• Shawn Michaels

• Rob van Dam

• Ric Flair

• Mick Foley

• Lou Thesz

• Dusty Rhodes

• Triple H

Results are only viewable after voting.
But the exact same logic can be applied to Shawn. Who's to say the match doesn't go to overtime but Shawn gets a pinfall during the 60 minutes? We can both use that point which renders it pretty much invalid, or useless. However, the only EVIDENCE we have, points to Shawn defeating Hart in an Iron Man match. Which is why, given the option in this, Shawn would defeat Hart.

But the exact same logic can be applied to Shawn. Who's to say the match doesn't go to overtime but Shawn gets a pinfall during the 60 minutes? We can both use that point which renders it pretty much invalid, or useless. However, the only EVIDENCE we have, points to Shawn defeating Hart in an Iron Man match. Which is why, given the option in this, Shawn would defeat Hart.

Well these past few posts are null and void considering Benoit has been picked for the Ironman match. Benoit has beaten Angle and HHH in ironman matches of 30 and 60 minutes respectively. To my knowledge, HBK has never beaten Benoit so I'm curious to know can HBK pull this off?

Iron Man- Shawn Michaels. I pick HBK because he one the first Ironman match and can put on great matches any time.

Submission- Who else but Angle? Everyone else said why, I don't think I need to.

Falls count anywhere- Stone Cold for certainly. He'll fight anywhere, even if the Rock throws him off bridges, he'll come back for more.

Ladder/MITB- RVD because he is a high flyer who is good at ladder matches and I couldn't think of anywhere else to put him.

Spin the wheel, make the deal- I pick Hogan because he was the last remaining person. I don't know what this is though.

Official Team USA Match Participants

Iron Man Match - Shawn Michaels

308780_4e001acc-af0b-4412-8cdf-61c29d5a0787-shawn-michaels.jpg

Submission Match - Kurt Angle

kurt-angle.jpg

Falls Count Anywhere - Stone Cold Steve Austin

218785.jpg

Ladder / Money in the Bank - Rob van Dam

456rvd.jpg

Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal - Hulk Hogan

hulk-hogan-word-heavyweight-champion-idea-girl-consulting.jpg

Team USA vs. Team Canada is going to be absolutely EPIC.

Each wrestler that is being utilized in their respective matches are PERFECT in their position. I'm sitting here and trying to picture the matches in my head as we speak... and it's making me very excited.

I can't wait for all of this to get started. IC25, kudos brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back