Batista's Legit Injury

I don't think he has been busted for drugs, because I don't think Vince would risk keeping it under wraps if he had. If that news got broken, the two year campaign to clear his image will be completely destroyed. Dave Batista is on his way out anyway, Vince doesn't need him to have the same squeaky clean rep as he does of a guy like Cena.

However, I'd be highly suprised if Batista isn't on something, just that he's not on enough of it to break the wellness programme, or he's not being a moron and is using THG or something a bit more sophisticated that isn't getting picked up.

Whatever, the reason he's having this time off is probably something quite sinister. Whether Vince knows he's on this sophisticated juice, and he's trying to farm himoff it, I don't know, but I think it's likely. Batista has had his demons in the past, and four months is the time it takes for a stint in rehab, so I wonder if he is an alcoholic or addicted to recreational drugs that, while not breaking the talent wellness policy, is probably detrimental to his well being.

I don't know, but if he comes back and is in the same shit shape mentally that I am baselessly assuming he has been on this returrn, then I wouldn't be suprised if we have seen the last of Batista in the wrestling ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back