Official Undertaker Injured Thread

^^^=This guy won't last more than 24 hours

I am definitely looking forward to the Edge vs Taker feud which will most likely happen as soon as Taker returns. I hope the Edge/Taker WM24 match is going to happen b/c the story escalating to their match could be perfect:

Edge practically stole the title from Taker by using his MITB last month---

Taker will return for the Royal Rumble and almost win it 2 years straight, but Edge will screw him out of winning it---

At No Way Out there will be a #1 contender match to decide who takes on Edge at WM24 and Taker wins it, Edge could not interfere in this one b/c he would lose his title as stated by the GM of SmackDown---

At WM24 Taker finally gets his revenge by defeating Edge and securing his winning streak making it 16-0 and becoming World Champion once again.

That is a great storyline IMO.

That is a great storyline! If WWE was smart they would use that.

Back to subject I think it is terible and that when he comes back he should go to Raw and take the strap off of Cena and he could feud with Orton and Undertaker could say that Orton can't kill his legened of WM Streak and Taker pins him. Now THAT would be a great story line

I've just read this awesome news:thumbsup: :

Taker To Begin Training For In-Ring In August

The PWInsider is reporting that the Undertaker was backstage at the Vengeance PPV and he looked to be in great shape. Word is he will start training at Booker T's school in Houston, TX around the end of August to prepare for his in-ring return, slated around October-November.

That is awesome!! Great news that he is in good shape as always, and now this strongly points a return at Survivor series :):):)
I wonder if he would use the taker or the badass gimmick... I prefer the taker one, but i think he likes the badass biker more...

I'm 50/50 on the Undertaker,
there are things that I've loved and hated about him over the years.

1.Tombstone Piledriver-Such a sick move, even if a wrestler botches it, it's still chillingly painful looking.

2.Promo's during The Brothers Era-Regardless of if you liked biker Taker or not, you have to admit, he did some pretty sweet promo's during that time period.

3.The Ministry-It had its up's and down's, but overall I loved it. Especially Stone Cold on the crucifix, not to mention the awesome theme song.

DISLIKES:

1.His entrance length-Maybe not that big of deal to some people, but he needs to get out to the ring a bit quicker. Anytime I would be watching a PPV and he would start to come out, i'd go to the bathroom, wash my hands, then go make a sanwhich and get a beverage. Overall that'd take me about eight minutes or so, I'd go sit back down and he'd just be climbing the outside of the ring.

2.Not Talking-Except for the occasional "Rest In Peace" he wouldn't speak at all! And I don't know about anyone else, but that's boring, especially when you're the Heavyweight Champ, and you're the Undertaker.

3.Face Taker vs. Heel Taker-He is so much better as a character when he's the bad guy. I used to love watch him get in there with no mercy and just destroy his opponent. He's The Deadman, he's big Evil, he should be Heel.

So with all that being said,
add all the components into the equation for when he comes back.
What does everyone think??

The Undertaker is like so many of the other vets. No matter what they do, they're not going to be booed. Regardless if he went heel or not, he'd still get a pop just because he is who he is. So I do not think he would make a convincing heel, people like to watch him destroy people as it was to other heels, I doubt doing it to faces would make much difference.

As for the report, I'm quite pleased that he is going to start training again soon. It will be great to see him return at Survivor Series and war edge for several months. I hope this is the last injury of his career, cause he's running out of time to get the things that he deserves the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back