• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

survivor series disappointment

15 men fighting doesn't have to be an anarchy and not entertaining. I can see it turning into a hardcore style SS series with a lot of good spots, fast paced action and a lot of unpredictability. I mean think about it...

Team RAW:
Orton
Carlito
HHH
Micheals
Kane

(I assume Edge Vs Cena will be in Edge's rematch clause for the PPV)

Team SD:
Lashley
Batista
Booker T
Kennedy
Matt Hardy

Team ECW:
Big Show
RVD
Sabu
Sandman
Dreamer

Can you tell me from that list who wins, or who is even gonna be in the last 5? I don' think so. That's what makes the SS matches good and fun to watch.

RatedR, thank you for looking at it in a logical sense. All of these people are just hoping for this big match. But people like use are thinking about it and understanding that all these big names wont be in there.

i cant wait for this match. i got well excited when i saw the news. many people hated last years SS main event but i loved it because it was fast paced and kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire match.

with regards, to people who are saying that every world title has to be defended i dont understand the logic. i mean sure there has to be at least 1big title match but last year the smackdown title wasnt on the line. i think it was hhh vs cena for the raw title but batista (who was champ of sd at the time) was in the elimination match. remember they had an angle where they werent sure if orton and batista could co-exist.

i think it will be a top notch ppv.

this aint gonna happen but imagine if all 3 major titles were defended and the participants of those matches had to compete in the final elimination match.

the only problem i can think of is the inequality amonst the big names of the 3 brands. i have been looking at suggestions that people have made and to be honest i think that a raw team of hhh, hbk, orton, cena, kane is unbeatable in terms of big names. having said that a smackdown team with taker, batista, booker, mr kennedy and maybe mysterio would be just as good. only problem is ecw dont really have enough 'made' stars to compete with these names.

nevertheless, i am looking forward to SS cant wait to see how this 1 pans out!

wordisborn21 said:
RatedR, thank you for looking at it in a logical sense. All of these people are just hoping for this big match. But people like use are thinking about it and understanding that all these big names wont be in there.

If this match does happen, which it won't, just like you said wordisborn there aren't going to be these huge names involved in the match. Maybe one or two of them for each show but they aren't going to waste every body in this one match.

WHAT THEY NEED TO DO is bring back Fall Brawl War Games with the two rings and the huge steel cage, now that would be entertainment. Not with 15 guys though.

RatedRTitan. You are completely correct. That would be cool if vince brought back the 2 rings. I dont think that would happen but it would be real cool if it did. But yea all those big names wont be in there. Like you said maybe 2 from each brand. So this is the roster I can see as a possiblity, it still may not have all of them.

Raw
Masters
Shelton
Kenny
Maybe Kane (I doubt it tho cause he will most likely fight Umaga again lol)
Orton (Maybe if he doesnt get a title shot)

Smackdown
Kennedy
Finlay
Lashley (If he looses title match)
Matt Hardy
MVP

ECW
Mike Knox
RVD
Test
Sandman
CM Punk

Cause that ECW Title will deffinely be on the line. They are going to have to make ECW bigger for their PPV that they are going to have the month after

Dx will not be in the Raw vs Smackdown vs Ecw

otherwise it would be

raw: randy orton, triple h, john cena, shawn michaels vs smackdown: undertaker, batista, rey mysterio, booker t vs ecw: rvd, sabu, big show and tommy dreamer

well obviously the titles will be on the line so the main guys will be out. booker will almost deffinately be, as will show and cena. even if these guys dont still hold the titles by then, i think its fair to say that they'll be involved in title matches. i'm wondering who they're going to make the heel team/teams in the match or if they are or not. id imagine they would have to though. Also, i think its quite odd that wwe would put this match on for what seems like no reason. its not often they will book a match purely for a one off entertainment value unless it came with a storyline. which you'd think would be developed before they announced the match. im thinking a big twist involved somehow. two brands teaming up against another maybe. possibly wwe vs ecw. though who knows.

I think that it would be Smackdown and ECW teaming up against Raw. Think about it, the 2 "Second Rate" Shows teaming up against the "Flagship" of the company. Makes sense to me. We will see

no it wont! it will be as its says on wwe.com - wwe vs ecw vs raw.

and why in the BLUE HELL do there need to be heel teams. in last years SS there was not heel team. thats why i love the idea so much. for 1 night only bitter enemies have to unite to fight for their brand - utter brilliance!!
i dont know who will be in it yet but if people bothered to read my post earlier they would remember that all 3 major titles wont necassirly be on the line. only the raw title was defended last year. batista was champ of sd but was in the elimination match.

PS- SACHIN TENDULKAR 4 EVA!!!!! WOT A LEGEND!!!!!!!!
WE WON!!! WE WON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back