• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Jersey Triad goes to "Raw-Down" 4/19 LD

Oh.. got one to add - "If Norcal gets his hands on a CM Punk T-shirt, can we expect to see him in the front row tearing it to shreds as he downs a beer Stone Cold style?"

It's a shame Sheamus is in Belfast, not Dublin... If he was in Dublin, i'd get a picture with him. Just to annoy IC.

Which one of you likes Becca the most? :)

I know that question was for Norcal and IC... it usually is...

"Can we expect to see Youtube footage of D-man and NorCal fighting?"

I will try and get IC to hold a camera for it, but he might be too busy worshipping his new tattoo and fist pumping...

What is NorCal's response to being branded the "Jannety" of the tag team?

"Fuck you. Pump Iron."

I think those were his exact words.
Oh.. got one to add - "If Norcal gets his hands on a CM Punk T-shirt, can we expect to see him in the front row tearing it to shreds as he downs a beer Stone Cold style?"

Norcal doesn't drink, so no beer guzzling. But, he might tear it off like Hulk Hogan using nothing but flexing his pecs.

It's a shame Sheamus is in Belfast, not Dublin... If he was in Dublin, i'd get a picture with him. Just to annoy IC.

I couldn't be more pissed about this. He is one of my biggest reasons for going to Raw tonight and now he won't be there. It sucks.

Bullshit, KnowYoRole...

And if you post another thing that could possibly be a spoiler, you'll get banned immediately. I'm not kidding.

Nahaha!

I love D-Man. However, I can't help but feel you guys are just trying to steal our thunder. You know, after we stole it from you guys...

So let me get this straight... you stole our thunder and we're stealing your thunder, which was thunder stolen from us... and you're Thunder.

Whew... glad I got that straight.

The superstars stuck in Europe includes John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton, Bret Hart, Miz, Big Show Sheamus, Mark Henry, Ted DiBiase, Kofi KingstonEvan Bourne, MVP, Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero and Hornswoggle.

Eve Torres, Maryse and Kelly Kelly are among the Divas who also likely won't be at RAW tonight.

Unfortunately for MacGruber, an angry KOZLOV will be at Raw tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back