• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Jersey Triad goes to "Raw-Down" 4/19 LD

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
100_0482.jpg

Clearly it's a conspiracy. The UK crowd that assembled from WZ last week to see Raw is so jealous of their "thunder" being stolen so quickly by the original WZ meet-ups, the Jersey Triad, that they have arranged for the Raw stars to be detained in the UK, thusly dicking IC25 out of seeing his new fave on Raw - Seamus. But no matter, the show goes on for our trio of WZ heroes...

Now I am no expert on syntax or any of that stuff, so the professionals can feel free to add to this as they see fit.

I heard that some chick from SNL would be on Raw tonight, so immediately I hoped it would be Tina Fey, maybe bringing Steve Carell in tow to tout their new film "Date Night."

No dice. Instead, I get two people I never heard of and a guy whose claim to fame is a few years back being told by Sarah Michelle Gellar that he could "put it anywhere." I'd pay $5 to shake his hand just because of that.

Why couldn't we get the May 3rd host, Wayne Brady? Just for Jillian Hall to sing to him and force him to ask if "Wayne Brady has to smack a bitch."

Ah well. The Jersey Triad is what matters here. We're invading Raw tonight, pics will ensue (of course), and fun will be had. YES, we will talk about you. All of you. Those of you who are awesome, those of you who suck.

FitzAJBrianJack.jpg
[/IMG]​

Pictures of you 3? This is the best opening post of an LD in the history of the world. Talk about me and how much you all like me please :)

"The Jersey Quattro"

Thankfully, I just got an iPod Touch, so I'll be all over this LD tonight like IC on a protein shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back