Survivor Series Main Event Spoiler*

phillykid1204

Occasional Pre-Show
Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch, PWInsider.com

During RAW last night in Philadelphia, a commercial plugging Survivor Series tickets aired - which goes on sale this Saturday. According to the commercial, the main event will be a three-way tag team match between RAW, SmackDown and ECW. RAW will be represented by John Cena & DX, King Booker & Rey Mysterio & Batista will be representing SmackDown, and ECW will be represented by Big Show, Sabu & Rob Van Dam.

also isnt cenas title gonna be on the line that night how would he wrestle in that tag match? plus big show and sabu and rvd sounds like bullshit to me

wow that is actually a pretty crappy match survivor series is teams of 4 or 5. Also randy orton has to be on the raw team he is the sole survivor three years in a row

dx/nwo2006 said:
wow that is actually a pretty crappy match survivor series is teams of 4 or 5. Also randy orton has to be on the raw team he is the sole survivor three years in a row

Agreed. I think it should be a 3 way tag match, and for survivor series personal issues don't count usually because its all about defending your brand.

So I would expect them to add onto those existing teams Orton to RAW (could be changed though if booking doesn't want to put him with DX because the fued will be at full strength by then), no Rey Rey on smackdown but add Kennedy and Benoit or Lashley. I don't know enough about ECW to say anything.

No evidence, just what I would expect to happen if they are intending to make it a team of four.

Yup - Orton and Supercrazy added to raw and CM Punk and Dreamer added to ECW - any old ******s from smackdown can go - IMO thats the only thing that could make that good! - I WANT A PROPER SURVIVOR SERIES!!!!!!!!!! all matchs with 4 v 4 survival!

I cant decide if this match would be that good and woth while watching? I mean i hate Cena (sorry to the cena lovers) but overall it may be abit :~(

Tazz.

why have a multi brand ppv spoiled by having no titles on the line? How lame! and all for whats basically nothing more than a glorified raw main event. No interest, as the outcome means nothing.

The Match Should Be:

Raw: Orton, Flair, Calito
Smackdown: Lashley, Kennedy, Finlay
ECW: Sabu, Cm Punk, Test

And should be nothing more than 4th from top.

sledge450 said:
why have a multi brand ppv spoiled by having no titles on the line? How lame! and all for whats basically nothing more than a glorified raw main event. No interest, as the outcome means nothing.

The Match Should Be:

Raw: Orton, Flair, Calito
Smackdown: Lashley, Kennedy, Finlay
ECW: Sabu, Cm Punk, Test

And should be nothing more than 4th from top.

ur an idiot, of course they will find something to be on the line. N ur picks for the teams r just god awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back