Wrestlezone Tournament Discussion

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
First and foremost guys, this is a part of the discussion area of the forums, so please, watch the spamming.

It's Back. We're ready once again to start with the thread I enjoy doing the most, the Wrestlezone Tournament. We are still about 6 weeks or so away from the first matches to begin, but it's never too early to begin hyping the 2nd Annual Tournament.

So first and foremost, I would like to thank those that helped contribute with this years tournament field. Many request were sent out, and only a few answered the call. It started off with me simply asking people to rank for me their top 100 wrestlers, and I tallied the numbers based on that. Thanks to RVD Gurl, IrishCanadian25, Mr. Sam, Y2Jake, Death is a Right, Theonebigwill, Skullzcrackem, Shadowmancer, Justinsayne, HBK&Triple H, and Colamania, plus the Shockmaster, that no good bastard. Green Rep these guys, because without them, this tournament wouldn't get done.

The Basic rules of the tournament. The top 256 Wrestlers to receive votes are the wrestlers which made the tournament. The tournament is a single elimination tournament with 8 rounds. The Four Regions are as follows. The WWF Region, with an emphasis of basic WWE Rules. The WCW Region follows the same layout essentially of the WWF Region except for one, the ring entrance ramp is on the same level as the ring. The TNA Region has the familiar six sided ring, and the ECW Region is Extreme Rules all throughout, depending on rules of gimmick matches.

The first two rounds of the tournament take place in separate locations, determined on the hometown of the highest seeded wrestler in a certain bracket. They are basic one on one matches, the rules depending on the Region in which the wrestler is competing in.

Rounds 3 - 5 are gimmick matches. Round 3, which is the most controversial, maybe changed this year, but not at this point. The higher seed in the Round 3 match gets the choice of whatever gimmick match he chooses. Round 4 is an old favorite, if you are familiar with WCW You Know it as Spin the Wheel Make the Deal, or for newer fans, Raw Roulette. Seeding and all of that is thrown out the window, the Wheel decides which gimmick match is used. And Round 5 features matches exclusive to each region.

Round 5 features the semi finals of each region, the gimmick in those two matches is determined by coin flip. The WWF Region features Hell in the Cell and Tables, Ladders and Chairs. WCW Region features a 60 Minute Iron man Match, and the Triple Tiered Steel Cage. TNA's Region features an Ultimate X Match, and the Monster's Ball. Finally, ECW Features a Barbed wire match and Three Stages of hell, with the gimmick matches randomly chosen.

Rounds 6-8 would take place in one night, King of the Ring Style. Stamina becomes the key friend in those final three rounds.

Those are the basic rules of the tournament, and participants will be announced shortly. For anyone with any more questions, feel free to inquire in here. This tournament causes controversy and great debate, but always remember, please keep it respectful.

Oh man who isn't excited for the Wrestlezone Tournament. The first one was great and now lets expect an even better one. This one should be great. The way you have the rounds and matches set up are great. Definitely the most exciting thread here. I must say thank you.

So, are you just using the points as credentials or are you basing it off of something different?

Oh, and what day are you planning on ending it? Are you still going for the day before Wrestlemania?

For some reason I have a feeling Shawn will make it to the finals again. I just see him going to the end again. That is my pick and I will ride with him throught this whole thing. Just ike the last one.

Well, I am totally pumped for the tournament. Lets make this one good.

This is going to be amazing. People will definitely have their favourites and we'll be having a good deal of fun. Let's hope that the TNA fans turn up again and don't let me down like they did in the WrestleZone Tag Tournament, the sequel to which I'm also looking forward to later next year. Personally, I'll be behind the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, but if push comes to shove I might have to abandon my post as official Angle supporter and rally some support for Stone Cold, who was robbed last time round. Yes, robbed!

All I'm gonna say is that Trips should get far in this thing, but due to the Triple H hate-wagon I fear he may not get are far as he should, and will get robbed:disappointed:

Please people a vote for Triple H is a vote in the right direction, I'm not saying he should win this thing but he should get pretty far, after all he is a 11-12 time champion, and has been the leader of two of te biggest factions in WWE history (DX & Evolution), as well had many major moments/segemnt/storylines that have shaped Raw and WWE as a whole, I would really love to see a Trips/Taker HIAC match take place in this tournament*crosses fingers*

We'll start with revealing the top seed all the way down, yup, it's gonna be like that. There are a possible 1200 points that each wrestler could receive based on the votes that came in. I will also include whether the individual was a Unanimous decision or not. The Final Four of the Tournament will feature the winner of the WWE Region taking on the Winner of the ECW Region, and the Winners of the WCW Region and TNA Region facing each other. The winners of those two matches will face in the finals of the tournament.

spo_michaels.jpg

1. WWE Region #1: The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels
Total Points: 1134 (Unanimous Decision)
Last Year: Overall 11th Seed, Winner of the Wrestlezone Tournament
Defeated: Pete Gas, Test, Ron Simmons, Kevin Nash (2 out of 3 Falls), Taz (3 Stages of Hell), Raven, The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Ric Flair (Triple Threat Match)
Credentials: * American Wrestling Association
o AWA World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Marty Jannetty

* Central States Wrestling

* NWA Central States Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Marty Jannetty

* Continental Wrestling Association
o AWA Southern Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Marty Jannetty

* Texas All-Star Wrestling
o TAS Texas Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Paul Diamond

* Texas Wrestling Alliance
o TWA Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* World Wrestling Federation | World Wrestling Entertainment
o WWF Championship (3 times)
o WWF European Championship (1 time)
o WWF Intercontinental Championship (3 times)
o WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (4 times) – with Diesel (2), Stone Cold Steve Austin (1), and John Cena (1)
o World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o Royal Rumble (1995)
o Royal Rumble (1996)
o First Grand Slam Champion
o Fourth Triple Crown Champion

^ In October 1990, Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty defeated the Hart Foundation for the title. However, despite winning the match, the win and reign aren't recognized by WWE. As a result, Shawn Michaels is only officially recognized as a 4-time World Tag Team Champion.

* Pro Wrestling Illustrated
o PWI Match of the Year award in 1993 – vs. Marty Jannetty (Monday Night RAW, May 17, 1993)
o PWI Match of the Year award in 1994 – vs. Razor Ramon (WrestleMania X, March 20, 1994)
o PWI Match of the Year award in 1995 – vs. Diesel (WrestleMania XI, April 2, 1995)
o PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year award in 1995
o PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year award in 1996
o PWI Match of the Year award in 1996 – vs. Bret Hart (WrestleMania XII, March 31, 1996)
o PWI ranked him # 1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year on the PWI 500 list in 1996
o PWI ranked him # 10 of the 500 best singles wrestlers during the PWI Years in 2003
o PWI ranked him # 33 of the 100 best tag teams during the PWI Years in 2003 – with Marty Jannetty
o PWI ranked him # 55 of the 100 best tag teams during the PWI Years in 2003 – with Diesel
o PWI Match of the Year award in 2004 – vs. Chris Benoit and Triple H (WrestleMania XX, March 14, 2004)[142]
o PWI Match of the Year in 2005 – vs. Kurt Angle (WrestleMania 21, April 3, 2005)
o PWI Match of the Year in 2006 – vs. Vince McMahon (WrestleMania 22, April 2, 2006).
o PWI ranked him # 9 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year on the PWI 500 list in 2006
o PWI ranked him # 6 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year on the PWI 500 list in 2007

brethart-798916.jpg

#2. WCW Region #1 Bret the Hitman Hart
Total Points: 1103 (Unanimous Decision)
Last Year: Overall #7
Defeated: Pat Patterson, Junk Yard Dog, Gregory Helms, Kurt Angle (Tables Match)
Defeated by: The Undertaker (TLC Match)
Credentials: * Stampede Wrestling

* NWA International Tag Team Championship (Calgary version) (5 times) - with Keith Hart (4) and Leo Burke (1)
* Stampede British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
* Stampede North American Heavyweight Championship (6 times)
* Stampede Wrestling Hall of Fame [47]

* World Championship Wrestling

* WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
* WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
* WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Bill Goldberg

* World Wrestling Council

* WWC Caribbean Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Smith Hart

* WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2006)
* WWF Championship (5 times)
* WWF Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
* WWF World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Jim Neidhart
* WWF King of the Ring (1991)
* WWF King of the Ring (1993)
* WWF Royal Rumble Co-Winner (1994) – with Lex Luger
* WWF Triple Crown Championship (Second)

* Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame

* (Class of 2008)

* PWI Match of the Year award in 1992 - vs. The British Bulldog (SummerSlam, August 29, 1992)
* PWI Feud of the Year award in 1993 – vs. Jerry Lawler
* PWI ranked him # 1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1993
* PWI Feud of the Year award in 1994 – vs. Owen Hart
* PWI Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year award in 1994
* PWI ranked him # 1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1994
* PWI Match of the Year award in 1996 – vs. Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania XII, March 31, 1996)
* PWI Comeback of the Year award in 1997
* PWI Match of the Year award in 1997 – vs. Steve Austin (WrestleMania 13, March 23, 1997)
* PWI Most Hated Wrestler of the Year award in 1997
* Stanley Weston Editors Award in 2003
* PWI ranked him # 4 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003
* PWI ranked him # 37 of the 100 best tag teams of the "PWI Years" – with Jim Neidhart in 2003.

* Wrestling Observer Newsletter

* Feud of the Year award in 1993 – vs. Jerry Lawler
* 5 Star Match in 1994 – vs. Owen Hart (Steel cage match – SummerSlam, August 29, 1994)
* Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 1996)
* 5 Star Match in 1997 – vs. Steve Austin (Submission match – WrestleMania 13, March 23, 1997)
* Feud of the Year award in 1997 – with Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, The British Bulldog and Brian Pillman vs. Steve Austin
* Match of the Year award in 1997 – vs. Steve Austin (Submission Match – WrestleMania 13, March 23, 1997)

AAGW177_8x10-No326~Kurt-Angle-Posters.jpg

#3. TNA Region #1. The Olympic Hero Kurt Angle
Total Points: 1091 (Unanimous Decision)
Last Year: Overall #26
Defeated: The Blue Meanie, Nikolai Volkhoff, Dean Malenko
Defeated By: Bret Hart (Tables Match)
Credentials: Professional wrestling

* Inoki Genome Federation
o IWGP Third Belt Championship (1 time, current)
* Power Pro Wrestling
o PPW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
o TNA World Heavyweight Championship (2 times, first, current)
o TNA X Division Championship (1 time)
o TNA World Tag Team Championship (2 times)[111] - by himself (1), with Sting (1)
o King of the Mountain (2007)
o Second Triple Crown Champion (1 time)
* World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment
o 4th Grand Slam Champion
o King of the Ring (2000)
o 10th Triple Crown Champion
o WCW United States Championship (1 time)
o WCW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time; first) - with Chris Benoit
o WWF/E Championship (4 times)
o WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)
o WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time)
o PWI Feud of the Year award in 2000 - versus Triple H
o PWI Most Hated Wrestler of the Year award in 2000
o PWI Rookie of the Year award in 2000
o PWI Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year award in 2001
o PWI Comeback of the Year award in 2003
o PWI Feud of the Year award in 2003 - versus Brock Lesnar
o PWI Match of the Year award in 2003 - versus Brock Lesnar
o PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year award in 2003
o PWI Wrestler of the Year award in 2003
o PWI Match of the Year award in 2005 - versus Shawn Michaels
# Olympic Games

* 1996 Summer Olympics gold medal in freestyle wrestling (heavyweight)

20.jpg

#4. ECW Region #1 Chris Jericho
Total Points: 1071 (Unanimous Decision)
Last Year: #32 Overall
Defeated: Buff Bagwell, D'Lo Brown, Jimmy Snuka
Defeated By: Ric Flair (I Quit Match)
Credentials: * Canadian Rocky Mountain Wrestling
o CRMW North American Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o CRMW Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o CRMW North American Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Lance Storm

* Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
o NWA World Middleweight Championship (1 time)1

* Extreme Championship Wrestling
o ECW World Television Championship (1 time)

* West Coast Wrestling Association
o WCWA Tag Team Champion (2 times) - with Lance Storm

o WCW Cruiserweight Championship (4 times)
o WCW World Television Championship (1 time)

o WCW Championship (2 times) (Last) 2
o WWF Championship (1 time)3
o WWF/WWE Intercontinental Championship (7 times) [3]
o WWF/WWE World Tag Team Championship (3 times) - with Chris Benoit (1), The Rock (1), and Christian (1) [3]
o Ninth Triple Crown Champion
o Third Grand Slam Champion
* World Wrestling Association
o WWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with El Dandy

* Wrestle Association "R"
o WAR International Junior Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o WAR International Junior Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Gedo

o PWI Most Hated Wrestler of the Year award in 2002
o PWI ranked him #4 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2002. [47]
o PWI ranked him # 109 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI Years in 2003.

o Most Underrated Wrestler award in 1999
o Most Underrated Wrestler award in 2000
o Best Interviews award in 2003

Well there they are. The top four seeds for the tournament. Sure there might be some controversy, so feel free to discuss that in here.

First off, great to know the best idea ever had on a forum ever (Sorry Dr. Sam) is coming back.

Unfortunatly, there's not much to say here. Overall, the best 4 guys I could think of to be the top 4. No disagreeing here... yet :)

Hmm... at a push, I might have taken out Angle and put in Undertaker. He's done so much for the business, it's surprising he hasn't made the top 4. But apart from that, this is an amazing top 4. Looking forward to this thing going again.

All as I am gonna say Is HHH should get booted out fairly early. People shouldn't vote for the big headed, power hungry, television hungry HHH. Who has done nothing but bury people over the last few years, who has done nothing but put on mediocre matches, terrible segments for the better part of the last 4 years. Alright now, I dont think I was here for last years, I remember the tag team tournament one but that's it. I will rally behind the likes of Austin, Hogan, and the Olympic Gold Medalist. i will believe Dr. Sams, who said Austin got robbed, so he has my full support behind Hogan, and Angle. Now my only problem is how did Jericho get the top seed in the ECW region when he only made it too round four?

I'm pleased to see that Angle is the number three seed and the top seed in the TNA region. As head of the Kurt Angle WrestleZone Tournament campaign, I can say that this is just a sign of things to come. Shawn Michaels, watch out, Kurt Angle is coming to break your 100% record and your freakin' ankle! Oh, it's true, it's damn true!

Anyway, I was quite surprised to see Hart and Jericho in the top 4, especially Y2J, seeing as he didn't do too well last year.

And We're going to keep this thing moving right along. Right now is the introduction of the #2 seeds in this years Tournament, so without further ado.

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20060721114535294.jpg

#5. ECW Region #2 The Undertaker
Total Points: 1030 (Unanimous Decision)
Last Year: Overall # 55
Defeated: Bobby Eaton, Ken Shamrock, Mick Foley, Bam Bam Bigelow, Bret Hart (TLC Match), Terry Funk
Defeated By: Shawn Michaels
Credentials: * United States Wrestling Association
o USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* World Class Wrestling Association
o WCWA Texas Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

o WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Kane1
o WWF/E Championship (4 times)2
o WWF Tag Team Championship (6 times) – with Stone Cold Steve Austin (1), Big Show (2), The Rock (1) and Kane (2)
o Royal Rumble (2007)3
o Undefeated at WrestleMania (15-0)

1. ^ Won title during The Invasion and also held the WWF World Tag Team Championship at the same time
2. ^ Fourth reign was as WWE Undisputed Champion
3. ^ Only man with entry number 30 to win the Royal Rumble.

* FIGHTING SPIRIT magazine
o Match of the Year in 2006 – vs. Kurt Angle (No Way Out 2006, February 19, 2006)

o PWI Feud of the Year award in 1991 – with The Ultimate Warrior[74]
o PWI Match of the Year award in 1998 – vs. Mankind (King of the Ring 1998, June 28, 1998)[75]
o PWI ranked him # 2 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2002.[76]

o Best Heel in 1991
o Best Gimmick from 1990–1994
o Five star match – vs. Shawn Michaels (In Your House: Badd Blood, October 5, 1997, Hell in a Cell match)
o Most Overrated in 2001
o Readers' Least Favorite Wrestler in 2001
o Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 2004)

1433_Austin-Steve.jpg

#6: TNA Region #2 Stone Cold Steve Austin
Total Points: 1014
Last Year: Overall #8
Defeated: Thrasher, Muhammad Hassan, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Chris Benoit (Inferno Match), Brock Lesnar (Iron Man Match), Draw with Ric Flair, Draw with Ric Flair Again (Eddie Guerrero Eliminated in Triple Threat)
Defeated by: Shawn Michaels (Triple Threat Match with Ric Flair)
Credentials: * Texas Wrestling Federation
o TWF Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Rod Price
o NWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Brian Pillman1
o WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
o WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Brian Pillman
o WCW World Television Championship (2 times)
* World Wrestling Federation
o WWF Championship (6 times)
o WWF Intercontinental Championship (2 times)[40][41]
o WWF Tag Team Championship (4 times) - with Shawn Michaels (1), Dude Love (1), The Undertaker (1), and Triple H (1)[42]
o Million Dollar Championship (1 time)
o King of the Ring (1996)
o Royal Rumble (1997)
o Royal Rumble (1998)
o Royal Rumble (2001)
o Fifth Triple Crown Champion

Eddieguerrero39.jpg

#7. WCW Region # 2 Latino Heat Eddie Guerrero
Total Points: 984 (Unanimous Decision)
Last Year: Overall #21
Defeated: Steve Blackman, Hawk, Scott Steiner, Rob Van Dam (30 Minute Iron Man Match), Triple H (Ultimate X Match), The Big Show
Defeated by: Ric Flair and Steve Austin (Triple Threat Match)
Credentials: * Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion

* AAA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with "Love Machine" Art Barr[3]

* ECW World Television Championship (2 times)[3]

* Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South

* IWA Mid-South Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* Latin American Wrestling Association

* LAWA Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* New Japan Pro Wrestling

* NJPW Junior Heavyweight Super Grade Tag League Championship (1 time) - with The Great Sasuke[3]
* Super J Cup Winner in 1996

* Pro Wrestling Federation

* PWF World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Hector Guerrero[3]

* WCW Cruiserweight Championship (2 times)[3]
* WCW United States Championship (1 time)[3]

* World Wrestling All-Stars

* WWA International Cruiserweight Championship (1 time)

* World Wrestling Association

* WWA World Welterweight Championship (1 time)[3]
* WWA World Trios Championship (1 time) - with Chavo Guerrero & Mando Guerrero[3]

Guerrero as a WWE Tag Team Champion.
Guerrero as a WWE Tag Team Champion.

* WWE Championship (1 time)
* WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2006)
* WWE Tag Team Championship (4 times) - with Chavo Guerrero (2), Tajiri (1) and Rey Mysterio (1)
* WWE United States Championship (1 time)
* WWF European Championship (2 times)
* WWF Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
* Eleventh Triple Crown Champion
* Fifth Grand Slam Champion

* PWI Comeback of the Year award: 1999
* PWI Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year award: 2002
* PWI Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year award: 2004
* PWI ranked him # 81 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI Years in 2003.
* PWI ranked him # 18 of the 100 best tag teams of the PWI Years with Art Barr in 2003.
* PWI ranked him # 2 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2004.
* PWI Editor's Award: 2005

* Wrestling Observer

* 5 Star Match: with Art Barr vs. El Hijo del Santo and Octagón (AAA When Worlds Collide – November 6, 1994 – Hair v. Masks Match)
* Feud of the Year award: 1994 – with Art Barr vs. El Hijo del Santo and Octagón
* Tag Team of the Year award: 1994 – with Art Barr as La Pareja del Terror
* Feud of the Year award: 1995 – vs. Dean Malenko
* Tag Team of the Year award: 2002 – with Chavo Guerrero as Los Guerreros
* Most Charismatic award: 2004
* Best on Interviews award: 2005
* Most Charismatic award: 2005
* Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame Class of 2006.

ap_chris_benoit_070816_ms.jpg

#8. WWE Region #2. The Crippler Chris Benoit
Total Points: 978
Last Year: Overall #25
Defeated: Brutus Beefcake, Kerry Von Erich, Tito Santana
Defeated By: Stone Cold Steve Austin (Inferno Match)
Credentials: * Catch Wrestling Association
o CWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) — with Dave Taylor
o ECW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) — with Dean Malenko
* New Japan Pro Wrestling
o IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o Super J Cup Winner (1994)
o 1993 Top of the Super Juniors
o 1995 Best of the Super Juniors
* Stampede Wrestling
o Stampede British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
o Stampede International Tag Team Championship (4 times) — with Ben Bassarab (1), Keith Hart (1), Lance Idol (1), and Biff Wellington (1)
* Universal Wrestling Association
o WWF Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)1
o WCW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o WCW World Tag Team Championship (2 times) — with Dean Malenko (1) and Perry Saturn (1)
o WCW World Television Championship (3 times)
Benoit's five United States Heavyweight Championship reigns (two in WCW; three in WWE) are tied for most in history.
Benoit's five United States Heavyweight Championship reigns (two in WCW; three in WWE) are tied for most in history.
o WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) — with Kurt Angle (First)
o WWE United States Championship (3 times)
o WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (4 times)
o WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (3 times) — with Chris Jericho (1) and Edge (2)
o Royal Rumble (2004)
o Twelfth Triple Crown Champion
o PWI ranked him # 69 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003.
o PWI Feud of the Year award in 2004 vs. Triple H
o PWI Match of the Year award in 2004 vs. Shawn Michaels and Triple H
o PWI Wrestler of the Year award in 20042
o PWI ranked him # 1 of the 500 best singles restlers in the PWI 500 in 2004.
o Best Technical Wrestler award in 1994
o Five Star Match award in 1994 – vs. The Great Sasuke (Super J Cup '94, April 16, 1994) [1]
o Best Technical Wrestler award in 1995
o Most Underrated Wrestler award in 1998
o Best Technical Wrestler award in 2000
o Most Outstanding Wrestler award in 2000
o Match of the Year award in 2002 — with Kurt Angle vs Edge and Rey Mysterio
o Best Technical Wrestler award in 2003
o Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 2003)
o Best Brawler award in 2004
o Best Technical Wrestler award in 2004
o Feud of the Year award in 2004 — vs Triple H and Shawn Michaels
o Most Outstanding Wrestler award in 2004

I'm Pleased to see the reaction thus far. I'm pretty sure the inclusion of Chris Benoit is going to be upsetting to some, so vent if you like. I think it's a realistic choice, judge the man by his in ring ability, not his personal decisions.

It's odd to see Benoit and Guerrero so close together. I'm beginning to hope I didn't give Benoit such a high place in my rankings, but based on his ring skills, the guy deserves it I guess. What happened to Austin's PWI list anyway? Too many awards to take note of? Not only am I trying to make sure that Angle gets the recognition he deserves, I'm trying to make sure Austin isn't robbed like he was last year. Sixth seed is a good start, but does Taker deserve to be so high up? Probably.

It's odd to see Benoit and Guerrero so close together. I'm beginning to hope I didn't give Benoit such a high place in my rankings, but based on his ring skills, the guy deserves it I guess. What happened to Austin's PWI list anyway? Too many awards to take note of? Not only am I trying to make sure that Angle gets the recognition he deserves, I'm trying to make sure Austin isn't robbed like he was last year. Sixth seed is a good start, but does Taker deserve to be so high up? Probably.

Absolutely he does, Taker is one of the best in the history of WWE, I think he should be higher really, you said it was kind of weird seeing Benoit and Eddie so close together, I think it's a little weird seeing HBK and Bret Hart so close together (with there history and all)

I'll explain that for ya. The top four seeds determine the regions. Since HBK was #1 overall, the logical choice is to have him be on top of the WWE Region. Look at Bret for #2, sure he made most of his business in the WWF, but that region was taken. Bret never worked for TNA or ECW, so WCW becomes the logical choice. Kurt Angle WWF and WCW are gone, and he's TNA's big Draw, so he gets that region. Finally Chris Jericho is left, and he gets what was left, ECW.

So the top four seeds determine the regions, and it sort of snakes from there. Since the Undertaker was #5 overall, this means he is the strongest of the #2 seeds. It is only fair that the strongest #2 would face the weakest of the #1's, so therefore the Undertaker goes to ECW. If you are familiar with drafts of major sports leagues, it is called a snake draft. So whatever number the wrestlers are ranked at, this determines which region they go into. It keeps the tournament spontaneous and not having just TNA guys in TNA, or ECW guys in ECW. It proposes true dream matchups that might never happen under certain circumstances.

Wow, I must say that those #1 seeds are pretty damn amazing. Absolutely no arguing there at all. And the #2 seeds are pretty damn great as well except I can't believe Jericho received more points total than the Undertaker received.

I love your way of setting this thing up. The way you placed each wrestler in the regions was great. Very smart way of doing things.

And for Dr. Sam how did Austin get robbed last year? He clearly lost.

And I am glad to see Benoit that high and people look past the incident and look at his skills in the ring.

And Shawn Michales is the highest overall which is another good sign for him taking this one again. Wouldn't that be amazing for two tournaments in a row for him to take the win.

And yes, Taker deserves to be that high Dr. Sam, he deserves to be a little higher actually but number 5 overall is pretty damn good in my opinion.

So Conspicuous, when will the number three seeds be going up?

As two massive stars, I fully expect that Hogan and The Rock will be included in them. Those two at least seem obvious to me and they'll give both the number one and number two seeds a run for their money. As for who the other two are, I just can't seem to think. I guess Triple H has to turn up eventually, and I don't think the Ultimate Warrior will be far down the list. After all, he's the ultimate warrior. Anybody expecting Cena to make an early appearance will be severely disappointed, however. Trust me. I'm not even sure if he'll make the top 256 with the way people were putting him into their lists. Not that I'm advocating such abuse of the former WWE Champion.

Hopefully People don't just go on Name value and look up some of the lesser known guys as It would turn into a travesty of Justice for those guys like. Mitsuharu Misawa or even Kenta Kobashi. Hell I don't think people have even tried to look for Harley Race matches.

Hopefully People don't just go on Name value and look up some of the lesser known guys as It would turn into a travesty of Justice for those guys like. Mitsuharu Misawa or even Kenta Kobashi. Hell I don't think people have even tried to look for Harley Race matches.

Because of YOU, Shadow, I have looked up Kenta, and he will do ok with me depending on who he runs in to.

I love the seeding system too, and I am only surprised that Ric Flair didn't catch the top 8, while Benoit, Guerrero, and Jericho did. I am a huge Jericho mark myself, but Flair not in the top 8? Surprised me!

I am psyched for the tourney.

I missed this tourney last year but this year I plan to be in on it as much as possible. So far I agree on the seedings for the most part. How is voting going to work this time around?

And onto the #3 Seeds of the Tournament. This is where some of the controversy is probably going to begin in the seedings.

42.jpg

#9. WWE Region #3 Sting
Total Points: 937
Last Year: #15
Defeated: Gerald Brisco, Abyss, Rey Mysterio
Defeated by: Terry Funk (Sadistic Madness)
Credentials:
* Jim Crockett Promotions | World Championship Wrestling
o NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)1
o NWA World Television Championship (1 time)
o WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
o WCW World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)
o WCW World Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Lex Luger (1), The Giant (1), and Kevin Nash (1)2
o NWA Jim Crockett Sr. Memorial Cup Tag Team Tournament winner in 1988 – with Lex Luger
o NWA Iron Man Tournament winner in 1989
o WCW Battle Bowl Battle Royal winner in 1991
o WCW European Cup winner (2 times) in 1994 and 2000
o WCW King of Cable Tournament winner in 1993

o NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)3
o TNA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Kurt Angle

* Universal Wrestling Federation
o UWF Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Eddie Gilbert (2) and Rick Steiner (1)[10]

o WWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

36.jpg

#10: WCW Region #3 Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Total Points: 934
Last Year: Overall #5
Defeated: Brian Knobbs, Paul London, Randy Orton, Big Van Vader (Ultimate Submission Match)
Defeated by: Eddie Guerrero (Ultimate X Match)
Credentials:
* Independent Wrestling Federation
o IWF Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[citation needed]
o IWF Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Perry Saturn[citation needed]

o WWF/E Championship (6 times)[70]
o WWF European Championship (2 times)[71]
o WWF Intercontinental Championship (5 times)[72]
o WWF Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Stone Cold Steve Austin[73]
o World Heavyweight Championship (5 times)[74]
o King of the Ring (1997)[75]
o Royal Rumble (2002)[76]
o Grand Slam Championship (second)
o Triple Crown Championship (seventh)

flair.jpg

#11. TNA Region #3 The Nature Boy Ric Flair
Total Points: 914
Last Year: Overall #1
Defeated: Eric Bischoff, Mr. Kennedy, Mike Awesome, Chris Jericho (I Quit Match), The Rock (Triple Cage Match), Eddie Guerrero (Triple Threat Match with Steve Austin)
Defeated by: Shawn Michaels (Triple Threat match with Steve Austin)
Credentials:
* All Japan Pro Wrestling
o NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* Central States Wrestling
* Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling/Jim Crockett Promotions/World Championship Wrestling
o NWA Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
o NWA Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Championship (3 times) - with Rip Hawk (1), Greg Valentine (1) and Big John Studd (1)
o NWA Mid-Atlantic Television Championship (1 time)
o NWA Television Championship (1 time) (First)
o NWA United States Championship (Mid-Atlantic version) (4 times)1
o NWA World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)2
o NWA World Tag Team Championship (Mid-Atlantic version) (3 times) - with Greg Valentine (2) and Blackjack Mulligan (1)
o WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)3 (Last)
o WCW World Heavyweight Championship (8 times) (First)
* National Wrestling Alliance
o NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)4
* Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame
o (Class of 2000)
* St. Louis Wrestling Club
o NWA Missouri Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o WWE Intercontinental Championship (1 time)
o WWF Championship (2 times)
o World Tag Team Championship (3 times) - with Batista (2) and Roddy Piper (1)
o Royal Rumble (1992)
o Triple Crown Championship (13th)

06.jpg

#12: ECW Region #3 Mick Foley
Total Points: 905 (Unanimous Decision)
Last Year:Overall #119
Defeated: Nunzio, Randy Savage
Defeated By: The Undertaker
Credentials:
* Championship Wrestling Association

* CWA Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Gary Young

* Eastern Championship Wrestling | Extreme Championship Wrestling

* ECW World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Mikey Whipwreck

* Great Lakes Championship Wrestling

* GLCW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* International Wrestling Association of Japan

* IWA King of the Death Match in 1995
* IWA World Tag Team Championship (IWA Japan version) (1 time) - with Tracy Smothers

* National Wrestling League

* NWL Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* Ozark Mountain Wrestling

* OMW North American Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* Steel City Wrestling

* SCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with The Blue Meanie

* WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Kevin Sullivan

* World Class Wrestling Association

* WCWA Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* WCWA World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Scott Braddock (1) and Gary Young (1)

* WWF Championship (3 times, as Mankind)
* WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time) (First ever, as Mankind)
* WWF Tag Team Championship (8 times) - with Stone Cold Steve Austin (1) as Dude Love; with Chainsaw Charlie (1) as Cactus Jack; with Kane (2), Al Snow (1) and The Rock (3) as Mankind

* PWI Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year award in 1993
* PWI Match of the Year award in 1998 - versus The Undertaker (Hell in a Cell) in 1998
* PWI Match of the Year award in 1999 - versus The Rock ("I Quit" match) in 1999
* PWI ranked him # 46 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI Years in 2003.

* Best Brawler award in 1991
* Best Brawler award in 1992
* Best Brawler award in 1993
* Best Brawler award in 1994
* Best Brawler award in 1995
* Best on Interviews award in 1995
* Best Brawler award in 1996
* Best Brawler award in 1997
* Best Brawler award in 1998
* Best Brawler award in 1999
* Best Brawler award in 2000
* Feud of the Year award in 2000 – versus Triple H
* Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 2000)
* Best on Interviews award in 2004
* Best on Interviews award in 2006

* Other Titles

* OPWO (UK) World Championship (1 time)
* NAW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

3 seed in the TNA Region!?

This is definately not fair to Flair. Because if you wanna be fair to Flair, WHOOOO! you gotta be fair and say he isn't a 3 seed.

Seriously, there is so much raw talent packed into the first 12 guys, the later rounds could be murder. There's been a great deal of Triple H hate lately, so I would not be shocked if he is the first upset casualty of the tournament. Especially if he runs into Scott Norton.

I'm also impressed Sting is so high. He deserves it. A consumate professional through and through, one of the all time greats. I felt he was the best mix of strength, speed, and agility in wrestling history. I remember seeing him bodyslam both of The Awesome Kongs (and old Col. Rob Parker tag team) back to back, just around the time Luger slammed Yokozuna.

The TNA Region now has Flair, Austin, and Angle. Just plain SICK.

We'll Keep things chugging right along. Now onto the #4 seeds for each region.

edge170806.jpg

#13. ECW Region #4 Edge
Total Points: 879
Last Year: Overall #53
Defeated: Monty Brown, King Kong Bundy
Defeated by: Rob Van Dam
Credentials:
* Insane Championship Wrestling
o ICW/MWCW Mid-West Unified Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Psycho Joe Sampson
o ICW Streetfight Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Christian Cage

* Outlaw Championship Wrestling
o OCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Psycho Joe Sampson

* Southern States Wrestling
o SSW Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Christian Cage

o WWE Championship (2 times)
o WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Rey Mysterio
o WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (5 times)
o WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (11 times) - with Christian (7), Chris Benoit (2), Hulk Hogan (1), and Randy Orton (1)
o World Heavyweight Championship (2 times, current)
o King of the Ring (2001)[9]
o Mr. Money in the Bank (2005)
o Mr. Money in the Bank (2007)
o Fourteenth Triple Crown Champion
o PWI ranked him # 2 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in 2007.

52.jpg

#14. TNA Region #4 Mr. Monday Night Rob Van Dam
Total Points: 872 (Unanimous Decision)
Last Year: Overall #12
Defeated: Christopher Nowinski, Larry Zybysko, Edge
Defeated By: Eddie Guerrero (30 Minute Iron Man Match)
Credentials:
* All Star Wrestling
o ASW North American Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

o ECW World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Sabu
o ECW World Television Championship (1 time)

* International Wrestling Federation
o IWF Television Championship (1 time)

* National Wrestling Council
o NWC Tag Team Champion (1 time) - with Bobby Bradley

* Peach State Wrestling
o PSW Cordele City Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* South Atlantic Pro Wrestling
o SAPW Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Chaz Rocco

o ECW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o WWE Championship (1 time)
o WWE European Championship (1 time) (Last)
o WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Rey Mysterio
o WWF/E Hardcore Championship (4 times) (Last)
o WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (6 times)
o World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Kane (1) and Booker T (1)
o Money in the Bank winner in 2006
o Fifteenth Triple Crown Champion
o Sixth Grand Slam Champion

Img68.jpg

#15. WCW Region #4 Macho Man Randy Savage
Total Points: 862
Last Year: Overall #10
Defeated: Shannon Moore
Defeated by: Mick Foley
Credentials:
* Continental Wrestling Association

* AWA Southern Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
* CWA International Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* NWA Mid-America Heavyweight Championship (3 times)

* Georgia Championship Wrestling

* NWA Georgia Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Lanny Poffo

* Gulf Coast Championship Wrestling

* NWA Gulf Coast Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Lanny Poffo

* International Championship Wrestling

* ICW Heavyweight Championship (3 times)

* United States Wrestling Association

* USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* WCW World Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
* WCW World War 3 (1995)

* World Wrestling Council

* WWC North American Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

* WWF Championship (2 times)
* WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time)
* WWF King of the Ring (1987)

* PWI Match of the Year award in 1987 - vs. Ricky Steamboat
* PWI Wrestler of the Year award in 1988
* PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year award in 1988
* PWI Most Hated Wrestler of the Year award in 1989
* PWI ranked him # 4 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1991.
* PWI ranked him #2 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1992.
* PWI Comeback of the Year award in 1995
* PWI Feud of the Year award in 1997 - vs. Diamond Dallas Page
* PWI ranked him # 9 of the 500 best singles wrestlers during the "PWI Years" in 2003.
* PWI ranked him # 57 of the 100 best tag teams of the "PWI Years" with Hulk Hogan in 2003.

* Worked Match of the Year award in 1987 - vs. Ricky Steamboat
* Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame (Class of 1996)

16.jpg

#16. WWE Region #4 The Phenomenal AJ Styles
Total Points: 851
Last Year: Overall #34
Defeated: Crowbar, Chavo Guerrero Jr., Carlito, Hulk Hogan (Ladder Match)
Defeated By: Terry Funk (Hell in the Cell)
Credentials:
* All Access Wrestling
o AAW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* Ballpark Brawl
o Natural Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* Christian Wrestling Federation | Christian Wrestling Entertainment
o CWE Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
* Extreme Texas Wrestling
o ETW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* Independent Professional Wrestling
o IPW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South
o IWA Mid-South Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o Ted Petty Invitational Tournament Winner in 2004
* International Wrestling Cartel
o IWC Super Indies Championship (2 times)
* Independent Wrestling Revolution
o IWR King Of The Indies Championship (1 time)
* Maximum Pro Wrestling
o Max-Pro Cruiserweight Championship (1 time)
* Midwest Pro Wrestling
o MPW Universal Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* New Korea Pro-Wrestling Association
o NKPWA Jr. Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
* NWA Wildside
o NWA Wildside Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
o NWA Wildside Television Championship (3 times)
* Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
o PWG Championship (1 time)
* Ring of Honor
o Pure Wrestling Championship (1 time, first)
o ROH Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Amazing Red [23]
o NWA World Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
o NWA World Tag Team Championship (4 times) – with Jerry Lynn (1), Abyss (1) and Christopher Daniels (2)
o TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time, current) – with Tomko
o TNA X Division Championship (6 times, first)
o First Triple Crown Champion (3 times)
o "Mr. TNA" in 2003, 2004, and 2005
o TNA Tag Team of the Year in 2006 – with Christopher Daniels
o TNA Match of the Year in 2006 – with Christopher Daniels vs. Latin American Exchange at No Surrender
o WWA International Cruiserweight Championship (1 time)

So here we have a quick recap of the top 4 seeds for each region. Anyone that comes out after this, if they want to win, are going to have to go through these men.

WWE Region.
1. Shawn Michaels
2. Chris Benoit
3. Sting
4. AJ Styles

WCW Region
1. Bret Hart
2. Eddie Guerrero
3. Triple H
4. Randy Savage

TNA Region
1. Kurt Angle
2. Steve Austin
3. Ric Flair
4. Rob Van Dam

ECW Region
1. Chris Jericho
2. The Undertaker
3. Mick Foley
4. Edge

WWE Region.
1. Shawn Michaels
2. Chris Benoit
3. Sting
4. AJ Styles

WCW Region
1. Bret Hart
2. Eddie Guerrero
3. Triple H
4. Randy Savage

TNA Region
1. Kurt Angle
2. Steve Austin
3. Ric Flair
4. Rob Van Dam

ECW Region
1. Chris Jericho
2. The Undertaker
3. Mick Foley
4. Edge

Sam's thoughts so far: Well, this is definitely shaping up to be great. There's a good mixture of "Well, yea, he's bound to be in there" and "Well, that's just odd" wrestlers so far, which will make it even more interesting when the tournament kicks off. I'm amazed to see that The Rock (despite me explicitly stating that he was my number two) is yet to make an appearance, and Sly will be weeping with the absence of Hulk Hogan, something which has also surprised me.

Sting, Triple H, Foley and Flair were bound to pop up eventually, although I was hoping it'd be slightly later than they did, if only to damage the Game's reputation further, after constant e-bashing which I have in no way encouraged. Sting is a little bit of a surprise but it's good to see him up there, same with Foley. Flair was one where I just didn't know when he was going to pop up, but I'm really not too bothered about where he is to be honest. Save Foley, I think they'll all suffer from the regions they've been put into.

The number four seeds surprised me most. I couldn't imagine how AJ Styles, love him as I do, leap frogged so many legendary wrestlers, and I thought it was too early on in Edge's title-carrying days for him to get a major seeding, but he did it. Van Dam, I'm not too sure where I was expecting him to appear, but I suppose I'm quite surprised for him to get the number four seeding as well. I think that being in the TNA region will disadvantage him somewhat. Edge being in ECW won't be awful for him, but I pity poor AJ for falling into WWE territory. Still, if he can topple Hogan, he can do anything. The Macho Man is pretty much the Flair situation repeated for me.

Like I said, this should be awesome, considering it's already sparking arguments.

Ahhh.... the WZ tournament! Can't wait to get this shit going! So far the WWE and TNA regions are absolutely sick. I would like to point out that RVD is a little underrated in this thing, but as long as the people keep voting for him, we can over come it.

Vote for RVD, my friends.

This was my list of 100 that was used as one of the votes for This tournament. I don't mind sharing it as I don't see that there is any controversial thing in it except that I forgot to put in Taz which was completely by not remembering him. I also wanted to do the entire 256 for votes. The basis of the list was a combination of in ring stuff, Titles won. How Important they are to the business as a whole and How much I like them.

001. Andre the Giant
002. Harley Race
003. Mitsuharu Misawa
004. Hulk Hogan
005. Kenta Kobashi
006. Bret Hart - Already In
007. Keiji Mutoh
008. HBK - Already In
009. Bam Bam Bigelow
010. Undertaker - Already In

011. Sting - Already In
012. Antonio Inoki
013. Randy Savage - Already In
014. Chris Jericho - Already In
015. Steve Austin - Already In
016. Triple H - Already In
017. The Rock - Already In
018. Ric Flair - Already In
019. Steve Corino
020. Lou Thesz

021. Bruno Sammartino
022. Vader
023. Chris Benoit - Already In
024. Jushin "Thunder" Liger
025. Eddie Guerrero - Already In
026. Tom Billington
027. KENTA
028. Giant Baba
029. Kurt Angle - Already In
030. CM Punk

031. Bob Backlund
032. Raven
033. Lance Storm - Already In
034. Edge - Already In
035. Davey Boy Smith
036. Brian Danielson
037. Masato Tanaka
038. John Cena
039. Ricky Steamboat

040. Dusty Rhodes
041. Terry Funk
042. Paul Ordorff
043. AJ Styles - Already In
044. Randy Orton - Already In
045. Takeshi Morishima
046. Nova
047. Rob Van Dam - Already In
048. Jake Roberts
049. Umaga

050. Owen Hart - Already In
051. Yoshihiro Tajiri
052. Brian Pillman
053. William Regal
054. Scott Hall
055. Christian Cage - Already In
056. Claudio Castagnoli
057. Roddy Piper
058. Billy Kidman
059. Colt Cabana

060. Delirious
061. Rhyno
062. Sgt. Slaughter
063. Booker T - Already In
064. Homicide
065. Hakushi
066. Mick Foley - Already In
067. Pat Patterson
068. Shelton Benjamin
069. CW Anderson

070. Dean Malenko
071. Jeff Jarrett
072. Matt Hardy
073. Alex Shelley
074. Jimmy Jacobs
075. Lance Cade
076. DDP
077. MVP
078. Stevie Richards
079. Low Ki

080. Kane
081. Paul London
082. Austin Aries
083. Brian Kendrick
084. Jay Lethal
085. Nunzio
086. Rey Mysterio Jnr. - Already In
087. Super Crazy
088. Hernandez
089. Jerry Lynn

090. Matt Sydal
091. Christopher Daniels
092. Tatanka
093. Finlay
094. Konnan
095. Mr. Kennedy
096. Sabu
097. Charlie Haas
098. Jeff Hardy
099. Big Show
100. Psicosis

Wow, those have been pretty great choices. I can't argue witht all of the talent in those top 16. Pretty great.

Although I am really shocked to see some of the wrestlers where they are. While I love RVD, Edge, and AJ Styles and think they are all gifted they do not deserve to be in front of a lot of people.

I definitely love the positioning and grouping of the wrestlers. The potential matches that could come of this are great. Sting/HBK & Kurt/Austin and so many others have great potential.

Overall, this is going to be great.

Hello all, I have not been in here since the birth of my baby girl on Oct. 25th. I hate I missed the top 100 thing. I would've love to have done that. I find it hard to see how Flair is not a #1 seed. I can see Michaels, Hart, and possibly Angle, but comeon Jericho. I think 9-11 is about as good as it gets. Can't wait to see this thing start up. I beg people to look up Harley Race's matches as someone else said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back