*Official* Wrestlemania 23 Spoilers and Rumours

LMAO!! no way in hell that this is gonna happen. i think we can all agree that the undertaker would never EVER let his streak come to an end with an over-rated, beefed up gorilla like batista!
come to think of it, just think what would happen if batista actually beat taker...... he'd get booed for the rest of his career!! seriously i can see that happening! but yeah this wouldn't happen cos wwe aint idiotic enough to do it.

I remember hearing Taker say he had one more title run left in him(I think on his last DVD) and WM23 would be the perfect place to do it but WWE is thinking about Batista winning and ending Taker's streak. I don't think Batista deserves that opportunity but I do see it happening. In mid 2005 he made HHH look weak IMO by beating him not once, not twice, but three consecutive PPV's in a row which shows how much faith they have in this guy so they got no problem with having him end Taker's streak.

It's either going to be Batista making a friendly challenge as a face and shaking hands after the match is over with Taker OR one of them turns heel which results in that match at WM23. If Taker is the one who turns heel expect him to lose that match b/c one of WM's flaws is that it is probably the most predictable PPV of the year where 80% of the faces wins their matches and heels usually lose especially in the main events.

connor4stro said:
undertaker will prob loose so that he can retire i no nobody will belive me and i dont wanna see it happen but do u really wanna see these old wrestlers stay around like flair sry for this comment but its my opion

i would love to see taker stay around for years and years to come though he cant do it, it would be amazing because hes really the torch bearer of wwe, hes been there the longest i believe, because everyone else either came from ovw or dsw, went to wcw/ecw and came back, and undertaker has been there since he started, triple h and shawn have too but they started a little later, i know hhh did but i think shawn actually ... oh well...the point is, i think fans only order wrestlemania for you know, their parties and stuff to watch all these new guys and all wrestle and win titles or whatever but you know everyone watches wrestlemania mainly to see if taker keeps his streak or not and mainly everyone wants to see taker keep it. honestly, i think i speak for myself and every wrestling fan when i say everyone has either loved or flat out respected the undertaker before any of them might have started to get tired of him. hes the man, the legend, the phenom, the only reason i even watch wwe anymore next to layla el, hes the undertaker, and screwing up his streak and making him lose would destroy wrestlemania for everyone.

why the hell do you idiots keep talking about masked kane? thats just stupid bringing him back now! how would they manage? oh the inferno match coming up!? thats just plain stupid. PERIOD.

I don't like how WWE is killing its legends, I thought that after Cyber Sunday I'd be seeing more respect instead of killing them like they did to promote Randy Orton, but then Piper and Flair are stripped of their dignity for the the Spirit Squad!

I'm not sure what's planned for Armageddon but I surely hope Mr Kennedy doesn't defeat Undertaker, and MVP mustn't beat Kane in the inferno match.

As for Wrestlemania 23, if anyone is to defeat the Undertaker I think it should be somebody young on SmackDown with lots of potential, not an already well promoted superstar such as Batista, perhaps Harry Smith could fit that bill, but then he'd have to win the Royal Rumble as so far he's not been pushed enough on SmackDown.

If anybody were to end his streak, Mick Foley as Mankind plain and simple. Other than that I want him to keep it.

Should Be Kane To End Takers Defeated Streak! Screw Batista!

Kane and Undertaker, if both are retiring, should both end their careers in a match against each other at Wrestlemania with something crazy happens where The Undertaker is dead or something "attitude era".

Where does Ted DiBiase get those Undertakers from anyway?

Alright, earlier it was stated that newcomers shouldn't face taker.. that is false.. most newcomers do face taker as a way of getting them use to the ring.. Kennedy, Khali (though he failed.) it is like a rite of passage.. even kane when he was new was there to take on Taker.

Batista isn't exactly "new", yes he's not been with the WWE for long, but in the short time he's been there he's accomplished a lot, I see him in a similar light to Randy Orton, they've both been given huge pushes in a short amount of time.

As for defeating Undertaker being a rite of passage, that's an interesting analysis. Also with Undertaker's belief that its the time for the new generation to shine, I could see an upset at the hands of an up and coming wrestler, maybe a graduate of Ohio Valley Wrestling.

I Have a feeling that they might use the inferno match to bring back the masked Kane. He wanted some time off, the burns could be really bad, he stays off till the rumble,then Boom! Pyro goes off, Masked Kane come sout,cleans house, and takes out Taker. There both retiring soon,so they MAY do it. I doubt it though.
Anyway,back to the batista streak. I can see taker winning that match, holding the title for a night or so, then drop it again.

As interesting as that storyline would be, I think it will be stupid for Kane to lose to MVP currently, if MVP shows the wrestling credentials that people who've seen his development matches know he has then he could even become over with the fans instead of a hated cheater.

I still think that CM Punk will be in the main event, I think that ECW needs to be pushed especially after December to Dismember fairing poorly and Paul Heyman's release. He's already over with the fans, WWE just need to make good use of this and listen to their fans. I could see CM Punk winning the Royal Rumble and main eventing at Wrestlemania 23.

Amongst all the people saying that "Kane could lose the inferno match then come back as masked Kane", and those saying "Kane shouldn't lose the inferno match", who says both couldn't happen, so to speak.

Have Kane win the inferno match, but have MVP get so pissed about it (assuming he's still conscious after Kane's through with him) and light Kane on fire. Kane would win the match, yet still get burned.

I know, that's about as unlikely as anything, but it has been said that anything can happen in the WWE.

LMAO!! no way in hell that this is gonna happen. i think we can all agree that the undertaker would never EVER let his streak come to an end with an over-rated, beefed up gorilla like batista!
come to think of it, just think what would happen if batista actually beat taker...... he'd get booed for the rest of his career!! seriously i can see that happening! but yeah this wouldn't happen cos wwe aint idiotic enough to do it.

I argree because taker should at least have one last title run before he retires.

:undertaker2: :headbanger:

Although nothing is set in stone, PWTorch.com reports that WrestleMania 23 is tentatively scheduled to be headlined by John Cena vs. Triple H and Batista vs. Undertaker for the WWE and World Heavyweight Titles, respectively.

The Batista-Undertaker idea, according to a report from several weeks ago, had already received Vince McMahon’s approval. There is serious talk that WWE will bring Taker’s WrestleMania winning streak to an end this year.

Cena vs. HHH, on the other hand, is a less concrete part of the schedule because WWE has no short-term plans to turn either heel. Orton has been discussed as a better opponent for Triple H, but because Cena is set to carry the WWE belt through the PPV, an Orton-HHH match would assure Vince McMahon’s son-in-law did not have a top spot on the PPV lineup. Thus, a face vs. face match involving Cena and Triple H does seem likely.

i know most people know about taker-batista, but i hadnt heard about cena vs hhh. im excited about it and they put on a very good match at wm 22, but i was so mad when cena won(just because hhh is my favorite, i dont mind cena)this would be a great way for hhh to get his revenge on cena and after 3 years of losing wm title matches, he could finally regain the gold.

undertaker vs batista wouldnt be a bad match, but i really want taker to win this one, batista shouldnt be the one to beat him.

ya i totaly agree i think taker should win and keep his streak alive and have one last title regin in the wwe before hanging up the boots. and far as the hhh vs. cena match it doesnt sound bad, but i would like to see hhh be the top guy again and have the title around his waist....

i hope the king of kings returns to his throne once and for all. cena is the champ wayyy to much. its time for someone else to win it, and hopefully its hhh or orton. also, i think if they both will be faces, i think they will have like a 30 man battle royal after royal rumble. like, maybe, the 2 left at royal rumble both hit the outside mat at the same time, and then hhh gets the spot the next night on raw.

I think they will put both HHH and Orton to make it a Triple Threat Match. Orton will win the Rumble in controversial fashion(HHH and Orton would be the last two men in the ring) and this will lead to HHH getting a title shot as well at WM23.

^i dont know i dont really like triple threats and they've had them in two of the last three wm world title matches

to have takers streak getting beat by batista is an insult andfor have cena vs HHH headlining the ppv again is getting old and why keep cena as the champ until wrestlemania and why give the belt to HHH when he is in Dx i cant see dx splitting up before wrestlemania Cena Vs Orton would be a better main event

I think Triple H will still be a part of D-X come W.M. time. I think that not having them perform together at W.M. would be a mistake. Despite the fact I think there shit the fan's seem to love them, imagine the pop they would get at Wrestle Mania.

I think it will be Cena/Kennedy at W.M. I cant imagine anybody else winning the Rumble other than Kennedy. I believe they are setting him up for the big time by having this feud with 'Taker.

batista vs taker & batista winning.... one word: idiocy! but if talks are in "serious" mode, then that is pure idiocy. time will tell...

and cena vs trips or orton.... i'd rather see orton in the title picture. trips is good champion material but i think orton has been put aside way too long. he needs the gold again. think of the ending for it: cena sets up orton for the FU and then when orton is about to get slammed, he grabs cena's head & reverses into an RKO for the win. (its like the time he reversed taker's chokeslam -- that got a pretty good pop for orton).

personally the main event i want to see the most would be triple h vs edge because a) trips is the most over face and edge is most over as a heel. and b)i think those are both great wrestlers so they would put on the best match. however, i know that match wont happen if it does it wont be for the title at wrestlemania, because cena wont lose the title by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back