• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Royal Rumble 2007

Mania23OffThaHook

Pre-Show Stalwart
what if instead of doing the usual 15 raw/15 sd guys they did 10 raw/10 sd/10 ecw? i think most people would like it.ould u imagine the order of entry looking something like this...

1. kane
2. finlay
3. hardcore holly
4. randy orton
5. king booker
6. test
7. jeff hardy
8. batista
9. rvd
10. ric flair
11. lashley
12. tommy dreamer
13. carlito
14. chavo guerrero
15. mike knox
16. shawn michaels
17. mr kennedy
18. balls mahoney
19. edge
20. undertaker
21. sandman
22. triple h
23. vito
24. sabu
25. john cena
26. mark henry
27. cm punk
28. umaga
29. mvp
30. big show

dude I already posted that idea2 weeks ago

look be4 you post.. you just stealing other ppl ideas

it ok... yea that a hott list... who do you have winning it... lot ppl sya either cena or orton.. i say taker

I say kane wins it feom edge and than taker wins RR setting up thier match at WM23

not bad. well u and me both know bookers not gonna lose the world title at no mercy to lashley. so how long do u think he holds the belt and who does he lose it to? batista? i read that they stuck him in a feud w/ finlay to get him over w/ the fans since hes been slacking. i think smackdown will have a 8 man elimination match at survivor series w/ batistas team vs bookers team and batista will fiinally win the belt back at armageddon. doesnt that sound like somethin that could def happen???

yeah he willl,,, that a given the booker ride done with hopefully no interfernce... I say he kepps it til mb the RR.. or til WM.. He might lose it to taker.. or cens if cena comes over.. that sounds cool... but why would a whole team have a belt.. I lost wit that

ohhhhhh ok.. that explains it.. lol

but do really you think lashely ganna win.. or get screwed somehow

duh... booker like edge always cheat cant they win on there own

i have two predictions on who will win the royal rumble, orton and batista. batista because he never lost the WHC, he had to vacate it. on his two attempts to recapture it, he got screwed, and what better way to get 1 more chance at wm23 and really recapture the WHC. my 2nd pick will be randy orton because i heard it'll be orton vs. cena for the WWE title at wm23. and if the writers want to book lashley to win, i suggest they give him more like a goldberg gimmick(since a couple of his moves look like goldberg's) instead of that "hard-hitting soft-spoken". nothing wrong with it, but it sounds more like a rookie.

I think that Taker will win. He will then face Cena for the WWE title. Cena will win and pass the torch to Cena just like Andre did for Hogan 20 years earlier.

night_angel said:
duh... booker like edge always cheat cant they win on there own

It's the dumb writers who dont want their faces to lose fair.

I think they will have Kane win the Royal Rumble, he holds the record for the most men eliminated.

Taker wins the World title at Royal Rumble and then Kane has to decide whether he faces the RAW champ (Cena) or the Sd champ (Taker) he choses to fight Taker and there you have a massive Wrestlemania Main Event.

D-Squared said:
I think they will have Kane win the Royal Rumble, he holds the record for the most men eliminated.

Taker wins the World title at Royal Rumble and then Kane has to decide whether he faces the RAW champ (Cena) or the Sd champ (Taker) he choses to fight Taker and there you have a massive Wrestlemania Main Event.
I think I read somewhere that Taker said he wouldn't mind ending his WM winning streak to Kane, so that could be a possibility

WWE will want to keep taker's WM win streak in tact. As far as the Rumble, look for one of 3 people to take it...Lashley..if he's not champion by then, CM Punk or Sabu. If Sabu wins, he will probably go after the ECW Title, if Punk wins, there is a good chance he would jump ship and go after either the WWE or WH Title. Personally, I think he would make a great representative of WWE

We have seen Kane vs Taker so many times. Maybe it would be different if they had like the second ever Hell in Cell match at Wrestlemania but it would be like making it the Undertaker vs Mankind. We have seen it all before and it just will keep getting old.

As to who will win, Look at the last four years of who has won:

Brock Lesnar (SD!)
Chris Benoit (Raw)
Batista (Raw)
Rey Mysterio (SD)

I think maybe a SD superstar will win so my money is def on Bobby Lashley. It would be good publicity for him. It's how they got Batista over so it could work for Lashley.

Actually now that i look at it, the Rumble is in San Antonio, Texas. HBK might be doing something big in his home town. Remember when he defeated Pyscho Sid to win back the WWF title?

justinsayne said:
I think I read somewhere that Taker said he wouldn't mind ending his WM winning streak to Kane, so that could be a possibility

Taker offered for Kane to end his streak becasue Kane is retiring soon, but Kane said no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back