[Official] Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we know taker vs kennedy will be one

i was thinking though for the final one will it be some diva match or will it be team diva match?

War Games said:
we know taker vs kennedy will be one

i was thinking though for the final one will it be some diva match or will it be team diva match?

That would make sense considering they usually do a diva match and that would be a good way to have almost all of them involved. Im expecting the Taker-Kennedy match to be announced today.

ya taker kennedy will probably be announced today with maybe a stipulation to it(no dq), anyways survivor series is looking like it is gonna be a great ppv, and im really excited about it. im hoping they add like a number 1 contender for the ic title with maybe shelton vs carlitto vs masters vs supercrazy. it won't happen but it should be the second best WWE ppv of the year

wwe.com has just announced that it will be kennedy vs taker in a first blood match at survivor series. What does everyone think about this match?

I think it will be better than their match at no mercy, i wish it would have been no dq instead though, but none the less it will be a good match

Flippyskate21 said:
wwe.com has just announced that it will be kennedy vs taker in a first blood match at survivor series. What does everyone think about this match?

I think it will be better than their match at no mercy, i wish it would have been no dq instead though, but none the less it will be a good match

It makes sense since Kennedy busted Taker open on smackdown with his microphone and I can't remember but aren't first blood matches usually anything goes anyway?

What do u guys think will be the last one announced on monday. We already knew the smackdown matches because of the spoilers... but Raw has no regular matches and Smackdown's got 3. Im guessing itll be...

Cryme tyme, Carlito, london and Kendrick vs. Idol stevens and Kc James, Shelton Benjamin, and Cade and Muroch

Mr.SmackDown said:
My guess is something that involves umaga, kane and mvp. Maybe a handicap match with Umaga & MVP vs. Kane.

Too late.They're already in a match. I hope there is a match that involves Cryme Tyme.

Well they just announced the Undertaker vs. Kennedy match. So I dunno.

My guess is that it'll be a Raw vs SmackDown vs ECW tag team match or something. They'll probably do like they did in Cyber Sunday with the Texas T. Match where they threw in all the mid-card wrestleres which was good for them.

Cracker5000 said:
Too late.They're already in a match. I hope there is a match that involves Cryme Tyme.
Ohhh i completely forgot about that match. Sorry. But this post belongs in the PPV section.

i agree with the guy who started the post. the only thing is i think instead there might be some ecw guys in the match as well. like maybe carlito london kendrick sandman and dreamer vs benjamin teachers pets holly and striker. somethin like that. i dunno tho u could def be right. maybe it will just be a raw vs sd match

i bet it will be a womens championship match of some kind, maybe a rematch between mickie vs lita, or maybe a fatal fourway womens match or something in that area

Satan's Hockey said:
It makes sense since Kennedy busted Taker open on smackdown with his microphone and I can't remember but aren't first blood matches usually anything goes anyway?

ya it is no dq, but i wish it would have been just a normal no disqualification match, so there could be blood, but still be a match afterwards. i just sort of think it takes away from the whole match if you lose because you bleed, thats just my opinion anyways

hey yo fab man thats a good idea. i could see that instead of a womens title match. plus i think mickie will win back the title the nite after ss right before lita leaves wwe

I'm thinking a Divas battle royal for the Womens title, or maybe a Six-pack challenge like they did in 2001 they could have two divas from each brand in it and make it an elimination match
Mickie James vs. Lita vs. Ashley vs. Michelle McCool vs.Trinity vs. Ariel
I think that would be great

I was thinking along the lines of a Eugene match, but the womens match sounds good i guess. Probably only Lita/Mickie James though, I can't see any other divas in the match.

womens tripple threat match
Lita vs mickie james vs Beth phoenix

Beth has posted on her myspace that she is returning to the wwe soon so i think that she may get added.

I guess we will be seeing Mickie James win, since Lita is suppose to be leaving. The card looks pretty damn good though and I'm excited about. Im going to head down to Philly for the press conference(cause i have nothing else to do next monday lol)

following news of roddy piper's intestinal/bowel problems do you think there will be a replacement or will he just have a small bit part in the match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back