OFFICIAL: Suggestion for next Wrestlezone Tournament

This is the official thread for making suggestions for next years Wrestlezone Tournament. Any glaring concerns you may have, let me know. Any suggestions, voice them here. I'm open to almost anything, but it will take some convincing to change the rules. I'm open to it, but I'm not just going to change things on the fly.

I still think my worst wrestler is an intresting idea. Sly will love it. He'll get to defend Hogan, Warrior and so on. People can jump on the back of Samoa Joe and say why he's shit. And so on.

As for this version of the tournament, I say keep it the same. Just do it at the beginning of every year. Use the rest of the year for different, less serious versions.

If the tag tournament is taking place I have a suggestion. It's like TNA booking. Stupid, but intresting.

Lethal Lottery. The tag tournament has been done. I don't see why the outcome would be much different than last time. So why not do it slightly different. Get people to pick who they think are the top 50 most important wrestlers ever. Get them to do their final 50 as there favorite wrestlers. So you still have a list of 100. But you get your Hogans, Austins & HBK's as your top seeds. And personal favorite as lesser seeds.

You then get teams with one legend, and possibly another legend, or a minor wrestler. As a team they could be incredibly dominat. You won't get Austin & Hogan as a team. But you could possibly get Hogan & A.J. Styles as a team. But on the other side of the coin. You could get Austin and (If Colamania votes again) Snitzky. While Austin could possibly win the match on his own. Snitzky could do more harm than good and cause the team.

If the tag tournament is taking place I have a suggestion. It's like TNA booking. Stupid, but intresting.

Lethal Lottery. The tag tournament has been done. I don't see why the outcome would be much different than last time. So why not do it slightly different. Get people to pick who they think are the top 50 most important wrestlers ever. Get them to do their final 50 as there favorite wrestlers. So you still have a list of 100. But you get your Hogans, Austins & HBK's as your top seeds. And personal favorite as lesser seeds.

You then get teams with one legend, and possibly another legend, or a minor wrestler. As a team they could be incredibly dominat. You won't get Austin & Hogan as a team. But you could possibly get Hogan & A.J. Styles as a team. But on the other side of the coin. You could get Austin and (If Colamania votes again) Snitzky. While Austin could possibly win the match on his own. Snitzky could do more harm than good and cause the team.
Then, what's the point of making it the TAG tourny when you're not incorporating tag teams? Results will change because seeding will change as have posters. Lethal Lottery isn't going to determine who the best team in a tag situation is.

That being said, I absolutely love the idea, think it's fantastic, and should replace the tag tourny from last time.

Then, what's the point of making it the TAG tourny when you're not incorporating tag teams? Results will change because seeding will change as have posters.

The results will differ slightly. But E & C, New Age Outlaws, Steiners, Brothers Of Destrusction or whever, the really popular teams will always be up there near the end. The seeding, different posters won't really change that. It's a popularity contest for the most part.

Lethal Lottery isn't going to determine who the best team in a tag situation is.

The last one didn't determine who the best tag team was. Edge and Christian over every great tag team of at least the past 30 years? I don't think so.

Anyway the outcome is unimportant.

How about a legends tournament? I think this would be a good idea. I would do this if no one else wanted to I have some ideas for this.

Criteria
Can't be an active wrestler
Must have contributed something to the Wrestling industry (The Rock, Hogan, Austin, even Billy Graham)
I can't think of anything else right now but I'm open to suggestions.

People could Pm me (or whoever is in charge of this) a list of their favorite Legends and we could go from there.

Any suggestions are appreciated. even if it's not the next one I would like to do this at some point.

If I am in charge of this I would need some help because I have never done anything like this before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back