Official Wrestle Mania 23 Thread.

So just a little rant here. I'm watching WM 23 again to give it another chance, and I'm pissed off already before the first match starts.

Edge is the top heel on the A show, and what the hell is he doing being buried, not only in an 8 man match, but buried on the first match of the night.

The bookers piss me off so much. Arguably Edge stole the show at WM 17 when he speared Jeff Hardy off the ladder, and then he stole the show last year by spearing Mick Foley into the flaming table. This guy is a better heel then Triple H ever was, and hes just being buried. Ahh, rants.

So just a little rant here. I'm watching WM 23 again to give it another chance, and I'm pissed off already before the first match starts.

Edge is the top heel on the A show, and what the hell is he doing being buried, not only in an 8 man match, but buried on the first match of the night.

The bookers piss me off so much. Arguably Edge stole the show at WM 17 when he speared Jeff Hardy off the ladder, and then he stole the show last year by spearing Mick Foley into the flaming table. This guy is a better heel then Triple H ever was, and hes just being buried. Ahh, rants.

I wouldnt say better heel than Triple H, that man carried major heat always. But i totally agree with Edge being the top heel on RAW adn being put in the first match of the night that just sucks. I honestly feel when HHH got hurt that Wrestlemania took a huge blow cause if he was healthy you could have a HHH vs Edge match to help build up the card.

Hey there's always next year.

Well I guess better then triple h's last heel run. His first big run from 99-01 was amazing.

Anyway, watching WM 23 again, Undertaker is just so damn smooth in that ring. He's not hte best technical wrestler, but he so damn crisp and convincing its insane. I just love him telling Robinson to get Batista out of the ring at the end, priceless.

I don't know why Edge was put in the match in the first place, but I do believe the reason he was buried and hardly used was his jaw was still healing. I don't know if it had anything to do with his being in the MITB match or not, though...

66,670 was the official paid attendance for WWE WrestleMania 23, which held on April 1st at Ford Field in Detroit, MI.

Well there is the official number for Wrestlemania 23.

So here we go again with this debate, why does the WWE fudge numbers to make them look bigger. Certainly 66,000 is very impressive nonetheless, but that means the WWE either gave out 14,000 seats for free, or they wanted to say 80,000 to make it look bigger.

This only will certainly lead to debate, argument, and more people questioning the Wrestlemania 3 number.

I don't know why Edge was put in the match in the first place, but I do believe the reason he was buried and hardly used was his jaw was still healing. I don't know if it had anything to do with his being in the MITB match or not, though...

I wouldhave rather had Edge vs. Orton at WM23.Their match on RAW was of a WM quality.Edge's subsequent move to SD! killed the hype over the Rated R-KO beef.Seeing as Edge's jaw was an issue,& they were choosing to bury him @ WM rather than leave him of the card,Why didnt they just have a fatal 4 way @ WM23?The Backlash mainevent was way better than Cena/Michaels.And then they could have had Taker be the real mainevevnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back