 Spoilers and Rumours

randy orton will win money in da bank and he will probably cash it in at backlash but lose and when hhh comes bk he will fued with michaels 4 the title

Because Cryme Tyme suck. Do you notice they very rarley wrestleo on T.V? It's because there shit. WWE is going to continue to use them in skit's until they get to the stage when they can hold together a match.

Take a chill pill lol. I don't think they suck at all. Atleast they have personality which is lacking from most tag teams. I'd rather see them champs then just about any other ones. The tag team division in WWE is horrendus to say the least.

I've heard that orton or Kennedy will win the MITB match . oh and Y 2 Jake stay on topic, this is a WM thread not a tag team on :)

21 pages is too much to read all through, so I will ask whats probably been asked before. Who will win the Trump vs. McMahon match. I'm not so concerned with asking as with telling my own opinion. I don't think theres any way that Trumps side will lose because how can he be taken serious out in the business world with his head shaved cause he lost at wrestlemania? McMahon can be taken serious because WWE is his life his job etc etc he can handle doing the job and losing his hair. but is there any rumor about who will go over?

No rumour's but it's just really predictable that Trump will win.

It will go a little like this.

Match.
Lashley win's.
McMahon refuses to have his hair cut/Possibly say's April Fool's try's to escape.
Stunner
Head shaving.

Very predictable.

i so agree with the y 2 jake thing i thought of that like 3weeks ago

Seriously if Undertaker loses I will be extrememly upset. Taker will lose to the person he chooses to pass the torch to and I don't see that person being Batista.
I think that Batista will get DQ'd and thus retain his title. And Undertaker is still undefeated. Of course if this happens it will truly SUCK!

One more WM23 thought! I think no matter what happens during the Hair versus Hair Match that Both McMahon and Trump are getting stunned!

I'm not sure whether this has already been posted by someone,but for the benefit perhaps of those who dont know what all the fuss is about;here for your reading pleasure,is the infamous WM23 Spoiler article:

Possible Spoiler For WrestleMania 23 World Title Match
03/26/2007 by Matthew Boone

Wrestlemania main event spoiled with local ad? On commercial break as i was watching RAW tonight (6 days before wrestlemania), an ad for Smackdown/ECW wrestlemania revenge coming to my area aired. The May 6th show advertised Basista vs. Mr. Kennedy for the world heavyweight championship. This comes as a huge surprise considering it could potentially spoil TWO wrestlemania matches, the most obvious being the Undertaker vs. Batista title match, as well as the money in the bank match involving Mr. Kennedy (possibly). (Thanks to Danny Colwel)

WWE advertised a house in Poughkeepsie , Ny on May,05 headlined by Batista defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Ken Kennedy as well as Bobby Lashley defending the ECW World Title against Snitsky. Take it for what its worth. (Thanks to [email protected])

That said, I was just watching RAW, and they advertised a house show on the Smackdown/ECW Wrestlemania Revenge tour on May 5th in Poughkipsee New York in which Batista will face Mr. Kennedy for the title, and the Undertaker is advertised only as being "in action" that night. I know the WWE has done stuff like this before and changed their plans in the past, but just figured I'd drop this bit of info your way! (Thanks to Joe Van Axeman)

I'm not looking too mcuh into this one. I mean, this could be the work of WWE, making sure their PPV is not spoiled by faking a spoiler.

the ads say for the May house shows and yeah they can post them now cause mania has not happened and they would not announce taker as champion cause they have not wrestled yet. Taker could win by dq or even win the belt and lose it back to batista at backlash since they are rumored to fight again at backlash

Hey Well Wat This Is Possible Undertaker Wins His Heavyweight Match.....against Batista......and Randy Ortin Wins Mitb And At The End Of The Taker/batista...and Randy Ortin Cashs In And Becomes Champ And Brings It To Raw And Cena Getz Draft Back To Smakdown Then Hhh Returns... Adnd Turns Into A Huge Fued Of The Year And It Would Be Perfect Taker Becomes Champ But Doesnt Lose To Batista And Passes The Torch To Randy Ortin Since He Has The Legend Killer And Would Cement The Greatest Moment Of Retirement.... And Big Boost......in Wrestlin.... Since The Bert Hart Screw Up Job...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back