Grade tonight's RAW.

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
7-16-07 RAW aftermath and review:

I still can't believe what my eyes saw yesterday, besides the usual boreness of RAW, who is in a free fall in quality terms.
I have to rescue some points from this RAW: first, it seems possible that we'll never see Santino Mozzarella again, that would be a minor relief though, but hey, you cant ask for more these days!!
Second, King Booker... mmhhmmm, i dont know, first i tought that Booker would be fed to The Game upon his return, but later on, i realized that Booker could be the 4th man on RAW for the summer (Lashley, Triple H, Cena and him). this is great, because frankly, i was expecting booker to be faded out and ending in a shit feud with Val Venis or something wortless...
Like Mr Kennedy. OMG, i mean, im a Super Crazy fan, the guy is great on the ring and he know how to fly and ENTERTAIN. But im realistic, and he wont be main eventer ever, so why waste such a talent as Mr Kennedy, instead of putting him in the main spot along Lashley and Triple H??? cause the guys on creative team are a bunch of Fucktards, who only likes big roided guys and guys over 7"4.
Anyway, lets get to the point:
How in the fucking world John Cena dare to say what he said to Bobby Lashley yesterday??? That in the end, was the most incredible display of boreness, bad acting, bad catch phrases, and stupidity, all mixed. "Bobby Lashley, the problem with you is that you always want to fight, you are always ready to fight no matter who it is" <--- The Stupidest commentary EVER made by anybody in WWE. I mean, i dont watch Wrestling to enjoy guys attires, or just to find the funniest signs on TV, i watch Wrestling BECAUSE the guys "FIGHT", thats what men (and women)do, so i guess besides being the most stupid quote ever, it was kind of g*y also.
Why John Cena cant be ready to fight anytime anywhere? or does he needs Vince to protect his fingernails for 3 weeks before the PPV???
and the part where he was mocking about how he was speared.... simply pathetic...
The sad part of this is, right now Bobby lashley is a immature boy, who only wants to fight without a reason or without heart. Thats completely a load of Bullshit, what Lashley accomplished is equal or better than Cena's. Lashley gave better performances against the McMahons and Umaga, also in Vengeance the night of champions than the master of the last 3 minutes.
I hope Bobby Lashley wins on the GAB or at least, turn heel. That would be great for him.
After yesterday, my feeling with John Cena is the same: I hate John Cena because he is the most overrated wrestler since Hogan, but now, i have to add that John Cena is more boring than the rest of the main eventers on RAW. Is he the next Hogan?? i rather watch TNA.

One dissapointed Wrestling Fan.

EDIT:
I almost forgot it.... i hate to say it, but Edge, Stone cold and JBL(what was it with his ****** face at the interview?) sucked yesterday at the "I Love Cena" campaign, not because they predicted Cena winning, but at least they could have tried to sound a little more convincing.

Smacketh Down review:

Actually, i just want to mention one of the oddest, but at the same time, hilarious moment in the history of Wrestling...

The Great Khali...DANCING!?!? Punjabi style!!!... With his Manager!!!!......OH... MY..GOD...
I have no words....

The rest of SD was meh. And no Mysterio yet. I wonder if he is returning at summerslam or what. (i think he had a Dark match though, but who cares, we want to se him on TV)

7-30 RAW aftermath and review....

WOW, at last!! a watchable RAW!
The kickoff was lame as usual, The "new king of comedy" John Cena, making fun of Carlito (great to see Carlito again in the high spot, good for him!!)and all was destined to go to hell, but KENNEDYYYY save the moment... anyway, nothing special happened...
Then, we saw the divas match, again, nothing out of the ordinary, the heel team with the win, and its obvious that Beth Phoenix is being pushed to battle Candice for the title.
Next was the Umaga squash over Santino...(there is a god!! and speaks Samoan!!:D) i enjoyed the squash, even when my bet was Snitsky.
Im not gonna say anything about Cody vs Daivari, i mean, COME ON!! i know that he is the son of dusty, but so what?? he is a midget right now!! he needs to go to the gym a little more and take his fucking vitamins, bitch!! anyway, If he is already here, why we cant see Harry Smith crushing the skulll of freakin Cena?? or Natie Neidhart kicking some beautiful asses on the womans division???
Kennedy vs Lashley: Good for Kennedy! he did it in the right time, vs the right opponent (i think Lashley is legit injured from the shoulder since Backlash, so i guess its a good move for both...) but for Kennedy, its a shit load of momentum, and hopefully, we could see him in line for the title, either vs Cena or vs Orton (Go Randy)
The battle of royalty: Good match build up, bad finishing....and this only makes me think of a Summerslam match for the king title, making the right spot for Triple H to kick some Bookah's ass :D
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo.....yo.....YOO! I love Cryme time, even when shad is as agile as a tree, they got what no other team in the entire roster have: Charisma. dont pull Hardy BS please, they belong in the singles competition since: a long time ago, and LonDrick are really good, but i think my dog talks more than they do (wait, i dont have a dog...)I really hope to see Cryme time vs Rednecks vs Londrick vs TWGTT in a ladder match, that would be FUCKING AWESOME. (Aerandir is all excited about ladders right now, because he just bought "the ladder match" DVD :D)
Orton vs Slaughter: This is kind of odd, i never thought it this way, but i have to say it: Randu Orton is REALLY the future of WWE. Maybe not now, now is the time of that Clown...what's his name??oh yeah, Cena... but i can see Orton on the top of the food chain as soon as the next wrestlemania, guaranteed. (i just hope that he keep out of trouble also)
and the main event: the "preacher" John Cena vs Carlito. good match up, and i saw Carlito very focused on it. mind games by Orton, and Carlito hited a great backstabber, for the pin (or shall i say, the Pwn? ;) )
Your typical RAW, with the results we all wanted to see = Watchable, i give it a 3.5/5

RAW 7-30 Review

Opening- Just the way I thought it would be. Cena coming out and putting me to sleep and trying to be funny. Thank god Carlito and Kennedy come out and save the day. The Cabana's back finally. Good to see Carlito back near the top again. Decent opening nothing great

Divas match- I didnt watch so i have no clue

Santino Bitching- When I saw him with the mic i was hoping for a heel turn. Guess thats not going to happen. Umaga comes out for the squash. Boring

Cody vs Daviari-Yawn... I don't know about Cody he seems to green. OK match

Mrrrrrrrrrr Kennnneeeedyyyyyy vs Big Bobby....Kennedy- Great to see Kennedy pick up a win this week. Good for both guys as Lashley now gets to repair his shoulder. This is a big opening for Kennedy. Lets see what happens

Battle of Royalty- Shit ending... ok match... But good to see King Jerome pop Bookah in the yap a few times. HHH wanted King Bookah to dominate so it will make him look even greater at SS. When he rips him apart

Cryme Tyme- Boring match good entertainment afterwards..good to finally see them back on RAW

Jesus Christ vs Carlito- Great we got to see Cena lose and even add a sidewalk slam to his moveset..OK match great to see Carlito get a win

The Good: No Jeff Hardy,Carlito and Kennedy picking up wins,Cryme Tyme is back

The Bad: Umaga vs Santino squash..there really wasnt any need for it

I give RAW a B this week. Not bad. hope to see more shows like it.

I believe that turning Umaga face was a good idea. His career was going nowhere because he had no fan base. And I believe all superstars should get the best chance to do what they do best... entertain us!

I think raw this week is a sign that raw is turning it around.

i loved carlitos cabana im very glad to see it back and the segment was pretty good its good to see them allowing carlito to talk again and adding kennedy made it perfect but cenas still not funny.

wasnt very interested in the divas match but they seem to be pushing beth pheonix.

seeing umagas turn is interesting to me, maybe we can see him destroy snitsky in a battle of the titans match, that would solidify him as a face

cody and daivari wasn't that exciting but appearantly they feel strongly about Rhodes all i can say is hes scrawny he needs to bulk up.

the supposed uncrowned champ against the real uncrowned champ kennedy this was good because it gave kennedy some momentum possibly pushing him into the title hunt and it helped bobby lashly out so he can get surgery or whatever he needs.

royal battle was decent but i was hoping for triple h garbage ending didnt give booker and it made him look kind of weak but it had a great buildup and jerome looked decent in the ring.

the long awaited return of cryme tyme was good they are good characters and have potential because they are the one tag team that can talk so i can see them going far in the tag team division.

carlito angainst cena was great because it has carliito back in the main event he looked focused and it showed because the match was good, orton interfering and having carlito get the win gives carlito momentum but doesnt hurt cena because there was interference.

overall a good raw i would give it a B+ because it was such a big improvement from past weeks.

OMG, This week's RAW was the worst RAW I've ever seen...

Anyone agree?

We had an awesome start with loads of surprises and twists e.g. NEW RAW GM William Regal, great Battle Royal.

Then had a squash match, diva shite, Kennedy speaking which led to nothing :-( random backstage Coach/Vince segments, Booker/Lawler which was OK, WWE DATING GAME (OMG, Worst segment in WWE history; was funny but was it REALLY needed!?) and then a crappy main event in Cena VS Umaga. To top it all off, a random Vinnie Mac segment at the end with something about a child that Vince doesn't know about? - WTF? ... This is crazy shit.

Officially I have lost all RESPECT for RAW, I hope Smackdown and ECW kick RAW's ass and RAW comes out with an even shitter rating than last week!!! - If that was WWE's way of turning the WWE Product around, they've got no idea.

Honestly, I found it very entertaining. Sure the matches were crap but what about The Dating Game. That was AMAZING. I want to have fun while watching wrestling and I certainly had fun this week. I was laughing so hard when Ron Simmons said "Spam". Umga turning face was predictable but he got a huge reaction out of it.

This was the stupidest Raw ever. I hoped McMahon would come and make RAW just a little better with his presence felt. Instead, he made RAW worse than it was. It didn't become bad until tonight. I thought Vince was gonna do something groundbreaking. It wasn't the "Must See Event" advertised on TV. I don't even know if I'll watch RAW again. RAW is the only show I watch because I hate the new ECW and I read the Smackdown spoilers. I'll still watch RAW because I'm loyal but come on 4 MATCHES ONLY! It felt like watching Saturday Night's Main Event again! This is not NBC here! This is USA Network. This is RAW, the flagship show of WWE. It's going down faster than ECW! Last week was great and I hope we don't see a night like this again. If a night like this happens again, than RAW's ratings will certainly go down more than as it is.

TOP 3 BEST MOMENTS (THERE WERE SOME BUT NOT WRESTLING)
1.Ron Simmons stole the show with his funny ramblings. That was the only good moment of the Dating Game (See Worst)
2.Cena making fun of Carlito, and William Regal.
3.Vince tells Paul London to keep his smile.

TOP 5 WORST MOMENTS

1.Every McMahon segment (Especially the Illegimate Child moment and the limo explosion deja vu)
2.Dating Game (Worst RAW segment since "Rosie" vs. "Donald Trump") Ron Simmons was the only good part about it. (See "Best")
3.KENNEDY, KENNEDY, KENNEDY, KENNEDY, KENNEDY, KENNEDY, ETC.
4.Snitsky Vs. Rory (That match should've been on Heat instead of RAW)
5.Divas match

I don't think theres anything I can say that hasn't already been said.

First off, what a waste of Kennedy. I love this guy. And making him a parody of himself by just repeating his name over and over, with no relvance was poor story devlopment. The guy deserves a good break. It started well last week, and now they just shit all over what he did. I also would rather seem him main eventing than Carlito (No offense to him).

Vince's return was overhyped. They did well with handling the death angle, I was proud of that. Also, did anyone else notice that during the opening segment, Vince was getting a bunch of "Whats" and he said "I'll address that too tonight" I thought it was hinting towards Austin, but nothing came about it.

I guess WWE forgot that they are a wrestling program. Heres to next week breaking the streak of crappy monday nights.

The problem is that it's basically the same RAW week after week.

-Kennedy rambles and does nothing to back it up - he's funny when given the chance but he doesn't get to do funny promos.
-Cena promos with his "I'm afraid of no one/trying to be funny/all of the sudden intense promos.
-Cena fights someone, someone interferes, they trade finishers, Cena wins.

Plus this week we got to see a random singles match from a tag team against that superstar Snitsky.

Come on now, we all knew Simmons was going to say "spam" or "ham" or something like that. And I'm sure 75% of the audience knew that Regal was going to become GM.

We need some actual feuds that last and go somewhere as well a some character development. We are just in a huge downturn until we can create some legit stars.

Raw Review 8-6

Jesus Christ,what a terrible show. I don't even know where to start.

Opening-Thank god for a new GM. Coach was getting boring and it was time for something new. Great to get to see Regal get the GM spot. The battle royal was predictable for the audience though.

Divas match- I don't watch so i wouldn't know

The weekly squash-Boring,this is why RAW sucks too many squashes and shitty storylines. Snitsky gets the win. No surprise.

Carlito's Cabana- Cena is boring and got his ass booed out of the building there for awhile till the girls went nuts. I cannot wait for SS for RKO to beat his ass. Once again Cena puts me to sleep with his wanna be Rock promos. Nothing special

Jerome vs Bookah- Ok match,I expect to see good ol Trips make his long awaited return next week during the Crowning. Decent match kind of a botched finish

Kennedy's promo- WTF? was this about. He is so damn good on the mic and they make him say his name 100 times. Wow Cena gets 10 minutes to put everyone to sleep and Kennedy gets to say his name over and over. Stupid. I expect Mrrrrrr.Kennnnnneeedyyyy is the new son of Vince. Should lead to a huge push. Thank god

Dating game- Ok,I really don't have time to review garbage like this. Creative keeps doing shit like this. Expect the 2.5 ratings to not be a glitch and to be for real in the future. Terrible. Simmons was pretty funny though. Waste of time. I'd have rather seen a Cryme Tyme segment.

Johnny Boy vs UUUUUmaaaga- boring,I really didn't pay attention as i figured Cena would win. It's pretty weird seeing Umaga as a face. Umaga/Cena vs RKO/Carlito next week. Should be interesting maybe they will all gang up and take down Superman. Not sure what to think about this yet.

The good: Um...Uh...O yea...Regal as new GM. Great choice. I've always found him more entertaining than Coach. Alot more funny.

The Bad: Kennedy's promo. It was pointless and they should have at least let him talk.

The Ugly: The dating game. Terrible waste of time that led to nothing. Maria was lookin damn good though. That was about the only good thing about that.

The show pretty much sucked ass this week and deserved a 2.5 if not any lower. Interesting to see who the long lost son of Vincey is. Im guessing Kennedy. Hope so. Could lead to a good push.

Overall- F

I thought this weeks RAW was one of the best in a long while.

Battle Royal , quite good actually. A good start to the show. And for those people who either had no idea that Regal was going to be the new GM , probably quite good.

Divas Match - Good to see two women wrestlers wrestling anyway.

Squash match , had a piss while that was on.

Cabana. I must admit I do enjoy Cena's character. So I felt this bit was quite good.

King VS King - Average match , knew who was going to win , didn't really pay attention.

The Dating Game , what a brilliant segment. Brilliantly funny.

Main event. Whay you'd expect from a Raw Main Event.

Holy shit...last night's RAW was an absolute borefest. I believe there were only 4 match during the entire 2 hour show (the Snitsky thing does not even count as a match). That is really pathetic. One would think that after the dismal rating last week's show received, the WWE would have put together a stellar show. My god....I actually fell asleep at one point and was on the verge of sleep for most of the show.
The Dating Game? I'm sorry, but that was one of the most pointless segments I have ever seen on any wrestling show. Period.
I was really expecting Vince to come up with something a little more clever to attempt to increase ratings this week. What an enormous disappointment.

I think this weeks edition of RAW really deserves a 2.5 and I mean without the glitch. Mr.Mcmahon handled the reason for the death angle very well. It looks like things were going well with the battle royal and naming Regal the new GM. Soon everything went down hill with some more pointless segments and matches. The Cabana was boring as usuall. Cena is not funny at all. The only great thing about the cabana was listening to the crows boo when he FUed Carlito. The Dating game was absolutley rediculous. The only thing that was entertaining about that was listening to Sanito stress the letter A after every word he spoke. I had high hopes for the John Cena and RKO fued but the build up is being handled poorly. Carlito and Umaga should not be involved at all. Last but not least, the "legitamate child" storyline that was introduced. I'm interested on how this is going to play out and how long the WWE is going to go with it. I know that I complained about how boring the show was but I also have to realize that changes don't happen overnight. hopefully next week is way better.

Grade: D

It seemed as if last night's Raw was more entertaining than the usual we get in recent timing, other than the fact it lacked of revolving on actual wrestling.

I mostly want to comment on the Vince McMahon/limo angle. I thought it was brilliant to re-do it with Vince telling Paul London to keep the smile on his face and The Coach stopping Vince before shutting the limo door and so suddenly/randomly out of nowhere claims Vince has another kid. That entire segment was absolutely hilarious I can't stop watching it on WWE.com

I don't know how my much opinion will count since I didn't watch the whole thing, but dear god did RAW suck this week. The reason I didn't watch the whole thing was that it sucked so much I didn't want to finish it. I knew King Booker was going to win so there was no reason to watch that. Why would I want to watch Cena cut another crappy promo, that isn't funny although he tries so hard. I'm glad I didn't have to sit through Kennendy saying his name over and over again, although I am a fan of his, that sounds like an incredible waste of time. Not to mention after finding out what the main event was I'm glad I didn't watch Cena vs. Umaga yet again.

ya i thought raw was really weak, AGAIN.... i give it a C

pros: New GM, vince badmouthing the media, vinces new storyline... thats about it

cons: crappy matches, barley no matches, weak and predictable (yet again) battle royal, weak and predictable main event (yet again), boring game show ''thanks'' to the new GM, boring cena talking to himself not being funny at all, oh and an announcment of another crappy main event next week... seems like WWE isnt going to get better until SS when we crown a new champ, or should i say paper champ? (poor randy)

I'm not sure why everybody is bashing this week's Raw so much. Sure there wasn't as many matches as I would hope, but I was entertained throughout.

The opening promo by Vince was very good in explaining the limo explosion storyline. The opening battle royal was great as well, I don't know if I had turned away and missed something, but I thought Regal was a shoe-in for the new GM. I looked and saw what I thought the final four was (Carlito, Sandman, Cody & Shelton I think) and I was like "where the hell is Regal". I thought it was a fun twist adding in the faked injury to keep people guessing and have a twist ending.

I like the chemistry between King Booker & "Jerome", which has given us 2 matches and a good lead in for the Triple H return.

I also thought the Dating Game was excellent with constant humor coming from Regal/Duggan/Simmons. It is also perfect to help setup the Santino heel turn that is so desperately needed. Santino has not had any sort of fan support whatsoever and this is a step in the right direction to turn him heel. His work in OVW as Boris Alexev was excellent and he would make a great heel on Raw as that character under the Santino name. Another week or 2 and I see him turning on Maria cementing his heel turn.

Umaga will make a great face as long as they keep him as an uncontrollable wildman and pair him up against heels that everybody wants to see get beat up. Umaga vs. Carlito will fit in excellent at Summerslam for starters.

Also the "illegitimate offspring" storyline has the potential for great things if done right.

All in all, Raw was an entertaining show and it helped progress future storylines.

My grade: B

ok raw sucked wayy to badly last night i almost didnt watch the main event last night but the whole thing was boring king booker and Jerom was wayyy to predictabble and the rest sucked except these three.

1.The vince illigimate son

2.battle royal

3.the game show only part i liked was ron simmons.

but yeah it sucked really bad turned it through half of it so my rating will have to go with a D-

Normally I would tell you guys to get a life and stop complaining, but RAW really did suck this week! This was by far the worst RAW I've seen since I started watching it 9 years ago.
But hopefully this will change within the next couple of months because of:

-HHH's return in a couple of weeks
-HBK's return in a couple of months
-Lashley's return in a few months
-Randy Orton's title reign after Summerslam (HOPEFULLY)
-Jeff Hardy's return next month
-Kennedy's push...feud with HHH??...HHH said in the WWE Magazine that he wants to work with Kennedy...
-Umaga's face turn
-The tag team division....WGTT's wrestling ability, L & K's high-flying style, Cryme Tyme's comedy, Cade and Murdoch's old-school brawler style...imagine the possibilities...
-Regal as GM

and maybe:
-John Cena heel turn (it's the PERFECT time for it)
-The New Hart Foundation
-Chris Jericho return
-TNA guys whose contracts are expiring in the next two months and want releases...you never know, anythings possible

btw Monday Night Football is starting up pretty soon, so somethings bound to happen to raise ratings
so all hope is not lost, we'll just have to wait it out

Last nights RAW stunk. It was the worst I had ever seen. I think that they should've made Sandman GM instead of Regal. Sandman could've been upredictable and bring the shocking turn that RAW needs (Hardcore Championship re-instated?) . The only good part was the Dating Game. It was very funny and Santino really did need to turn heel. I don't know how hurt Santino really is though, seeing as he was moving his arm around. Cena vs. Umaga was really predictable. Snitsky's squash didn't deserve to be on RAW. It was a two move match. I thought Vince could turn things around, but apparently not. Have Mr. Kennedy say hi name over and over again is annoying not entertaining.

The suits up in Stanford might be gleeful for the ratings rise, but it is no time to gloat in my eyes. I watched RAW this week mostly because of the reports I read of it going in a new a direction. While it has it's moment last night, it was good hour and 40 minutes of wasted television.
Vince's promo at the beginning of the show was definitely interesting and the battle royal to follow was a nice idea. However, the battle royal was executed poorly. Am I the only one who wondered why we didn't see any main eventers involved when all the wrestlers on the program were supposed to be in the ring? Do John Cena and Randy Orton not count? What about Snitsky?
I like Regal's character, but we've seen the GM gimmick before, and by the end of the show, it was already stale to me. The "dating game" was a terrible waste of time and could've been done in half the time and had the same desired effect. If I want comedy, I'll watch Comedy Central or something that will make me laugh. I watch wrestling to see wrestling and I saw little of that last night.
Booker T and Jerry Lawler's match was nothing but a yawn. While Jerry Lawler will always be respected for his legacy, no one is entertained by a match where the offense is mostly punching.
While I'm a fan of Carlito and I don't hate Cena, I thought the Cabana last night was dull and monotonous. Wasn't it only a few years ago when John Cena and Carlito feuded? While the WWE might need to recycle old rivalries dues to injuries, at least play it somewhat differently. And as for Cena vs. Umaga, while I dug Umaga's face turn, I've seen the match 3-4 times already and was extremely disappointed to see it rerun last night, nearly move for move.
The only real complimentary thing I have say is that Randy Orton didn't have much screen time (unless I conveniently tuned out when he bore his talentless, arrogant face on the screen). RAW is only going to get worse when they put the belt on that green, monotonous promo delivering, cocksure SOB who can barely carry a match, nevermind the company (for those of you who disagree, name me another move Randy Orton delivers besides the RKO, dropkick, neckbreaker, and headlock, not including punches and clothlines). While Cena is by no means a great wrestler, he can at least pace his matches well and get the crowd involved.
Vince might have gotten his ratings this week, but I won't be watching next week. Hopefully there are some out there who feel the same way, because, frankly, as much as I love wrestling, there's nothing I'd rather see the WWE tank in the ratings so they can finally revamp their product and make it entertaining.

P.S. Am I the only who finds the current format of RAW to resemble the old Muppet Show? Half of the show takes place backstage, and the show mostly revolves around issues in the back as opposed to the action in the ring. Food for thought...

do you guys think that john cena aka jesus christ in wwe go back to a rapper and heel?
if u were a writer what would you do with cena because what the wwe has him doing ow is horrible!
talks like a redneck that takes the rocks handmedown jokes!
he has no mike skills only wen he was a rapper was he entertaning!
wat wuld u do with jesus..... i mean cena?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back