Official Wrestle Mania 23 Thread.

I'll try to get ticket's at last minute. I do it with every WWE American P.P.V. I go to. I went to W.M. 20 and I'd only got hold of ticket's about 2 day's earlier.

I've never been to a Fan Axcess. I think I'd prefer to go to that then the card itself. I'm not really intrested in getting autograph's but it would still be fascinating.

Jake... Your not on the DVD by any chance are you? I saw them interviewing a lot of brits...

However, I never have had chance to get tickets to a WWE American PPV, just tied down to much.

No I dont think so. That's the good thing with my job. I can pretty much leave wheneather I want. So long as there's somebody to take the kid.

Babysitters/Uncles/aunties/Grannies/Wife etc help!

Don't think theres any chance I can crawl in your suitcase and stow away with you is there?

I will be attending all of the events in Detroit this year. Hall of Fame, Fan Axxess, the actual show. I got my tickets super in advance ordered them in July, sitting on the floor, really looking forward to it.

WWE TITLE MATCH
SHAWN MICHEALS V JOHN CENA(C)

HEAVEYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
(C)BATISTA VS UNDERTAKER

LOSER GETS THERE HEAD SHAVED
BOBBY LASHLEY W/TRUMP VS UMAGA W/ MCMAHON

MONEY IN THE BANK
MR...... KENNADY VS MATT HARDY VS KANE VS JOEY MERCURY VS C.M PUNK VS SABU

CARLITO VS FLAIR

TAG TITLE TURBOIL
WGTT VS CRYME TYME VS LONDON AND KENDRICK VS DREAMER AND SANDMAN VS DEUCE AND DOMINO this match is all brand tag titles will cross brand and lead to a raw vs smackdown vs e.c.w feud

I.C TITLE
JEFF HARDY VS JOHNNY NITRO VS KENNY DYKSTRA vs SUPER CRAZY

U.S TITLE STREET FIGHT
WILLIAM REGAL VS FINLEY VS CHRIS BENOIT doubt this would happen but it would be awsome

HARDCORE MATCH
EDGE VS RANDY ORTON

I WOULD LIKE EDGE TO TURN A FAN FAVORATE AGAIN AND REPRESENT TRUMP AGAINST ORTON WHO REPRESENTS MCMAHON BUT I READ ON THE INTERNET THAT LASHLEY WOULD FIGHT FOR TRUMP

winners in italics

World Heavyweight Championship
- Batista vs. Undertaker vs. Ken Kennedy (uses MITB)

WWE Championship
- John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

ECW World Championship
Battle of the Billionaires
- Bobby Lashley w/ Donald Trump vs. The Great Khali w/ Vince McMahon

- Edge vs. Randy Orton

- King Booker vs. Finlay

Hardcore Match
- Umaga vs. Mick Foley

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Jeff Hardy vs. Super Crazy vs. Nitro vs. Matt Hardy vs. Kennedy vs. MVP

- Ric Flair vs. Carlito

Extreme Rules Match
- Chris Benoit vs. Chavo Guerrero

United States Championship
- William Regal vs. Kane

World Tag Team Championship
- The World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Cryme Tyme

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- Gregory Helms vs. Paul London vs. Brian Kendrick

Masterlock Challenge
- Chris Masters vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Exteme Elimination Match
- Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Balls Mahoney, & CM Punk
vs.
- Marcus Cor Von, Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorn, Matt Striker, Test, & Hardcore Holly

I will be attending all of the events in Detroit this year. Hall of Fame, Fan Axxess, the actual show. I got my tickets super in advance ordered them in July, sitting on the floor, really looking forward to it.

I will be doing that also. I got mine around July only i only got the silver package which is the lowest.

Bastista (C) vs. Undertaker

I think they'll give this one to Taker. He's probably retiring soon, and I think they wanna give him one more run with the title and cash in on his merchandise and character before he leaves.

WWE Championship
John Cena (C) vs. Shawn Michaels

I could possibly see Cena go over HBK, since he went over HHH last year. I want Shawn to win, but you never know with the WWE.

Loser Shaves Head
Bobby Lashley w/ Donald Trump vs. The Great Khali w/ Vince McMahon

It was rumored that this was going to take place anyway when Khali was on ECW. They moved him over to Raw because of HHH's injury, but this is a way for them to keep the match going. I see Lashley winning, since Vince wants to build him up as the next big star. He can then feud with Vince over this, and build his stardom up even more.

#1 Contender Match
Edge vs. Randy Orton

This is gonna be good. I could see them putting Orton in a tweener type role until the match is over, and then make him a heel again. Edge is undefeated at Wrestlemania, but if anyone is gonna defeat him, it's Orton. He didn't get it done with Undertaker, so he'll probably do it with Edge.

Harcore Match
Mick Foley vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

They had this match a couple years ago, and it was pretty good. I think they'll both take it to the limit, with Mick winning in the end. They'll both then retire permanently.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. MVP vs. CM Punk vs. Snitsky

Snitsky is the only other person from ECW I can see in the match, because I doubt RVD will be in it. I think Mr. Kennedy will win this one and challenge Undertaker at the next SmackDown! PPV.

Triple Threat for United States Championship
Chris Benoit (C) vs. Chavo Guererro vs. Rey Mysterio

This will be a 5-star classic. They'll put on a good match with high spots, technical wrestling, and false finishes. I think Mysterio will end up winning.

Fatal Fourway for WWE Women's Championship
Mickie James (C) vs. Victoria vs. Melina vs. Candice Michelle

This won't be a horrible match, but not the best. I see either Mickie retaining or Victoria taking it.

WWE Tag Team Championship
London & Kendrick (c) vs. Duece & Domino

I think London & Kendrick will retain at No Way Out, and then lose them at Mania to Duece & Domino.

Batista vs. Undertaker

**1/2. This match isn't gonna be too bad, but it will not be even close to match of the night. I see taker taking the match, just because when you really think about it the wwe wouldn't tarnish a 14 year old streak just to get a guy passed his prime over even more.

WWE Championship
HBK vs. John Cena

****1/4. This'll be better than HHH and Cena last year. Their styles seem to mesh well and I'll bet this will be a hell of a match. I have no idea who is gonna win at this point.

#1 Contenders Match
Edge vs. Randy Orton

****. Both of these guys have come a long way since their feud in 04. I agree that Orton will be the tweener in this match and will go back to being a heel afterwards. Edge will win because the wwe is going to try to build off his wrestlemania winning streak and I think they realize he is the top heel in the company and has better mic skills and inring skills than Orton.

Battle of the Billionaires
Lashley w/Trump vs. Khali w/Mcmahon [B]Special GuestReferee Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B]

*1/4. The match itself will be bad, but with Trump and Mcmahon interfering and then Austin giving the stunner to Mcmahon and Khali it will be kind of enjoyable.

Money in the Bank TLC match
Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Matt Hardy vs. Joey Mecury vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Kenny Dykstra

****1/2. If it happens, it has the potential to be match of the night. It has a good mix of experience in these matches and pure athleticism. No ECW guys because their focused on an inter-brand feud.

Triple Threat U.S. Title
Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit

****. I've said it before and I'll say it again. This would be great. It could be even better, but I don't think Rey will be the same yet by this time. It would be a great these threes program with one another.

All the rest is filler.

#1 Contenders Match
Edge vs. Randy Orton

****. Both of these guys have come a long way since their feud in 04. I agree that Orton will be the tweener in this match and will go back to being a heel afterwards. Edge will win because the wwe is going to try to build off his wrestlemania winning streak and I think they realize he is the top heel in the company and has better mic skills and inring skills than Orton.

I hope that doesnt happen because if cena wins we have another edge vs cena and they did that to death last year

I hope that doesnt happen because if cena wins we have another edge vs cena and they did that to death last year
That's true, but imagine if Shawn Michaels wins. The first feud that Edge and HBK had was great, and I think it would be pretty great to see the two of them feud for the WWE Title.

OFFICIAL WRESTLEMANIA MATCHES
Smackdown Title
BATISTA VS UNDERTAKER
Winner Batista

WWE Raw Title
Shawn HBG*y Michaels vs John F*gboy Cena

John Cena

Hardcore Extreme Match
Mick Foley vs Umaga

Winner Mick Foley
ECW Heavyweight Title
Bobby Lashley vs Greak Khali for ECW Title
They ll eventually scrap the Mcmanure vs Donald Trump Angle as it is ridiculous

Winer :Great Khali

IC Title
Edge vs Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy that can be a possibility for The IC Title
Or Chris Masters vs Jeff Hardy for IC Title

Womens Championship 3 Threat
Mickie James vs Melina vs Victo
ria

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs MNM vs Deuce Domino

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Carlito Vs Matt Hardy vs Sheldon Benjamin vs Chris Masters vs Flair vs Kenny vs MVP vs Mr Kennedy

Boogeyman vs Kane

or Carlito vs Ric Flair

Hip hop Match
Kevin Federline vs Justin Timberflake guest referee Britney Spears
Franchise Battle

Burger King Mascot vs Ronald Mc Donald Mascot

I would kill to go to any PPV, but I could imagine how electric the gigantic crowd will be at the Ford Field, unless Wrestlemania fulfills the expectations that have been built up, in which case most will be begging for a refund. But still, to go to a PPV with a sellout crowd of 80000 or whatever would be awesome and would be a lot of fun, but again, we don't get to see any wrestling over here. How much does the arena hold?

Wrestle Mania 23 From The Ford Field Center Detroit

Wwe Championship
John Cena Vs Shawn Micheals

Winner: Don't Know But I Like Both So I Don't Care Who Wins I Will Be Happy Either Way

Batista Vs The Undertaker

Winner: Of Course The Undertaker No Buts And I Would Also Like To See This Match A Hell In A Cell Match

Number One Contender Match For Wwe Title
Edge Vs Orton

Winner: I Think Orton Should Win And Finally Get A Title Shot

Battle Of The Billionaires Hair Vs Hair
Khali W/vince Vs Lashley W/trump

Winner: I Really Don't Want Khali In It But Its Going To Happen And I See Austin Coming And Stunnering Vince Leading Lashley To Victory. He Then Celebrates With Lashley And Trump While Trump Shaves Vinces Hair And Then Stone Cold Stunner's Trump And Lashley!!!

Money In The Bank 3
Jeff Hardy Vs Nitro Vs Matt Hardy Vs Mercury Vs Cm Punk Vs Hardcore Holly

Winner: I See Jeff Or Nirto Winning It

Wgtt As Champions Vs Lance Cade And Trevor Mudoch Vs Crymme Tymme Vs The Highlanders

Winners: Crymme Tymme

Hardcore Match
Umaga vs Foley

Winner: Foley

London And Kenerick Vs Deuce And Domino Vs Regal And Taylor Vs Teachers Pets

Winners: Deuce And Domino

Ecw Rules Elimination Match
Originals: Sandman, Rvd, Dreamer, Balls,sabu
Vs
New Breed: Burke,thorn,cor Von, Striker,snitsky

Winners: Originals After Paul Heyman Returns And Helps Originals Win.

Cruse Weight Title
Gregory Helms Vs Wang Vs Daviari Vs Jamie Nobe

Winner: Noble

Us Title
Benoit Vs Rey V S Chavo

Winner: Rey Leaving Benoit To Go To Main Event Status.

Anything Goes
Finlay Vs Kane

Winner: Kane!

Number One Contednership For World Title
Ken Kennedy Vs Mvp Vs King Booker

Winner: Kennedy Or Booker

Flairs rising stars
masters vs carlito vs kenny

outcome: ric flair continues to tell the young guys off but then announcers this match to see which rising star deserves flairs respect and who can go all the way. winner:carlito

what do u think of the card??? let me know i think its a great card

Battle Of The Billionaires Hair Vs Hair
Khali W/vince Vs Lashley W/trump

Money In The Bank 3
Jeff Hardy Vs Nitro Vs Matt Hardy Vs Mercury Vs Cm Punk Vs Hardcore Holly

Wgtt As Champions Vs Lance Cade And Trevor Mudoch Vs Crymme Tymme Vs The Highlanders

Hardcore Match
Umaga vs Foley

London And Kenerick Vs Deuce And Domino Vs Regal And Taylor Vs Teachers Pets

Cruse Weight Title
Gregory Helms Vs Wang Vs Daviari Vs Jamie Nobe

Finlay Vs Kane

Ken Kennedy Vs Mvp Vs King Booker

masters vs carlito vs kenny

what do u think of the card??? let me know i think its a great card

I HAVE QUOTED ALL THE RUBBISH MATCHES
no offence, but i think its an awful card. Here's a far better card

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Batista(c) vs The Undertaker

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena(c) vs Shawn Michaels

#1 contender's - Steel Cage Match
Randy Orton vs Edge

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - Triple Threat
Mickie James(c) vs Melina vs Maria

Battle of the Billionaire's - No Hold's Barred
Shane McMahon w/Vince McMahon vs Mick Foley w/Donald Trump

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP - Fatal 4 way extreme rulez
Bobby Lashley(c) vs RVD vs CM Punk vs Sabu

TLC - TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Hardy Boyz vs MNM vs London/Kenderick

ECW Originals vs New Breed -(extreme rulez elimination tag)
Balls Mohoney/Terry Funk/Tommy Dreamer/Sandman vs Elijah Burke/Kevin Thorne/Matt Striker/Hardcore Holly

MITB III
Carlito vs Super Crazy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Mr. Kennedy vs MVP vs Boogeyman

Interpromotional Tag Match
Kane/Ric Flair vs King Booker/Umaga

US. Title Triple Threat
Chris Benoit vs Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero

I would kill to go to any PPV, but I could imagine how electric the gigantic crowd will be at the Ford Field, unless Wrestlemania fulfills the expectations that have been built up, in which case most will be begging for a refund. But still, to go to a PPV with a sellout crowd of 80000 or whatever would be awesome and would be a lot of fun, but again, we don't get to see any wrestling over here. How much does the arena hold?

Ford Field is where the Detroit Lions football team plays and where Superbowl 40 was played. so i would have to say that it is pretty big.
Edit: Just checked it holds 65,000.

I HAVE QUOTED ALL THE RUBBISH MATCHES
no offence, but i think its an awful card. Here's a far better card

I think marcello was going for more of a what is gonna happen at mania card, if thats true than I don't think it is bad at all, while your card is more of a fantasy (2 extreme rulz match for ecw! lol)

Anyone who isn't watching TNA and is only watching WWE and thinks its better ,isn't watching wrestling. Your watching a circus. John Cena is the worst wrestler of all time. Not an understatement ,and the WWE has him not only as a contracted wrestler but there champion. When in all reality it should be Randy Orton. The WWE only uses Bad wrestlers or Old wrestlers and never any talented ones such as Orton,Benjamin,Carlito,Masters,Hass,London,Kennedy I would mention Rob Van Dam but he's going to TNA because he's not stupid unlike some people and he's smart enough to go somwere where he'll get an oppertunity. Same with the TNA fans who are smart enough to go to a real wrestling company that doesn't treat the fans like crap. Royal Rumble was horrable, Randy Orton should have won it but instead they have another old fart win ,whats worse is that if The Undertaker didn't win ya know they would have had hbk win. I Orton doesn't go to wm in the main event and win then that just proves that the WWE sucks and only uses bad wrestlers(Cena,Batista,Lashly) OR old wrestlers (Taker,Micheals) bty who ever said watch cena fight again this wm would be better then watching HHH and cena again is retarted. Triple H was the only talent left that they actually used on raw and its bs how he layed down for that peice of crap cena at wm22 and should have been able to repair his legacy this year ,so we'd never have to look at that idiot again. Its a damn shame because Its All About The Game! he's the only veteran there that still does what he does better then anybody else. Besides Stone Cold. Unless Orton goes to WM thats the only thing im looking foward to is Stone Cold Steve Austin making his return because its his last run and if I know stone cold he'll go out with his best run yet even better then his first, no more goofing around and just be hardcore whoopins like on the good old days ,he'll go out trying to save the WWE and make it as good as it was when it was WWF if not then there's no hope left. Ever wonder why it takes him so long to come back, why the hell would he want to WWE is a disgrace. Stone Cold even said himself "I hate the way the WWE is going ,Actually I'll go one better then that ,Its been Piss Poor!" -Stone Cold. No wonder the Rock doesn't come back I wouldn't be surprised if they both showed up on Impact like Y2J,RVD,Goldberg,Lesner,Lita,Heyman Their all going ya know. TNA however is what the WWE use to be an the new face of wrestling. EVERYBODY WATCH THE TNA 2 HOUR SPECIAL THIS MONDAY FEB.12 ITS GONNA BE SWEET!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR IN THE AREA GO TO THE SHOW ITS FREE, BECAUSE TNA DOESN'T STEAL THEIR FANS MONEY AND THEN NOT EVEN GIVE THEM A SHOW LIKE THE WWE DOES! You may also have heard TNA is getting their 2 hour time slot permently on spike either this week or next week , stay tuned.

Well finally a TNA Fan who says it as it I mean I agree with you John Faggboy Cena sux as a champ Cannot stand the Undertaker which is a 20 yo gimmick!
While it is true RVD is signing with TNA so is Rey Mysterio by 2008 but Y2J Chris Jericho is in negotiations with TNA and hopefully they get him in TNA and also Big Slow Paul Wright is heading to TNA so WWF will lose another star lol again! WHen they get their 2 hour slot by then these wrestlers as well as Bill Goldberg will be in TNA! Lita and Trish also are heading there!
Not even Hulk Hogan is in in WWE hehhee he is considering TNA negotiations so add Scott Hall and Sean Waltman there and you got a new nWo cliq formed with a different name hopefully it will happen!
As for bone cold Steve Austin thanx to Late Owen Hart who crippled him I cannot stand him watch him be the referee between John Cena vs HBGayy
thus leading to SummerSlam John Cena vs Steve Austin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also heard Bret Hart is also looking into heading to TNA as well as The Rock!

Well finally a TNA Fan who says it as it I mean I agree with you John Faggboy Cena sux as a champ Cannot stand the Undertaker which is a 20 yo gimmick!
While it is true RVD is signing with TNA so is Rey Mysterio by 2008 but Y2J Chris Jericho is in negotiations with TNA and hopefully they get him in TNA and also Big Slow Paul Wright is heading to TNA so WWF will lose another star lol again! WHen they get their 2 hour slot by then these wrestlers as well as Bill Goldberg will be in TNA! Lita and Trish also are heading there!
Not even Hulk Hogan is in in WWE hehhee he is considering TNA negotiations so add Scott Hall and Sean Waltman there and you got a new nWo cliq formed with a different name hopefully it will happen!
As for bone cold Steve Austin thanx to Late Owen Hart who crippled him I cannot stand him watch him be the referee between John Cena vs HBGayy
thus leading to SummerSlam John Cena vs Steve Austin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also heard Bret Hart is also looking into heading to TNA as well as The Rock!

what the hell are u on about??? there is no way in hell that all those ppl are going to tna. u have to be dreaming or on some good drugs to believe that crap come on??? u cant be serious???

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Batista(c) vs The Undertaker

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena(c) vs Shawn Michaels

#1 contender's For The WWE Championship- No D.Q
Randy Orton vs Edge

Battle of the Billionaire's - Hair vs Hair
The Great Khali w/Vince McMahon vs Stone Cold Steve Austin w/Donald Trump

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP
Bobby Lashley(c) vs Snitsky

TLC
The Hardy Boyz vs MNM

Extreame Elimination Tag Match - Originals vs New Breed
Bal;s Mahoney, Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, Sabu and Rob Van Dam w/ Paul Heyman vs Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorne, Matt Striker, Hardcore Holly and Marcus Cor Von

Money In The Bank 3
Carlito vs Umage vs Ric Flair vs Mr Kennedy vs MVP vs Finley

Singles Match
Kane vs King Booker w/Queen Sharmell

Women Championship - Triple Threat
Mickie James(c) vs Melina vs Victoria

Londen and Kendrick w/Ashley vs Deuce and Domino w/Cherry

United States Championship
Chris Benoit(c) vs Rey Mysterio

Bra and Panties Match
Jilian vs Kristal