Official Wrestle Mania 23 Thread.

Shelton Benjamin will probably get in it saying WWE didn't let him in the match because hes black

lol that is absoloutaly ridiclous, i hope it was a joke.

Also there is no way that it would make sense for Edge to help Cena, even if Orton had just screwed him.

Also there is no way that it would make sense for Edge to help Cena, even if Orton had just screwed him.
I really don't think about it as Edge helping Cena, I look at it as Edge getting revenge on Orton by screwing him out the title, and it would make sense if it led to a Fatel 4-way match the following month at Backlash for the WWE title, Cena vs. Edge vs. Orton

There shouldn't be any run ins in a wrestlemania main event. It should be between the guys slated in the event cause this is THE ppv, it is the end all be all. Not the means to set up a match for the next ppv. Wrestlemania has got to uphold some tradition.

MITB will be Edge vs. Orton vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Booker T vs. Kennedy vs. CM Punk vs. Hardcore Holly (even though it would be better if it was Sabu or RVD, but theyre stuck in the new breed vs. orginals fued).

I like the idea of an 8 man match but that could make it terribly confusing. I suppose it is just to get guys like RVD or Nitro (hopefully) on the card. I hope that both Hardy's are in it, as is Nitro and Mercury. Either that or Sabu and RVD. Hopefully this will be a good move and the match will improve for it, but it certainly will be interesting to see how it plays out. I would much rather see the participants in individual matches and feuds but I guess this gets them on the card, but they still deserve a little better than this.

Well I was close with saying that they would do 9men! But 8men in the Money in the Bank should be just as awesome!

Not too sure who I think's going to be in it, but I'd expect Orton to get a nod.
But I also expect Edge to win & cash it in RIGHT AFTER the Main Event (If it is the main event/last match) and possibly take the title. But if that doesn't happen I expect Edge to win the MITB, then lose the Briefcase to Orton at the next PPV or where ever...

hi im knew here and i have now missed a wwe match, ppv or anything for over ten years i am a genius in wwe, wcw, tna, ecw and just knew here so dont take my knowleyge lightly

but i beleive michaels will win and taker will win and taker looses to betista at next p.p.v

michaels keeps it for a while and than looses the tag team titles to rko

edge wins money in the back (edge is now 7 nil in wreestlemanias) they will do like a taker no looses and vses shawn and wins and starts the dx vs rko thing again. (tiple h gets it back)

kane vs kahli match

battle of billionars okay this is a toughey but lashly wins and mcmahon gets a mic and says april fools im not getting my head shaved
but stone cold (REF) chases him into the crowd and stunners him drages him to the barber and gives him a haircut and him a trump drink some beer 3.16

duece and domino vs london and kendric tag titles but this is a no dq match

beniot us title match vs finaly vs boogyman triple threat

(ecw match somewhere here like test in it or whatever i dont care)

womens title match

cruserweight title match chavo vs gregory helms submission match

tell me the likliness of each of these ideas

FACT after the triple h injury thing they thought he would be back at mania but back after in backlash the next payperview now in the shawn vs rko thingy. shawn gets bashed dx music comes and triple h comes with hammer and smashes everyone. they wanted him before to come in mania and smash up the cena and shawn match and say to shawn bloody on floor dx is over traider you go be tag champs without me and they start a fued

hehe my feeling

michaels beats cena, keeps the title until survivor series in montreal where bret screws him :)

Taker will defeat Batista, Mr Kennedy will win MITB and defeat Taker for the Title! Kennedy is the next world champion so ive heard

Hardy vs Hardy in MITB? Interesting!!! ?? Is this WWE showing us that the 'Hardyz' and 'MNM' angle is defently not a tag team thing? and going to have them smashing each other?

and another guess: Rey Mysterio return match vs Chavo for Cruiserweight Title!

rey mysterio is never going to wrestle for the cruiserwieght title ever again. now hes one on the 'heavyweight competitors for the title it wont happen. edge will win money in the bank as hes never lost at wrestlemania and taker will beat batista. only two men could claim to be deserved of ending the taker run at wrestlemania. kane as hes fought him tiwce so it would be third time lucky and edge becuase it be a handing of the guard kinda thing possibly at WM24-25

i was wondering wat other matchs could be at mania
these r my predicitons

womans champship: melina vs ashley
hope its bra and panties

a tag championship match
la resitance could be move to raw and samckdown
most likly smackdown to face london and kendrick or raw cryme tyme might win da belts somehow

somthing with carlito and flair

cruserwight battle royal looks very likly 2 me

beniot vs mvp
could be a show steeler ( im serious )
kane vs kahli
hope it wont happen but it will

and will masters, benjimen, super crazy and other stars be involed

please write back with ur predicitons
:scratchchin: :headscratch:

Kane vs. Khali is a given. Maybe they'll give it a stipulation or something so its not all bad, cause if ya remember the last man standing match between Taker and Khali didn't suck too much.

They'll spawn something off of the MVP vs. Benoit vs. Finlay match we will see tonight. More than likely MVP vs. Benoit for the US title. Probably not show stealer, but Benoit will carry MVP to a descent match.

I actually see Carlito vs. Flair with Carlito turning heel on Flair sometime soon or at mania.

Melina vs. Ashley

Chavo vs. Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Helms for the cruiserweight title, Helms will stay in the cw division till mania, then he'll make the jump to US title picture. If it only gets 5 minutes then we will see...

Cryme Time vs. WGTT vs. London and Kendrick vs. Deuce n Domino, this will be alright, but will also probably only get 5 minutes.

I doubt if there will be this many matches on the card, but one of these will probably be a dark match.

-Kane vs. Khali is a given at this point
-Melina vs. Ashley is another given, I'm betting it will be a Bra n' Panties match since neither have much wrestling ability, and a Bra n' Panties match would kinda fit in with the whole Playboy thing
-Benoit vs. MVP seems likley since they faced each other in a six man tag match at NWO, and are going to be involved in a match tonight
-Extrme rules 8-man tag match- RVD, Sabu, Dreamer, and Sandman vs. Thorn, Burke, Cor Von, and Striker
-Carlito & Flair vs. WGTT vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Kenny Dykstra & Masters in a four corners match for the tag titles or future tag title shot
-Pipers Pit segment featureing Mick Foley- don't know if this will happen but I wouldn't mind seeing it and it would be a great way for Foley to plug his new book "right here in Detroit!!!"

Melina has quite a bit of wrestling talent and deserves the title, Ashley on the other hand needs serious training before she is considered for a title match. I think the whole match in general just shows you just how much respect WWE has for the womens divison and the womens title.

Ive already stated which matches I'd like to see so i'm not going into great detail, but in a nutshell, I would like to see matches that show off the Under and Midcard of Raw and Smackdown becuase it is full of talented superstars. IMO wwe has already missed the boat by misusing stars like Kane, finlay, beniot, orton, benjamin, mickie james, and victoria

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
VS. WRESTLEMANIA WIN STREAK

Batista vs. The Undertaker

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

BATTLE OF THE BILLIONAIRES - HAIR MATCH
GUEST REF: STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

Bobby Lashley (w/ Donald Trump) vs. Umaga (w/ Vince McMahon & AAE)

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Randy Orton / Edge / Jeff Hardy / Booker T / Ken Kennedy / Matt Hardy / CM Punk / Hardcore Holly

MONSTER MATCH
Kane vs. Kahli

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Chris Benoit vs. Finlay vs. MVP

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Chavo Guerrero vs. Super Crazy

6 MIX TAG TEAM - WWE WOMEN'S & TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MNM (Mercury, Nitro & Melina) vs. Brain Kendrick, Paul London & Ashley

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
WGTT vs. Ric Flair & Carlito (w/ Torrie)

EXTREME RULES MATCH
(JUST MADE THIS UP)
Sabu vs. Rob Van Dam

World Heavyweight Championship: Batista (c) vs. The Undertaker
WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs. Shawn Michaels
Hair vs. Hair match: Bobby Lashley (w/Donald Trump) vs. Umaga (w/Vince McMahon and Armando Alejandro Estrada) (w/TBA as Special Guest Referee)
In this "Battle of the Billionaires"[3], either Trump or McMahon will have his head shaved if his representative loses.
Money in the Bank ladder match: Edge vs. CM Punk vs. King Booker vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay vs. TBA

well thats what we got so far. utterly rediculous.

batista is a goober with muscles who has long lost any heat he had from the HHH fued that put him on the map to begin with. he was actually losing that heat long before his injury. plus he just sucks. and we all know Taker is gonna win.

cena vs michaels. o gee. michales doesn not win matches. like nearly never. its gonna be another shawn michaels cookie cutter match that we have seen from him at every ppv hes at. he gets whooped on, does some high spots but in the end its another very simple prediction. michaels jobs again to put over someone else. boooooooooring. i would love to see michaels tv win/loss record. its just gotta be laughable to think after jobbing him for the last 5 years that we might buy into the thot that he could win vs mcmahon's favorite son, cena. ill just watch michaels vs angle, michales vs hogan, etc because its gonna be the same match. with the same result.

ok im not gonna spend alot of time on bobby "the ratings killer" lashley vs umaga. umaga is gonna lose because theres no way vince is gonna have the ecw champ lose to a non-ecw guy. just ask kennedy and the others before him....as for austin being the ref who really gives a crap. austin was great, if not the greatest for about 2 of his 4-5 years in the wwe as a wrestler. like the rock, hes a flash in the pan as far as the history books go and with no build up and 3 weeks to go til mania i cant see anyone saying "OMG austin is gonna be there! im buying WM 23" and i just dont care about the hair thing. its gonna be april 1st so its gonna end up all being a april fools joke by vince anyway when it comes time to cut his hair.

MitB match is uber predictable too. edge is going to be the winner in a ladder match at mania over the other goobers they have in it, tho i wish it would be Booker. then comes the orton/edge fued which they will fight over edges title shot he won at mania. gaaaaaay.

not going to waste my money on this crap ppv. ill just wait two months when it comes on wwe on demand.

what about the match that will probably be announced soon... Kane vs Khali? That's worth my $50 alone... **sarcasm**

This WM does look pretty bad... I won't be ordering it, I'll be going 2 my friends 2 watch lol :-D

Cena/HBK doesn't appeal 2 me AT ALL!
If they even have Batista>Taker, I will stop watchin WWE!
Battle of the Billionaires, yea, they're trying 2 push Umaga & Lashley, but I wouldn't do it by putting them in this match...
MITB, should be good, but nuttin special
This WM will be avg. at the best!

the way it should be:main events to lower card *NEXT TO NAME = WINNER

********************WRESTLEMANIA 23************************

**TITLE VS. STREAK = *UNDERTAKER(FACE) VS. (WHC)BATISTA(HEEL)

*WWE CHAMPIONSHIP = *SHAWN MICHAELS(FACE) VS. (WWE)JOHN CENA(FACE)

**"STREET FIGHT" BATTLE OF THE BILLIONARES & IC VS. ECW = (ECW)*BOBBY LASHLEY(WITH TRUMP,FACE) VS. (IC)UMAGA(WITH MR MCMAHON + AAE,HEEL) WITH SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: "STONE COLD" STEVE AUSTIN

**"20 YEARS LATER" DAVID VS. GOLIATH,DREAM MATCH = *HULK HOGAN(FACE) VS. THE BIG SHOW(HEEL)

**OPTIONAL "HARDCORE" RETIREMENT MATCH = *MICK FOLEY VS. JONNY NITRO(WITH MELINA) OR VINCE MCMAHON

**"MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH"(6 MEN) = MATT HARDY(FACE) VS. JEFF HARDY(FACE) VS. SABU(FACE) VS. MR. KENNEDY(HEEL) VS. C.M. PUNK(HEEL) VS. *KANE(FACE) (EXTRA = NITRO,HEEL)

**WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP "FATAL FOURWAY ELIMINATION" = (WTTC)*CRYME TYME(FACE)VS. WORLDS GREATEST TAG TEAM(HEEL)VS. RIC FLAIR & CARLITO(WITH TORRIE,FACE)VS.THE HIGHLANDERS(HEEL) OR (OPTIONAL:)*MNM(HEEL)

**WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP "FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE" (MORE THAN ONE REF)= (WTTC)*PAUL LONDON & BRIAN KENDRICK(FACE)VS. BOOKER T & MVP(NEW HARLEM HEAT, HEEL)

**DEBUT ECW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH "STEEL CAGE, PIN & SUBMISSION" = FBI; NUNZIO & VITO(FACE) VS. *LANCE CADE VS. TREVOR MURDOCH(HEEL)

**U.S. CHAMPIONSHIP OPEN INVITATIONAL, WINNER STAYS ON SMACKDOWN "OVER THE TOP ROPE BATTLE ROYAL" (EVERY 60 SECOND NEW PERSON COMES IN) = (US)CHRIS BENOIT,1(FACE) VS. THE GREAT KHALI,2(HEEL) VS. *WILLIAM REGAL,3(HEEL) VS. FINLAY,4(HEEL) VS. RORY MCALLISTAR,5(FACE) VS. MARK HENRY,6(HEEL) VS. VISCERA,7(FACE) VS. ROBBY MCALLISTAR,8(FACE) VS. BOOGEYMAN,9(FACE) VS. DEUCE,10(HEEL) VS. KENNY DYKSTRA,11(HEEL) VS. DOMINO,12(HEEL) VS. VAL VENIS,13(FACE)

**DEBUT ECW TV TITLE "EXTREME RULES" TABLE MATCH = *STNISKY(HEEL) VS. SUPER CRAZY(FACE)

**WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP "ELIMINATION MATCH" = (CC)CHAVO GUERRERO(HEEL) VS. *JIMMY WANG YANG(FACE) VS. GREGORY HELMS(HEEL) VS. DAIVARI(HEEL) VS. SCOTTY 2 HOTTY(FACE) VS. SHANNON MOORE(HEEL) VS. FUNAKI(FACE) VS. JAMIE NOBLE(FACE) VS. LITTLE BASTARD!!!(AT THE VERY END OF COURSE,HEEL)"SPECIAL COMMENTARY": REY MYSTERIO

**"EXTREME RULES" 5 ON 5 TAG TEAM ELIMINATON ,MATCH"ORIGINAL ECW" VS. "NEW BREED ECW" = *ROB VAN DAM, TOMMY DREAMER, THE SANDMAN, STEVIE RICHARDS & BALLS MAHOONEY(WITH PAUL HAYMAN,FACES) VS. ELIJAH BURKE, HARDCORE HOLLY, KEVIN THORNE, MARCUS COR VON & MATT STRIKER(WITH JOHNATHAN COACHMAN,HEELS)

**GRUDGE MATCH = RANDY ORTON(HEEL) VS. *EDGE(HEEL)

**WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH = (WC)MELINA VS. *ASHLEY

**APA "BARROOM BRAWL" RETIREMENT MATCH(BOTH) = JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD VS. RON SIMMONS *= NO ONE THEY KNOCK EACH OTHER OUT AND HUG AFTERWORD AS THE APA GOES OUT WITH A BANG

**2007 HALL OF FAME INDUCTIES = DUSTY RHODES, MR. PERFECT, JERRY"THE KING" LAWLER, ETC.\TBA

**THE BIGGEST DIVA PARTY DANCE PARTY EVER!!! = EVERY DIVA WOOOOOO!
* = US!!!
**DARK MATCH "2 * 4 ON A POLE MATCH" = EUGENE VS. *HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN

************DREAM MATCHES AT WRESTLEMANIA:******************

**"LADDER MATCH OF THE DECADE" = THE ROCK VS. *SHAWN MICHAELS

**DREAM MATCH OF THE CENTURY = "THE IMMORTAL" HULK HOGAN VS. *"STONE COLD" STEVE AUSTIN

**DREAM "HELL IN A CELL" MATCH = *THE UNDERTAKER VS. TRIPLE H

**"ONE MORE TIME" MATCH = *"STONE COLD" STEVE AUSTIN VS. THE PEOLPES CHAMPION" THE ROCK

**"ONE MORE TIME MATCH" = *SHAWN MICHAELS VS. THE UNDERTAKER

**"SUBMISSION MATCH OF THE CENTURY" = *KURT ANGLE VS. BRET HART (AND CHRIS BENOIT?)

**"DREAM MATCH OF THE LAST TWO DECADES" = STING VS. THE *UNDERTAKER

So we just found out that Flair vs Carlito will be the final mitb qualifier thus not getting Orton into the match like we thought and heard. This leaves Orton with no match at WM and less than 30 days before WM. What r they gonna do with him, give him a match with 2 weeks of buildup, put him in the main event, or perhaps a screwy situation gets him in the mitb?

discuss

They will probably add Orton to that matchup with Carlito and Flair. I'm thinking IMO that Khali came out to the ring for.

Yeah I think the same thing as MM. Or possibly just doing a different match all together with Orton. Perhaps Flair or Carlito won't be able to compete.

Well as was seen with raw, Khali interfered in the match and took out both Carlito and Flair. The Orton said he had a meeting with Coach. This will probably have something to do with MITB, either Orton gets Coach to put him in the match, or they have a return Carlito vs Flair match but Orton gets put in the match as a triple threat, with Orton winning and getting the final spot. Either way Orton is getting the spot...

When I saw Orton go into Coach's office I was thinking that he might be lobbieing to be put into the Cena vs HBK match at mania making it a triple threat. It could happen since he has been involved with both of them for weeks. Then Edge might cash in if he wins mitb like hes been teasing and it could become a fatal 4 way, anything could happen. There might be a curveball somewhere along the line.

Orton will probably be put in the MITB match and cost Edge.Now back onto the PPV.

Taker vs. Batista:im actually anticipating this match up because i hate Batista and watching Undertaker kick his ass will be great!!!!!!!!!!!The match to me though seems a little to predicatble as do all Undertaker mania matches.He will be dominated for the mid part of the match make a comeback.Get stopped again and make his final comeback and win.

Shawn vs. Cena:For some reason I see this being one of the better matches on the card.Shawn is the best of all time to me and i think he is great.Every Mania match he has is the best on the show.Every time he is wrestling at Wrestlemania I get goosebumps.Like at 21 with Kurt.I was literally jumping.Anyways, the crowd is already split between the two as you heard on Raw so I love it when the crowd is fighting for both men.Like Triple H and Cena.

Umaga vs. Lashley:I really like this rivalry but I don't know what to think of the match.It is one where i will have to wait and see.

Money in the Bank:This one is a little more special because there is now 8 men and both the Hardyz and Edge are in it so it seems good but for the other people i am not so sure.

New breed vs. Originals:It seems sort of interesting but I would love for there to be a stipulation put on this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back