• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Royal Rumble 2007

This Is What I Think Because Shawn Michaels Is From San Antonio And This Royal Rumble Is Gonna Be There So I Think That Gives Hom An Advantage What Do You Think

Yeah, it WOULD give him a "homefield advantage" if not for the fact that the winner of the Royal Rumble is determined weeks in advance, if not more. So, to answer your question...no, it gives him no more of an advantage than Matt Hardy would have if it was in Raleigh, NC.

They Might Because Maybe They Wanna See Him Headline Mania Once Again Idk Only Time Will Tell

I Dont Think Hhh Will I Think They Have So Much New Fresh Talent That They Will Headlin And Mania Like Orton Vs. Cena

Stuff Like That

I want Randy Orton to win the Royal Rumble 2007, because its about time the WWE put him back into the Main Event divison, i mean right now its messed up because he is being put into the IC title division, so i hope Randy Orton wins it, as for Lashley i want him to win at No Mercy but i know that he wil lget screwed out of the title, probably by Finlay or Williams Regal n then we will have the same old crappy matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back