*Official* Wrestlemania 23 Spoilers and Rumours

personally the main event i want to see the most would be triple h vs edge because a) trips is the most over face and edge is most over as a heel. and b)i think those are both great wrestlers so they would put on the best match. however, i know that match wont happen if it does it wont be for the title at wrestlemania, because cena wont lose the title by then.

Yeah it's a shame they aer still stuck on this Cena crap, cuz Edge vs HHH would be a great WM main event. One problem though, and one reason I can say pretty much for sure it won't happen, is wasn't HHH vs Edge teh main event on Raw like last week or so?

as far as the wm main event, Cena vs HHH was good last year, but I'd rather them do something different this year, rather than have teh same main event 2 years in a row. Throwing Orton in there wouldn't be bad.

Takers streak should should never end. If it does have to end it should end for only on two factors

First because Taker wanta it to end.
Second if he wants it to end , it should end to a person of Taker's choosing.

When it comes to loyalty to Vince and WWF/WWE Taker is the best example, he should have control as to when and if it should end and to whom he loses to

I think it would make more sense to have Edge vs. Orton.I think the implosion of Rated R-KO would go down well with fans.At this point I dont want to see HHH in another main event.He's had his time already,they should look into bringing back the nWo for WM23 or something.I'd rather see Cena vs.Orton.As for SD!,I think the Batista /Taker angle could work,but i know Vince is going to screw it up somehow.

^how would vince screw it up somehow. plus first u say triple h already had his time then u say nwo should be back. dont u think they've had their time too?

Batista(c) vs Undertaker

Randy Orton vs Edge vs John Cena(c)

Big Show vs Hulk Hogan

Hardy Boyz vs MNM ***TLC***

DX vs Umaga/Rikishi

Lashley vs Kane

Money in the Bank: RVD, Sabu, Shelton, Carlito, Benoit, Chavo

Foley vs McMahon

Here's as of now what we are probably looking at for WM:
Batista vs Taker "The Streak" vs "The Title" (supposedly 'Taker is in on this decesion).

Cena vs HHH vs Orton

Hogan vs Big Show

Lashley vs RVD vs CM Punk vs Test

MNM vs Hardyz TLC

Edge vs HBK

Foley vs Vince

Kennedy vs Benoit

MITB:
Kane, Booker, MVP, Carlito, Sabu, Kenny

Cryme Tyme vs WGTT vs Highlanders vs Cade/Murdoch

Still needing matches: Umaga, Helms, Chavo, London/Kendrick, Regal, Monty Brown, Finlay, Mickie james.

I like BATISTA but FUCK that (Pardon the Language) but seriously if Undertaker loses the streak I will quit watchin WWE. And im not even a huge Taker fan

Here's as of now what we are probably looking at for WM:
Batista vs Taker "The Streak" vs "The Title" (supposedly 'Taker is in on this decesion).

Cena vs HHH vs Orton

Hogan vs Big Show

Lashley vs RVD vs CM Punk vs Test

MNM vs Hardyz TLC

Edge vs HBK

Foley vs Vince

Kennedy vs Benoit

MITB:
Kane, Booker, MVP, Carlito, Sabu, Kenny

Cryme Tyme vs WGTT vs Highlanders vs Cade/Murdoch

Still needing matches: Umaga, Helms, Chavo, London/Kendrick, Regal, Monty Brown, Finlay, Mickie james.

Nice job. I think that's quite realistic, and is about as good as they could realisticly do, considering what we already know is gonna happen.I'd be happy if that was the card.

Takers streak should be a challenge for all WWE superstars and if someone is going to end it, dont make it Batista,..

^how would vince screw it up somehow. plus first u say triple h already had his time then u say nwo should be back. dont u think they've had their time too?

Dude did you even watch WM22? That was screwed up Royally!
Vince would screw it up by leaving the promotion too late.WM22 felt like a rush job to me.If Henry had called out Taker in 2005(And Edge done the same with Folly),there would have been a meaninful build up to WM22.I could end up seeming like a harsh job of Taker challenges Batista 3weeks before WM23.Batista isnt the greatest wrestler,so he needs storylines to put his matches over.A fued should have been established by now(like how Goldberg/Lesnar and HHH/Batista began in the previous year prior to WM) to create anticipation.
And as for HHH,he's chasing Hogan.He wants to outpop Hogan's record of 7 straight WM mainevents.Yes he's the most over face(after CM Punk),but I think its time to invest in the future.I hate Nash and Hall,but DX vs. nWo is something we all want and need to see....

Takers streak should be a challenge for all WWE superstars and if someone is going to end it, dont make it Batista,..

I actually think that Taker vs. Cena would be a more over match than Taker/Batista.And as for the streak,it shouldnt end,it will just screw up Taker's overall rep. as a dominant force in the WWE.Its like how the screwed up having another triple threat match at WM22,It took away some of the lustre of WMXX

I'm just gonna say if Undertaker keeps his streak vs batista at Wm I'll just cheer all night if batista wins i'm suing them for being stupid

It will be so hilariuos if Taker chooses to face CM Punk, MVP or any other superstar because he wants a good quality match, and he thinks Batista will stinkup his ring.

I agree Undertaker should definatley put over batista at WM and the story line should start immidetley to gain max antisipation. i think baptista is getting more less and less a fan grabber in Smackdown hence the reason why they swopped him and cena, maybe its time they swop them both back. Undertaker defo has 1 or 2 more tite reigns in him, and he is one of the only Smackdown stars who are bigger then most Raw stars, and i wouldnt really count on this to be the main event for sure as when lashley was in Smackdown i was hearing batista V lasley was a done deal for WM

I thought Taker should dropped his WM streak to Orton at WM21. It would have been perfect timing and a perfect way to give Orton the ultimate push, since he'll be a top guy in the company for many years still.

But now that that's over and that didn't happen, Taker should just retire with the streak..Or if he does lose at WM, it should be to Kane, or some up and coming superstar, NOT Batista, who is already almost 40 years old, terribly overrated and already has a major push.

Taker might end up refusing to be in the mainevent so that he can keep his streak.He's probably smart enough to know that even if he was booked to win now,Vince could change his mind at the event.At WM22,HHH was & Orton were meant to win,but Vince changed his mind on the night,so Taker might not want to take that risk.That's why he may choose to face Umaga or Edge so that he 's streak is protected.

I really cant see Vince being stupid enough to drop the streak. Taker is the cornerstone, even more so than HBK, of the wwe, and to surely p*ss him off by dropping the streak to a wrestler who at tops has 5 years left in him, would be stupid. Batista would get so much fan heat for agreeing to this it would be unreal. Orton would be a good choice, and i agree,would be the ultimate push, but taker wont drop it,especially as Him and Shane are allegdidly very close backstage,so a few choice words would surely end this nonsense.

WrestleZone said:
The Great Khali is expected to receive a huge push as we head closer to WrestleMania, according to PWInsider.

His program against Tommy Dreamer has been done to design Khali as a huge monster. It is apparently written in pencil that at WrestleMania we'll see Khali vs. Lashley for the ECW title.

Gerweck.net said:
Mike Johnson reports that as of now the scheduled ECW title match for Wrestlemania 23 is Bobby Lashley vs The Great Khali.

Khali vs. Bobby Lashley for the title?

I expect this to be the worst WM match ever and the worst match ever...period...god, someone in creative needs a fucking brain...honestly...

I find this VERY funny because, they wouldn't let Khali be on PPV, and on live TV, and now they put him in the Main Event at WRESTLEMANIA for the ECW title. It just makes me lol.

Lets just keep it in here from now on :)

So far, from what I heard some matches talked about or "Penciled in"

Batista vs Taker
Lashley vs Khali
John Cena vs Triple H

i said about 1 month ago that khali will be ecw world champ some day, and the one guy told me im crazy and that will never happen. HA! whos laughing now?

So as of now the rumors for now at WM23 are
WWE Title- Cena vs Orton or HHH (would perfer Orton)
WHC Title- Batista vs Taker (dont mine this one if taker wins)
ECW Title- Lashley vs Khali (can you say SUCKS)
while back something mentioned about Foley vs McMahon
I would have to agree this looking to be a bad WM by standards

Id like to see Foley/McMahon but i dont see why Vince puts himself on every WM card!

Sure he had a decent match with HBK last year but of he faces Foley its gonna be another hardcore/no holds barred style match!

Why not Nitro vs FOley seen as how it was Melina that screwed Foley when he was "FIRED" last year.

I cant wait this match is going to be ungodly awful. Wrestle Mania always has to have a complete stinker it's tradition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back