*Official* Wrestlemania 23 Spoilers and Rumours

Right now I dont much care about WM23.They should have presented a clear direction as to the mainevents by now.I thought they couldnt sink lower than WM22,but it seems Vince loves to prove us wrong.I wouldnt be suprised if K-Fed will be headlining the PPV(Anything is possible if Khali can be considered for the ECW title)TNA will never be able to bury the WWE,but they dont need to,Vince seems to be doing a perfect job all by himself...

on wrestlezone mainpage place it said that mcmahon mite face donald trump? not sure if that is for wrestlemania or not but .. thats all i no

on wrestlezone mainpage place it said that mcmahon mite face donald trump? not sure if that is for wrestlemania or not but .. thats all i no

No, they are trying to do a billionaire angle where Mcmahons wrestler faces Trumps wrestler. They want to do this coming into the Royal Rumble. They are trying to boost up rating for the Apprentice.

Well it looks like HHH will be out for WM, im going to guess they will replace him with Randy Orton in the WWE title match.

yup RKO will be in just a hint

(my bro wrks 4 wwe)

However Cena will be repackaged after and no longer be a stupid ass brawler
(injury storyline)

I've heard that Edge will face H.B.K. although I think the whole card is going to get a complete overhaul because of HHH's injury.

i'm so mad that hhh got injured. if he faced cena im pretty sure he'd win. i think orton/cena will be a good match but not as good in my opinion. i might be going to wm this year and hhh is my favorite wrestler so im pissed off about it. hopefully vince will be able to get someone big like the rock to wrestle. it would be sweet if he faced hbk and edge faced a smaller face like carlito.

yup RKO will be in just a hint

(my bro wrks 4 wwe)

However Cena will be repackaged after and no longer be a stupid ass brawler
(injury storyline)

yeah.

No Im calling bullshit> Even if your brother does work for wwe which is prolly a lie. People at wwe dont just run around and say reveal story lines. You wouldnt be backstage and see Vinnie Mac running around screaming everybody randys replacing HHH wooooooooooohoooooooooooo.

Id like to see Cena and RKO tho

sucks that hhh got injured, i reckon it will throw the whole match card out too. i'd like to see rko vs cena, and rko actually win. good to see a heel title holder again (for the wwe championship i mean), kinda getting sick of cena and the whole face act, you need a good heel to hold the title for a bit! :)

okay, batista is my fav superstar and so is taker. They both have great qualities. I just can't see to why Batista can't just let someone else hold the title. Taker should win(but if they change plans then obviously i want Batista to win) and keep his legacy. Batista should go back to RAW with the big boys and dominate Raw. Let the B.O.D, Benoit, and heels like Kennedy, London, Kendrick, Jimmy Wang Yang, and Matt hardy top Smackdown!

Right now I dont much care about WM23.They should have presented a clear direction as to the mainevents by now.I thought they couldnt sink lower than WM22,but it seems Vince loves to prove us wrong.I wouldnt be suprised if K-Fed will be headlining the PPV(Anything is possible if Khali can be considered for the ECW title)TNA will never be able to bury the WWE,but they dont need to,Vince seems to be doing a perfect job all by himself...

ok you need to calm downa about vince burrying wwe. hes the most successful promotioner ever in wrestling, so lets not be so quick to judge. rumors arent always true such as khali vs lashley might not be true. and y are u so ansy to start building up the main events when its 3 months away from wrestlemania. u usually start the storyline like 5 or 6 weeks from wm. and what was the big problem with wm 22. that was a great mania. 5 or 6 real good matches which is what the show usually produces. and the storylines were fine. no need to get all pessimistic.

i can def c cena vs orton for wrestlemania and i can def c orton winning the title..pushing a younger star up jus like they did with cena but the heel version...and its about time anyway that we have a heel champion cuz its been a while..so i can def c orton comin out with the title at wrestlemania

i can def c cena vs orton for wrestlemania and i can def c orton winning the title..pushing a younger star up jus like they did with cena but the heel version...and its about time anyway that we have a heel champion cuz its been a while..so i can def c orton comin out with the title at wrestlemania

it hasnt been to long. I think if they do orton vs. cena they gotta hype this shit up. Like crazy. Becuase there hasnt been a feud with cena yet. Unless you count this Umaga bullshti

I reckon Randy Orton should win the title. Unless Vince thinks they need someone more well known to win the title, so maybe HBK or a legend like The Rock. Either way, WrestleMania 23 will not be the same without Triple H.

hmmm i hate batista ive liked undertaker ever since i was like very very little,go taker! but at this rate with kennedy goin aganst batista at rumble ,they might continue the feud of thsoe 2 and taker could face kane or something,but with HHH out who is my 2nd fave wresler with him gone there goes the fatal 4 way tag team match that wa ssuppose to happen(dx vs rated rko vs mnm vs hardyz for the tag titles)now it'll be hbk vs cena at wm23 ( i hate both) thats gunna suck,cuz look they made eddie and rey looks like best friends/rivals but they were really friends adn eddie died so rey won..eddie was supposed to if he was still alive...now with hbk best friend hhh out he'll win or something dumb like that.

Its stupid to say that HBK winning would be because of HHH's injury,or to compare this situation to wm22.HBK has earned his spot in the WWE by himself,he desreves to be a champ again.The only thing that would ruin HBK vs. Cena,would be Cena.If Cena was able to carry himself in matches and had good technical abililties,it would have been a classic like Angle/HBK @ WM21.But we know it would potentially be a terrible match.
I still believe in having Cena vs. RKO & HBK vs. Edge at WM23.It might work to have Cena join forces with HBK and continue the DX/Rated R-KO fued through WM23 and end it at Backlash. As for SD!,I'd rather see Batista vs. Kennedy at WM(even if he doesnt win) as opposed to the RR. Batista vs. Taker is more suited to ppvs like Judgement Day,No Mercy or Armageddon,I dont think it would fly at Wrestlemania.

Taking into account the rumors of the main event matches at Wrestlemania, here's what should happen in chronological order.

1. Kennedy loses to Batista
2. Umaga loses to Cena
3. Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble by last eliminating HBK.
4. Raw has another Tournament to decide the #1 contender for Wrestlemania. HBK defeats Edge in the semi's. Orton defeats HBK in the finals with the help of Edge.
5. Batista turns heel and defeats Kane at No Way Out. The best way I see this happening is Mysterio making an appearance and saying he hopes to regain the World Title when he gets healthy.

The matches set up by this are
Cena vs. Orton
Batista vs. Undertaker
HBK vs. Edge

The other two matches that I see starting to build up are Carlito w/ Donald Trump vs. Kennedy w/ Vince McMahon and JBL vs. Chris Masters.

The rumored match of Trump and Vince managing a superstar took form last night with Carlito coming out on Vince. Carlito makes the best sense for Trump seeing as how Carlito and Trump are both known for their hair. Vincent 'Kennedy' McMahon will of course choose Kennedy. Carlito and Kennedy are the biggest two young superstars on each brand that are great on the mic.

The JBL vs. Chris Masters started at the Tribute to the Troops Masterlock challenge. Now with Farooq taking the challenge last night, I can see something happening with JBL and Chris Masters at the Royal Rumble. I see Masters entering 1st and the Sandman entering 2nd. During the Sandman's entrance Masters gets Clothelined from Hell and is quicly eliminated leading to the match at Wrestlemania.

JBL now moves to Raw and takes the void left by Triple H.

The only other 2 rumored matches I can think of were a Hardy Boyz reunion (which already happened) and Lashley vs. CM Punk. I can see a possible Money in the Bank Ladder Match with Jeff, Matt, Nitro, Kenny, MVP, and Mercury. Jeff wins and in a a possible twist used it that night for a Cena vs. Orton vs. Hardy Match. I can care less about the ECW main event. I'd rather have ECW fail so their "extremists" can be sent to Raw and Smackdown to load up the rosters.

Undertaker doesnt need to lose he has done more for the bussneis than batista will ever do so the shouldn't screw up his streak.

Why is everyone bitchin about the streak? Even if he does lose they can still say that he WENT 14-0. That will still never be touched. I'll agree that it would make more sense for Kane to end it (with help from Bearer). That would make for a more epic match and conclusion.

people are bitching because someone as respected as the undertaker should not have such a streak defeated by someone like batista...batista isnt potrayed as a monster image anymore...they couldnt still say he went 14 -0 because u and everyone else knows it wuldnt b seen that way...it will b seeen as 14 -1...if anything undertaker losing at wrestlemania will b one of the most memorable things of his career because that record I BELIEVE should not be touched..he has defeated the likes of king kong bundy, MONSTER version of kane (who he had to defeat with 3 tombstones)...i dnt think it wuld look good at all for batista to beat it..and i can gurantee you will hear TONSSSSSSS of boos in the audience if batista beats undertaker...if undertaker wins that title at wrestlemania the amount of cheers to that would be amazing..everyone is a fan of taker..everyone knows how dedicated taker has been to the wwe...i think they are gonna change it up and make taker win..regardless i think its penciled in as batista winning just for us to not expect taker to win..i dunno..regardless he should stay with the streak

Hogan's opponent will either be Khali or Shane McMahon. Look I could understand a match against Big Show. It would obviously celebrate the 20 year anniversary of Hogan/Andre. It would be awfull but it would serve a purpous. But why Khali and Shane-O?

Khali's big like Andre. OK I get it but if he's so bad they wont let him wrestle in a gimmick match at Summer Slam with a superior opponent, why would they let him wrestle at the biggest P.P.V. of the year aginst an 80 year old Hogan?

And Hogan/Shane does'nt make sence. Maybe for year's ago when Hogan was feuding with Vince, but not now.

They should just leave Hogan off the card, it's W.M. and he's just no needed anymore. It will do good number's wheather he's on the card or not. If he has to wrestle have himon a B show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back