Credentials

• 4 time WWE Women’s Champion

02.jpg

52.) TNA region # 13 seed Velvet McIntyre
Rank determined by in ring skills

Hometown: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Credentials:

• 1 time NWA Women's Tag Team Championship – with Princess Victoria

• 2 time WWE Women's Tag Team Champion– with Princess Victoria (1) and Desiree Peterson (1)

• 1 time WWE Women’s Champion

an impressive line up so far. looking forward to the main tournament and doing a bit of research on who some of these girls are before voting. keep up the good work

Now the number 14 seeds

29.jpg

53.) NWA region # 14 seed Mickie James

Hometown: Richmond, Virgina

Credentials:

• 1 time CSWF Women's Champion

• 1 time DCW Women's Champion

• ICW Super Juniors Champion

• 1 time PWF Universal Women's Champion

• 1 time SCW Diva Champion

• 1 time UCW Women's Champion

• 2 time WF Women's Champion

• 3 time WWE Women’s Champion

04.jpg

54.) AJPW region # 14 seed “ODB” Jessica Dalton

Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Credentials

• 1 time Texas Women's Champion

• 1 time SDW Women's Champion

• 1 time USWO Television Champion

• 1 time MPW Cruiserweight Champion

• 2 time OVW Women’s Champion (first)

01.jpg

55.) WWE region # 14 seed Peggy Lee Leather

Hometown: Reynolds, Georgia

Credentials:

• 1 time IWA Women's Champion

• 1 time NWL Women's Champion

• 1 time NDW Women's Champion

• 1 time LPWA Champion

• 1 time NWA Women's Champion

04.jpg

56.) TNA region # 14 seed Sumie Sakai

Hometown: Suzuka, Mie, Japan

Credentials:

• 1 time PWU Women's Champion

• 1 time NECW North American Women's Champion

• 3 time TWWF Tag Team Champion - with Cooga (1), Hiroyo Mutoh (1) and Megumi Yabushita (1)

• 1 time JDStar Junior Champion

• 1 time JDStar Queen of the Ring Champion

• 1 time WEW Tag Team Champion – with Annie Social

• 2 time AWF Women's Champion

- 1 time AJW Tag Team Championship - with Yuko Kosugi

I can't decide who to get behind. Either Rebecca Knox or Nikita. I'm undecided. I want to support somebody non American. But I'm wasting my time with Japanese women. I need somebody attractive, but who has talent.

Knox is making her return in a few weeks so I might have to get behind her. But Nikita is in WWE so it would be easy to push for her.

where the heck is trish the greatest diva of all time you dont have trish sable or torrie wilson here

where the heck is trish the greatest diva of all time you dont have trish sable or torrie wilson here

This is a tournament based on in ring skills, not popularity. Trish had mediocre in ring skills at best so expect her to be a low seed, sable was garbage in the ring and Torrie Wilson? Are you kidding me? I would advise you at least try to look up some of the women you don't already know that have been listed, if you don't feel like doing your own research, I will be suppling matches for them so you can judge for yourself. Otherwise feel free to get behind any of the women that you already know that have been seeded.

yes but like wrestkezine tournament version 2 you can't expect people too cpmpletely ignore popularity for instance is the undertaker the greatest wrestler of all time i highly doubt that that very seriously now i never said noone who was listed was good but it has too be at least partly by atorylines like shockmaster did but considering who is in my money would be on lita

yes but like wrestkezine tournament version 2 you can't expect people too cpmpletely ignore popularity for instance is the undertaker the greatest wrestler of all time i highly doubt that that very seriously now i never said noone who was listed was good but it has too be at least partly by atorylines like shockmaster did but considering who is in my money would be on lita

So your saying that you personally won't do research and watch the matches that I provide to decide for yourself who is better? because that's what it's coming across as. Because I will say right right now that Lita is far from being the best wrestler in this tournament. Like I said I advise you to at least look at the matches I provide, or that you have done on the women you don't know on your own time before you blindly make a vote based on popularity. If this tourament was based solely on popularity then it wouldn't be very fun.

i might depends on if im doing something better at the time or not i didnt say solely popularity but that should play some kind of facter like did you follow the wrestlezone tournament

I did, and popularity wasn't a factor in the Men's tournament either, or at least it wasn't supposed to be. If you don't want to do your own research on the girls you don't know anything about I will be providing matches for them. All you would have to do would be to click on the link and view.

The number 15 seeds

tracy.jpg

57.) NWA region # 15 seed Tracy Brooks

Hometown: St. Marys, Ontario, Canada

Credentials:

• 1 time SCW Women's Champion

• 1 time WWA Women's Champion

• 1 time DCW Women's Champion

• 1 time CCW Women's Champion

• 1 time AWF Heavyweight Champion

• 1 time RingDivas World Champion

• 2005 ASCW Justice Cup Tournament Winner

• 2002 WXW Women's Super 8 Tournament Winner

• 2004 TNA Knockout of the Year

rain2.jpg

58.) AJPW region # 15 seed Rain "Peyton Banks"

Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Credentials:

• 1 time FLWA Women's Champion

• 1 time MIW Women's Champion

JudyMartinPosedStock8x10.jpg

59.) WWE region # 15 seed Judy Martin

Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

Credentials:

• 1 time LMLW Women’s Champion

• 1 time NWA United States Women’s Champion

• 1 time AJPW All Pacific Champion

• 1 time PGWA Champion

• 1 time LPWA Tag Team Championship – with Leilani Kai

• 2 time WWE Women’s tag Team Champion – with Leilani Kai (2)

17.jpg

60.) TNA region # 15 seed Chyna
Credentials:

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

• 1 Time IWF Women’s Champion

• 3 time WWE Intercontinental Champion

I will say this. I don't know roughly 1/2 to 3/4 of the women p there and my final vote will probably depend on the match clips. However, I feel that Lita, Luna, and Mikie James should be ranks a little higher. I can easily make the case for Mickie and Lita due to them not being able to show off their skills as much due to the people they were in the ring with. I feel they maybe getting under-valued a bit due to bad women they were wrestling [/mytwocents]

Although popularity isn't supposed to be a factor, I have a feeling that it will be more of a factor in this tournament that the mens tournament because people dont know as much about Woman's Wrestling. I expect some early round upsets due to the fact that modern day WWE Woman like Trish, Lita and Mickie have such low seeds, its very possible Trish or Mickie could pull an early upset in my opinion, some people will back them due to there popularity, and I think Mickie is a much better wrestler in ring that her seed gives her credit for.

Popularity will be a factor. The winner is either Lita, Trish or possibly Kong.

For some reason Trish & Lita are immensely popular. Even though both are average and only gained a modicum of charisma when they turned heel.

Kong will go far based of her current exposure, and the fact that TNA books women properly.

This is going to be great!That was a good move talking to Sucidal Dragon as I,ve seen his channel and he knows his stuff!Im not familar with alot of people but hey,you gotta learn right?

but poularity was a factor in the mens tournament everyone in the quarterfinal except sting was in wwe like even cena made it too the 3rd round was hogan actually worth a 5 seed probly not but it said not a popularity contest most people in the aftermath said hey voted on popularity within the stortylines because if it was pure fighting ability ken shamrock would have won it all s you cant expect people not too vote lita and strish if shes a 16 seed into the final

It may be true that certain WWE Divas could have been seeded higher if their careers had allowed them to better demonstrate their in-ring abilities. Perhaps Lita, Trish, or even Mickie James is the second coming of Mildred Burke and we just haven't seen it yet. Having said that, it doesn't matter what the might be or could have been as much as what they have managed to show during their careers. Most of the women who received top seeding numbers have had impressive, dramatic, and storied careers during which they did demonstrate their abilities and we can all watch and agree what their potential is or was.

It is possible that some of the Divas might progress farther in the tournament due to their popularity amongst WWE devotees, but in all reality this is going to provide an excellent opportunity for some people to educate themselves about wrestling outside of that system. Even fans of Trish or Lita can admit that their opponents weren't that great, so why not look at some venues that focus on fantastic women's wrestling instead of blindly supporting a name that you can recognize.

the number 16 and and final seeds of this tournament

womenwrestlingpn1.jpg

61.) NWA region # 16 seed Simply Luscious

hometown: San Antonio, Texas

Credentials:

• 1 time ETW Television Champion

• 1 time USA Pro Women’s Champion

• 1 time WEW Tag Team Champion – with Angel Orsini

• 1 time WEW World Champion

02.jpg

62.) AJPW region # 16 seed Rockin Robin

hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

Credentials

• 1 time GLWA Women's Champion

• 1 time UWF Women’s Champion

• 1 time LMLW Universal Champion

41.jpg

63.) WWE region # 16 seed Trish Stratus

hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Credentials:

• 1 time WWE Hardcore Champion

• 7 time WWE Women’s Champio
n

14.jpg

64.) TNA region # 16 seed Daffney Unger

Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia

Credentials:

• 1 time NWA Wrestle Birmingham Junior Heavyweight Champion

• 2 time WCW Cruiserweight Champion

My Push for who to win this is The Lovely Lacey. Either her or Allison Danger but unfortunately they are in the same bracket. Oh well. But Lacey is probably going to be the one I go with for the tournament.

Lufisto all the way, if she makes it to the gimmick matchs, shes got it, sucks she is in the same bracket as Awsome Kong, but in a gimmick match you never know! Aphelion, great job! I can't wait for you to post the videos so I can see some of the women I don't know to well!

This is goin 2 be a good tournament. Hopefully either Sara Del Ray or Cheerleader Melissa makes its all the way. Kong as a 2 seed is goin 2 be a tough out. Overrall this is goin 2 be good.

It's actually kind of funny because although you don't want it to be a popularity contest, this may turn into a kind of "anti-popularity" contest when people start voting for all the Japanese wrestlers that they have never heard of as opposed to the American ones.

Since no one wants to be a "true mark" then they will start voting for wrestlers who they don't like or know exist instead of Trish Stratus or Mickie James, two wrestlers who they have watched or seen live.

I have watched some clips and matches that have been posted but I actually prefer some American Divas to all of the Japanese matches but the people who just blindly listen to whatever they see in people's signatures kind of ruin these whole tournaments

It's actually kind of funny because although you don't want it to be a popularity contest, this may turn into a kind of "anti-popularity" contest when people start voting for all the Japanese wrestlers that they have never heard of as opposed to the American ones.

I don't think that's very likely. It's true that people are pushing pretty hard for their favorites from Japan or the indys, but I think that's because so many great wrestlers were completely disregarded in the last tournament due to the voters being unfamiliar with their work. If the voters decide to vote joshi in this tournament, I sincerely hope that it is because they have been impressed with the matches they have watched and not because they are worried about what others on this board think of them.

In all honesty, all of this talk on why you should vote for the Japanese wrestlers over the WWE Diva's is kinda making me want to vote for the WWE Diva's. I dont think it should be necessary to talk people into voting for one person, it is a matter of there opinion, whoever they think should win the match, they should vote for. They shouldn't vote for somebody simply because someone else told them so. When it comes to my votes, well I am not sure if I am going to back Trish in her first round match, the 16 seed in rediculous in my mind, and if she does upset the one seed I say good, thats what you get for giving somebody you know people will vote for a sixteen seed. I am planning on voting for the likes of Mickie James and Lita throughout this thing and if Trish gets past the first round, I will be voting for her too.

I think alot of these matches will be close when it comes to votes, some people will vote for there favorites, the WWE Divas, others will simply vote for the Japanese Wrestlers because they have been told they are "better" wrestlers and then you will have the people who think they are better wrestlers. The first round will tell us alot on how this thing will work out, for me, I plan on voting for most of the WWE Divas because I have watched them week after week, it would be stupid for me to vote for a Japanese wrestler just because she is supposed to be a better wrestler, I will vote for what I know.

So your not going to do any research at all to see what the other girls even have to offer? And people want to talk about me being biased because I promoted one match, not to try and swing peoples votes, bu to make sure they at least do some research before they vote. Simply voting for your favorites and not even giving the girls you don't know a equal chance is a hell of a lot more biased. I figure if people are just going to do that, then why participate ih this tournament at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back