Official DX Reunion Thread (merged)...Discuss EVERYTHING DX related here ONLY!!!

If there is going to be another DX member I think it is going to be John Cena, Kane, I know this is the longest shot in the history of WWE but maybe The Rock because he is supposed come back soon. If a former member was to return I wish it was Chyna because then it would be the original DX.

I doubt HBK being Christian has anything to do with his one title reign.Of course its the reason he hasnt gone all out with the DX thing (like the bra&panties match incident)and he has even expressed concern over where vince is taking the whole angle.

I hope there isn't any new members. And if there is I'm hoping it ain't Cena.

^That'd be horrible, just imagine John Cena doing the crotch chop and saying, "We've got to words for ya!" i just twitch at the idea

quejodiendaniqueyo said:
I hope there isn't any new members. And if there is I'm hoping it ain't Cena.

why would cena join in the first place :wtf:

rko_fan said:
why would cena join in the first place :wtf:

Since there is a match scheduled between him & DX against the spirit squad sometime soon a lot of internet wrestling sites are starting rumors that this encounter might lead to Cena joining DX. Which I think is unlikely but I sure as hell hope IT NEVER HAPPENS.

thecruiser said:
And even if they DID bring the nWo back, it just wouldn't be the same, because all of the original members would be too old. That would lead to Vince recruiting younger-mid age guys to "form" it, and they may not be able to take the pressure of being in a faction that SUPERstars have graced in, (Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Randy Savage, Kevin Nash, Big Show, Konnan, Kurt Hennig, Rick Rude, Dusty Rhodes, Scott Steiner, Lex Luger, Sting, Buff Bagwell, Brutus Beefcake, etc.).
I dont need to say anything else.

And I doubt theres a 3rd member to DX, I think they'll be ending it soon,

^Yeah, i heard it was ending after SummerSlam so Shawn could have his knee surgery.

yo anyone remember when on raw the main even was HBK and HHH(dx) vs Road Warriors and the new age outlaws before they became DX helped Dx out by shaving hawk's head and all four puttin animal throught the announcers table.

03_83x64.jpg

The Aggressor&#8482 said:
You made some really good points. And I agree with the Ken Kennedy comment - I never thought of that. Although I think Nitro would be a better fit, and more likely. Anyways, I also think it's stupid that just because Shawn Michaels is religious, he won't act out his role and be a degenerate. That's what he's paid to do. He's just spoiled.

I feel that HBK is fine in what he's doing. The fact that he does not want to offend people with profanity and lude acts is okay. HBK is still defying authority and making authority look like an ass which is what DX was about in the first place. The new shawn lately is like the old shawn of the past, minus the offensive language and action. He still puts on a show everytime he's step foot in the ring. And his mic skill are still crisp and able to excite a crowd.

DX needs to get a third member soon... I am for Carlito, but their truely needs to be another, this will help out greatly for the Icon! It will take some pressure off shawn and help HHH greatly.

Shawn will be going under the knife soon and that stinks because shawn is my favorite wrestler but i dont want to have to go through another HHH/HBK war. Just have shawn get put out by Orton and start the HHH/Orton feud with them battling for number one contender spots and whoever winning costing the other the championship and there for prolonging the feud.

This however will have be good if Orton could find himself alittle running buddy so that would add some excitement. But with adding another member to DX this will allow HHH to keep up the faction DX and still be funny and add good entertainment with pranks and stuff. HHH is at his best with a faction, to me atleast!

Adding another member just opens so many doors and opportunities. Plus, a HHH/Orton feud will be a good one, Randy is almost there and with Hogan and HHH battles coming up... this will be Orton's:his time to shine!

:band: BREAK IT DOWN........!

I will agree that overall, DX was probably better during the original run in the late 90's. However, the skit where HHH and Shawn imitated the McMahons on RAW is my all-time funniest DX moment. I don't think I ever laughed so hard at anything they've done ever and that's saying something. When DX imitated the Nation and the corporation, it was hilarious. And who can forget the WCW invasion. I think the impersonation of the McMahons was the all time greatest.

I know the Shawn isn't the same Shawn he used to be, but i respect Shawn for not compromising his beliefs. I, too, try to lead a Christian life and I definitely respect Shawn for not doing things he feels would undermind his faith. I do agree with some of the posts above...it would be hard for DX to thrive long-term with Shawn not able to be like he was during the original run. DX will probably disappear after Summerslam, according to sources.

OMG, when will people stop asking that question, but there will most likely be no third memeber.

Hey, This is my first post and I read them all in this thread. There were some pretty interesting lines of thinking out there. While I may not be as against Cena as some others, I don't think it will happen. I agree with the post that said you can't have 3 maineventers in one faction. I don't think it will be Calito, because he is getting a big push right now. I think that Haas and Benjiman would be a real good fit. They are both young and athletic. They also could use a push to spotlight them a little bit. Benjiman is kind of the ood man out in the IC title hunt. And I have no idea where they are going with the Haas/Big Vis collaboration.

Orton dropped a dont mess with the McMahon's line tonight... could be aligning himself with the McMahon's! That would be good because the Spirt Squad is getting old, they need some more people, with a bigger main eventer helping! (Orton)

umm hopefully that doesn't happen, orton is my favorite wrestler by far, and i just hope he doesn't do sumthing stupid like that, i already hate the spirit squad(by the way i guess kenny is dating mickie james) but i heard rumors of the dx storyline ending with shawn re-injuring his leg b/c he needs surgery, this will leave hhh alone to feud with orton, eventually giving him a title match

I dont think that there will be a 3rd member but if they did bring one in...I think that Carlito would fit perfectly. Just to note...Kenny is dating Mickie James...I was at a house show in Norfolk on the 2nd and Mickie and Kenny pulled into the gas station we were at...Kenny was lost. They were alone. Also to note...she has a myspace and they are going to be getting married. Anyway back to DX. I think that a McMahon-Orton Alliance would really help...how many times can you see DX destroy the Squad...and as much as I hate them...I do like it when they come out...they give me a laugh...I will go on a limb, Kenny will be a maineventer. Dude has talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back