Triple H injured - out for several months

Well, I haven't noticed his absence, maybe that explains younger superstars getting pushes. Seriously though, I don't really care that Trips is gone. I don't like him, and once he comes back, I'll probably like him even less. Trips is known for burying younger talent, and when you have some talented young guys like Ryder, Miz, Morrison, Truth, Bourne, and Dibiase, I think the show is better off. I think with Edge, Orton, Cena, Sheamus, Jericho, and a soon addition of the Miz, Raw has a very crowded Main Event, and there isn't much room left, and I don't see where Trips fits in. Sure, you could always do the typical thing of shoving Jericho and the new guy, in this case Miz, aside, but I would rather see Trips over on Smackdown, which is the show I don't watch. I'm not saying that he sucks, but I'm saying I would rather see Miz make it to the main event than Triple H getting yet another title reign that there is no need for. Right now, looking at where everything is on Raw, Triple H does not fit in unless someone gets shoved aside, and it shouldn't be like that.

I read somewhere on the main sight that one of the MITB contracts was going to be a relatively quick cash in because the WWE didn't want two contracts floating around. Maybe they will go with the RAW case to compensate for trips being out. Anyway they have a dozen possibilities to go with.

On a side note, I really didn't want HHH to come back and knock Sheamus off anyway... I think that would have been counter productive... Unless Triple H was feeling generous and planned to job, then Sheamus just lost a huge rub.

Im rambling so Ill go now.

Just My Opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back