For the money in the bank ladder match I would love to see:
1. The Miz (Smackdown)
2. Chavo Guerrero (Smackdown)
3. Randy Orton (Raw)
4. Carlito (Raw)
5. Elijah Burke (ECW)
6. Matt Striker (ECW)

im liking

Kenny (raw) he is getting the big push and dont see him competing in any other matchs

Carlito (raw) same reason as someone said before made the match for last year may do it again and make it this time

Mr Kennedy (smackdown) deserves the world title shot will win

Chris Benoit (smackdown) puts on such a great match no matter wat he is doing was very good in first one

CM Punk (ecw) so much hype about him being the new extremist and all that will come close just losing though

Sabu (ecw) will be the throw rug in this match will just do his high risk and hurt himself like everyone like seeing

ecw-hardcore holly
ecw-burke
raw-carlito
raw-Kenny Dykstra
smackdown-Montel Vontavious Porter
smackdown-Gregory Helms

Jeff Hardy, Johnny Nitro- Raw
Matt Hardy, Ken Kennedy- SmackDown
CM Punk, RVD- ECW

Kennedy takes it!

I think this years MITB will be:
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Johnny Nitro
either Joey Mercury or MVP
CM Punk
Sabu

and in my opinion Jeff Hardy wins it all

well...for me... I prefer this combination

Sabu
RVD
Benoit
Matt Hardy
Johhny Nitro
Jeff Hardy

( Matt Hardy could be changed for Edge or Shelton)

Expect 9 People this year. 3 from each brand:

Sabu
CM Punk
Elijah Burke
Kenny
Carlito
Umaga
Benoit
Chavo
Kennedy

But if its only 6 then Burke/Umaga/Chavo won't be in it.

Booker vs Kane
Taker vs Cena
Edge vs Orton
Batista vs Shawn
Lashley vs RVD vs Test vs Marcus
Hogan w/Trump vs Big Show w/McMahon (I don't care Big Show will be there!)
Hardyz vs MNM (Titles for Titles!) Jeff - IC Champ, Matt - US Champ vs WWE World Tag Team Champs MNM.
Mickie James vs Victoria vs Melina vs Beth Phoenix

Easy, two from each brand:

Raw: Kenny Dykstra, Carlito

Smackdown: Finlay, MVP

ECW: CM Punk, Marcus Cor Von (can't believe nobody said him yet)

Alternates might be Shelton Benjamin (just because he's been the highlight of the last two MITB matches), Elijah Burke (only if Cor Von doesn't get in it), and Matt Hardy (since he's a fan favorite, but he'd never win).

If it went down like this, I'd expect the former Monty Brown to win it.

Alternates might be Shelton Benjamin (just because he's been the highlight of the last two MITB matches), Elijah Burke (only if Cor Von doesn't get in it), and Matt Hardy (since he's a fan favorite, but he'd never win).

Sheltons in a Tag team now... Expect them to compete for gold together!
Hardy is also only going to be in it if he's brother is. The Hardyz will more or less be teaming up at WM and going for gold themselves.

The original thread has gone walk about. Until it's found just post in here, and I'll merge them when I find it.

Wrestlemania's usually run with a "triple main event". It looks like only one of those matches is set in stone

Hogan (w/Trump) vs. Shane (w/Vince and Khali)

I bet we will end up with Cena vs. Undertaker and HBK vs. Batista. This is much better than seeing HHH vs. Cena again.

WWE WM23

Title vs Streak:
John Cena vs The Undertaker

World Title:
Batista vs Shawn Michaels

Street Fight:
Hulk Hogan w/Trump and Foley vs Shane McMahon w/Vince and The Great Khali

WWE Title #1 Contenders Match:
Edge vs Randy Orton - Guest Ref Austin

TLC:
The Hardy Boyz vs MNM vs London+Kendrick vs WGTT

Retirement:
JBL vs Mr. Kennedy

Kane vs Carlito Carribean Cool

Divas Battle Royal:
Raw vs Divas vs Smackdown! Divas vs ECW Divas

Grudge Match:
Booker T vs Fit Finlay

ECW Title:
Bobby Lashley vs Hardcore Holly

Here are my thoughts on a Batista/Taker match.

Taker Vs. Batista

Well, the Royal Rumble was a great match. Boiling it down to HBK and Undertaker was a good idea on WWE's part. It guaranteed us to big names main event Wrestlemania once again. It made us the fans anticipate who the winner would be. It was Undertaker. But now we know some how HBK is going to come back strong and is still going to mania or maybe a fatal 4 way between Orton,Edge, HBK and Cena.

Back to the subject at hand. Undertaker back in the main event zone is great. It mean's we will see more of him between now and mania. I just hope he doesn't job to Batista. Undertaker has built a great Legacy at mania and by having someone like Batista beat Undertaker at WM would ruin such a legacy. Why not have someone like Benoit beat him? It would get Benoit even more over. I mean Benoit can become the new phenom of SD! He can be the new force of SD! Taker can pass the torch to someone else other than Batista.

Batista can't get over backstage and I'm sure the fans are going to turn on Batista. Undertaker can draw more then Batista. I just dont want to see Taker's legacy down the drain like that. It will be a waste when it could of been given to someone like Booker T or any other talent on SD! to get that talent over. Batista is not popular backstage and I believe if WWE makes Batista end the winning streak of Undertaker then half if not his whole fan base would turn on him.

I mean tonight at the Rumble he was being carried by Mr. Kennedy. Someone who just entered the company not to long ago. I dont consider a year a long time. Yes, he was in for longer but he was sidelined with an injury so he really wasn't being built up. Batista came back sloppy. I used to think he was good. Today he tried some new things but he was still sloppy. They shouldn't have Batista who is already over beat Taker because it won't do good for either of them. Let Taker job his legacy to some young talent to get that talent over.

IMO, they should of had Orton end his streak a while ago. Orton had the legend killer gimmick and by him ending Taker's streak would of put him on the map and put him way over then he already is. Him not ending it at mania wasn't good for Orton or his gimmick for that matter.

I am prediciting this match will happen. I can't see HBK going to SD! permanetly especially with him running with this DX angle. What happens when HHH come back? DX will die correct? No explanation. Moving HBK to SD! will be hard so I think they should keep it simple. Batista vs. Taker and HBK vs. Cena.

WWE Title Championship: John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

As long as thats the main event with Cena getting beat, and Benoit gets a match I'll be fine.

my guess is that they will have a champion lose and a challenger one..now the only logical way this will happen is for UNDERTAKER to win the belt off cena...with dx to stay intact which they will do they will either make hbk lose to batista orrrr send him to smackdown till hhh returns...i think he will lose...he will go back to raw to feud with taker and then perhaps someone from raw wuld have to go and im not sure how that would b but this is jus wat im guessin could happen

WWE title : Undertaker vs John Cena

World title: Batista vs Shawn Michaels

ECW title: Bobby Lashley vs Hardcore Holly vs Marcus Cor Von

Tag Team Turmoil: Hardyz vs MNM vs WGTT vs London + Kendrick vs Deuce + Domino vs Cryme Tyme

JBL vs Mr. Kennedy

Edge vs Randy Orton spec. ref. Stone Cold

Money in The Bank: Umaga vs Ric Flair vs Rob Van Dam vs Elijah Burke vs MVP vs Finlay

Hulk Hogan w/ Trump, Mick Foley vs Shane McMahon w/ Khali, Vince Mcmahon

United States title: Kane vs Booker T vs Chris Beniot vs Mark Henry

WWE title : Undertaker vs John Cena

World title: Batista vs Shawn Michaels

ECW title: Bobby Lashley vs Hardcore Holly vs Marcus Cor Von

Tag Team Turmoil: Hardyz vs MNM vs WGTT vs London + Kendrick vs Deuce + Domino vs Cryme Tyme

JBL vs Mr. Kennedy

Edge vs Randy Orton spec. ref. Stone Cold

Money in The Bank: Umaga vs Ric Flair vs Rob Van Dam vs Elijah Burke vs MVP vs Finlay

Hulk Hogan w/ Trump, Mick Foley vs Shane McMahon w/ Khali, Vince Mcmahon

United States title: Kane vs Booker T vs Chris Beniot vs Mark Henry

Nice card , makes sence, I hope JBLand Kennedy fued, who will take over commentary?

1.World Tag Team Championship, No DQ: Worlds Greatest Tag Team(c) vs Cryme Tyme
- these two teams are building up a great fued. Rated RKO will lose the belt to someone, and WGTT will pick them up and defend them at WrestleMania. Have em in a really physical match, NO DQ all the way

2. Intercontinental Championship, Fatal Four Way: Carlito(c) vs Super Crazy vs Chris Masters vs Kenny Dykstra
-I see Jeff Hardy losing the belt to Johnny Nitro well before WM, then Nitro losing it to Carlito. What a fast paced and high flying match this would be. This would also pay tribute to the I.C. title match from WrestleMania 3. Just imagine, the I.C. title getting defended at WrestleMania. How long's it been anyways?

3. 6 Man Tag Team match: Kane, Kendrick/London vs King Booker, Idol Stevens/K.C. James
- hmm, this would be more of a "I need to add some more Smackdown guys to WrestleMania" match. Somehow Booker T and Kane end of fueding, and add Idol and K.C., the tag champs, to Booker's new royal court and u have your match.

4. United States Championship: Regal vs Finlay
-Two old school, mat based, stiff workers gettin it on for the U.S. Championship, again another catch as can semi classic. Hard hits, and of course, that Little Bastard

5. WWE Womens Championship, Interpromotional Gauntlet match: Melina (c) vs Victoria vs Mickie James vs Michelle vs Kristal vs Jillian vs Beth Phoenix vs Nattie Neidhart vs Trinity vs Ariel
- The women gotta be on here somewhere, Vince loves em, and so do we sorta. Still, could use this stage to debut Neidhart, and return Beth Phoenix. Let the Smackdown girls get some ring time as well.

6. ECW World Championship, Extreme Rules: Lashley(c) vs Marquis Cor Von
- Have Cor Von go on an undefeated streak, beating RVD, Test, Hardcore Holly and even CM Punk to get to Lashleys titles. 2 powerhouses goin at it, with extreme rules

7. Best 2 out of 3 Falls: Chris Benoit vs MVP
- Its been said that MVP has looked up to Benoit while coming up in the ranks of pro wrestling. Why not have them in an old school pure wrestling match at WrestleMania. The CrossFace vs The Tribute To Benoit. Let Porter really show why he's called MVP

8. Youre Fired match: Shawn Micheals vs Edge
-This is where you could fit in Donald Trump and Vince McMahon. The loser is fired from Raw. Have Donald in Shawn's corner, and McMahon in Edge's corner. The ending to this match could bring about the time off Shawn Micheals wants. Also could set up the Foley comeback.

9. Money In the Bank ladder match- RVD vs CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Nitro vs Matt Hardy vs Mr Kennedy.
- Its time again for this great match that we've seen for the past 2 WrestleMania's. Pretty simple, two wrestlers from each brand. Crazy spots as all these guys are pretty athletic and like to perform high risk manuevers

10. World Heavyweight Championship- Batista(c) vs The Undertaker
- After winning a number contender's spot, 'Taker puts his WrestleMania win streak against Batista's World title. Most likely, they'll both come in as faces. Id like to see Batista turn heel on The Undertaker at some point before WrestleMania, building up this fued even more.

11. WWE Championship- John Cena(c) vs Randy Orton
- Ortons Royal Rumble win will put him in the main event. A build up of Orton as a monster heel should given him credibility as a good contender for Cena's title.

Superstars left out of 'Mania.....
- Ric Flair: Dont see a place for him. Maybe an end to the Dykstra fued, but Id rather see Dysktra in an exciting match.
- Hulk Hogan: Without The Big Show, Id rather NOT see Hogan in a wrestling match, cuz Khali sucks! Maybe a backstage promo.
- Sabu: Maybe in Money in the Bank if CM Punk stays in the doghouse, but Id rather, along with countless other fans, see Punk
- Umaga: Frankly, this aint the 80's and i dont wanna see some amalgam of Rikishi and Kamala. After his fued with Cena, he'll fizzle.
- Cruiserweights: They'll be plently of high flying and crazy spots on this card, so dont need em.

WWE WM23

Title vs Streak:
John Cena vs The Undertaker

World Title:
Batista vs Shawn Michaels

Street Fight:
Hulk Hogan w/Trump and Foley vs Shane McMahon w/Vince and The Great Khali

WWE Title #1 Contenders Match:
Edge vs Randy Orton - Guest Ref Austin

TLC:
The Hardy Boyz vs MNM vs London+Kendrick vs WGTT

Retirement:
JBL vs Mr. Kennedy

Kane vs Carlito Carribean Cool

Divas Battle Royal:
Raw vs Divas vs Smackdown! Divas vs ECW Divas

Grudge Match:
Booker T vs Fit Finlay

ECW Title:
Bobby Lashley vs Hardcore Holly
this would be the best card ever

i agree but i would hav booker t vs kane and finlay vs boogeyman but other than that it would be the best card ever

Anyone who isn't watching TNA and is only watching WWE and thinks its better ,isn't watching wrestling. Your watching a circus. John Cena is the worst wrestler of all time. Not an understatement ,and the WWE has him not only as a contracted wrestler but there champion. When in all reality it should be Randy Orton. The WWE only uses Bad wrestlers or Old wrestlers and never any talented ones such as Orton,Benjamin,Carlito,Masters,Hass,London,Kennedy I would mention Rob Van Dam but he's going to TNA because he's not stupid unlike some people and he's smart enough to go somwere where he'll get an oppertunity. Same with the TNA fans who are smart enough to go to a real wrestling company that doesn't treat the fans like crap. Royal Rumble was horrable, Randy Orton should have won it but instead they have another old fart win ,whats worse is that if The Undertaker didn't win ya know they would have had hbk win. I Orton doesn't go to wm in the main event and win then that just proves that the WWE sucks and only uses bad wrestlers(Cena,Batista,Lashly) OR old wrestlers (Taker,Micheals) bty who ever said watch cena fight again this wm would be better then watching HHH and cena again is retarted. Triple H was the only talent left that they actually used on raw and its bs how he layed down for that peice of crap cena at wm22 and should have been able to repair his legacy this year ,so we'd never have to look at that idiot again. Its a damn shame because Its All About The Game! he's the only veteran there that still does what he does better then anybody else. Besides Stone Cold. Unless Orton goes to WM thats the only thing im looking foward to is Stone Cold Steve Austin making his return because its his last run and if I know stone cold he'll go out with his best run yet even better then his first, no more goofing around and just be hardcore whoopins like on the good old days ,he'll go out trying to save the WWE and make it as good as it was when it was WWF if not then there's no hope left. Ever wonder why it takes him so long to come back, why the hell would he want to WWE is a disgrace. Stone Cold even said himself "I hate the way the WWE is going ,Actually I'll go one better then that ,Its been Piss Poor!" -Stone Cold. No wonder the Rock doesn't come back I wouldn't be surprised if they both showed up on Impact like Y2J,RVD,Goldberg,Lesner,Lita,Heyman Their all going ya know. TNA however is what the WWE use to be an the new face of wrestling. EVERYBODY WATCH THE TNA 2 HOUR SPECIAL THIS MONDAY FEB.12 ITS GONNA BE SWEET!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR IN THE AREA GO TO THE SHOW ITS FREE, BECAUSE TNA DOESN'T STEAL THEIR FANS MONEY AND THEN NOT EVEN GIVE THEM A SHOW LIKE THE WWE DOES! You may also have heard TNA is getting their 2 hour time slot permently on spike either this week or next week , stay tuned.

number one u have no idea what you are talking about, Randy orton this randy orton that, wake up call have useen randy orton wrestle??????, taker and hbk are apsolutly 500% better than him, with the mic, and in the ring, i remember the last time Orton and Taker wrestled, Orton made many mistakes and taker you could see in takers eyes he wasnt happy about it. Orton isnt a WWE champion and is complelety out of wack, his problems with girlsin theback, he actully urinated in i think it was marias suitcase. For crying out loud, if u sont like wwe, then dont come to a wrestlemani 23 thread and start blabbing, if u wanna blab about how tna is so great, then go to the tna thread and unleash ur happiness about them. IF u dont like wwe then change the channel. HEyman, goldberg, rock, austin etc wont be heading to tna, so keep dreaming.

Back to this thread.....

Yeah it is a great card by dope and the rain, i hope foley does come for wrestlemania.

Taker vs. Batista and HBK vs. Cena are now offical, I'm guessing that Edge and Orton are going to face each other, and judgeing by what I saw tonight between Carlito and Ric Flair I think that Jeff Hardy may defend his title in a triple threat against Flair and Carlito, and I would like to see Benoit vs. Kennedy for the US title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back