Official DX Reunion Thread (merged)...Discuss EVERYTHING DX related here ONLY!!!

Lashley-NextBigThing said:
I found this at another site under the results of a RAW house show:

DX (HHH and Flair) d. Spirit Squad

Does this mean Flair is joining DX?

woah thats pretty weird, i can't just see flair and HHH teaming up again after their hatred rivalry

its beccause of Dx that im actually watching raw from start to finish. They r just to sick n hilarious compared to watching no namers. Honestly the past royal Rumble till after vengence i n people here hoentely stop watching raw. Wre would tune in some weeks n just get so bored, with vince garage speeches of the same old stuff n predictable matches and same old rivalries. Dx changes old of that, they r unpredictable n u dont knoe wats coming next.

DX is the best thing to happen to the WWE. Though they are funny and stuff they are obviousaly not the same DX as the Attitude Era. But watching DX now beats watching John Cena talk are even make a damn appearence on the show. And if John Cena joins DX we might as well expect a betrayal from Triple H. And if Flair joins DX well honestly people are gonna have to say. WTF!

In my opinion I honestly think that the break up will be caused of course by a betrayal. In Triple H's part. Since HBK still needs knee surgery I think that break up of DX will be caused by Triple H if he turns on Shawn and gives him the Pedigree and makes Shawn take quite some time of. For any reason of the betrayal it could happen.

How do YOU think DX will break up?

I found this at another site under the results of a RAW house show:

DX (HHH and Flair) d. Spirit Squad

Does this mean Flair is joining DX?
That match was for one night only...in London, Ontario. I was there and it was amazing....seeing the nature boy come out to the DX music...it was sweet, they beat the shit out of the spirit squad, however it was one night only as we know it. That's what HHH said to the crowd so we gathered it was just that. Then again DX has been known to be up to their old tricks, anything can happen

sorry to all u hardcore DX fans in here ..just to let u know that jon cena is ur 3rd member wit trish .........

quejodiendaniqueyo said:
How do YOU think DX will break up?

I agree that Triple H will betray Shawn Michaels (and possibly join Vince and Shane) once the D-X angle is done and he'll attack him so badly he'll need to take time off (knee surgery excuse) and HHH will go back for to competing for the WWE title.

messiahxx13 said:
sorry to all u hardcore DX fans in here ..just to let u know that jon cena is ur 3rd member wit trish .........

that is bull, where did you hear that crap? I bet you are one of those gullible nOObs that read it on a bottom of an article not related to D-X and belived it. It will not happen fo two reasons. 1) They can not put 3 high-cards in one faction and 2) Trish is leaving the WWE soon

Heres another piece of info I found on WZ:

After Raw:

John Cena beat Edge as Triple H reffed and Shawn Michaels hung around ringside and got involved.

Why is DX helping Cena? Doesnt Triple H hate him?

Heres another piece of info I found on WZ:

After Raw:

John Cena beat Edge as Triple H reffed and Shawn Michaels hung around ringside and got involved.

Why is DX helping Cena? Doesnt Triple H hate him?

It did not say if D-X helped Cena, don't know where you got that from. Maybe Vince will screw Cena and he will team up with D-X to screw Vince

Do people really think that this DX is funny and "the best thing going?"

Pleeeaassseeeeee, they are the WORST thing going right now. They take up half the show, play jokes designed for 14 YO boys that they did 9 years ago, and their charcters don't come even close to making sense in this angle.

The ending to Raw last night was beyond stupid. I mean, if that net had fallen on them, couldn't they have just lifted it off? Oh, and HHH rolling around laughing like a 5 YO was just terrible. He is no longer HHH from 1997, he is the game, the King of kings. A deadly serious character that would realize how stupid what he is doing is. This is a gigantic waste of two of Raw's top performers right now, although HBK is pretty worthless at this point with his leg injury.

ChokeslamToHell said:
Do people really think that this DX is funny and "the best thing going?"

Pleeeaassseeeeee, they are the WORST thing going right now. They take up half the show, play jokes designed for 14 YO boys that they did 9 years ago, and their charcters don't come even close to making sense in this angle.

The ending to Raw last night was beyond stupid. I mean, if that net had fallen on them, couldn't they have just lifted it off? Oh, and HHH rolling around laughing like a 5 YO was just terrible. He is no longer HHH from 1997, he is the game, the King of kings. A deadly serious character that would realize how stupid what he is doing is. This is a gigantic waste of two of Raw's top performers right now, although HBK is pretty worthless at this point with his leg injury.

Good to see someone with a little taste post here.

I agree. This whole thing stinks. The only good thing about it now is the McMahons with their tongue in cheek acting. I was enjoying untill DX actually showed up. Even JR's "WHERE THE HELL IS DX"? was pathetic.

This is 100% cringeworthy. "DX" were supposed to be something which made Wrestling more popular or acceptable. They're making me embarrassed to be a wrestling fan right now.

Like i said, it makes me cringe.

Seriously, people are riding Cena constantly, but "DX" are no better than he is at trying to get a funny pop. They aren't funny. Two fat old bastards, this isn't 1997. They had a reason for existing in 1997, their generation was rebelling. What are they doing now apart from hogging the spotlight on a push for say, Carlito?

IMmortalGreatOnE said:
come to think honestly
even though a DX reunion is what most people want these days
the last time it almost happened Triple H turned on HBK
so, if it's not going to be long term this time...
it shouldn't even go down at all

might as well reform the NWO if that's the case
it was definately much better faction than DX :blink:
yeah

gamehead said:
It did not say if D-X helped Cena, don't know where you got that from. Maybe Vince will screw Cena and he will team up with D-X to screw Vince

I sure hope you are WRONG. John Cena in DX? That is going to be horrible I am sorry.

WWE doesn't really care about old storylines. If Cena and HHH are face, well, then they help eachother.

I was really into DX coming back and when it happened with HBK returning to Raw to help Triple H against the Sprit Squad I really marked out. Pretty much since Vengance however,I've really gone off the idea. It seems so much thought went into the reforming (which was very well done) they kinda didn't think of what to do after the first 2-3 weeks.As someone pointed out it got stale very quick. It's not the same(and it was never going to be) because we've seen it all before the first time around. HBK seems to do little except run off when the "saucey" things happen and pull silly faces. DX were great in 97/98. Triple H and HBK are two of the best all rounders in WWE history. Even with all that it still hasn't worked. Showing you can't recapture the past just because you want to. I hope DX comes to a conclusion very soon.:wwf:

Here's a thought... What if the opinions you hold are based on the idea that, back when DX was fresh, you were in the right age category to embrace the humor? It's almost a decade later, the same people who remember DX from back in the day are no longer the target audience for this brand of humor. You can clearly see people in the audience laughing at these bits, and they're about the same age I was back when I thought this stuff was funny. Maybe DX is still funny, but DX's old fanbase has matured past it.

I have come to accept that not everything on wrestling is geared towards me, at least not anymore. The things I liked about wrestling when I was young, I now scoff at in my maturity. However, it is BECAUSE I used to find it funny, and because I see people who think it's funny now, that I am not opposed to such a reunion.

i agree if the DX reunion isnt going to be long term and no new members are going to join then just end it now and save us the disappointment........and yes bring back the greatest WWE faction of all time the NWO

there might not be another member, and i dont' think there will be

backyardwrestler said:
i agree if the DX reunion isnt going to be long term and no new members are going to join then just end it now and save us the disappointment........and yes bring back the greatest WWE faction of all time the NWO

Are you kidding? nWo can't be brought back for at least another 5 years now that Vince brought back D-Generation X, with Triple H and HBK. If they bring back nWo, it would have to be later on in WWE's history, (if they even make it that far), or else it would look like they have no better ideas, (which they probably don't anyway).

And even if they DID bring the nWo back, it just wouldn't be the same, because all of the original members would be too old. That would lead to Vince recruiting younger-mid age guys to "form" it, and they may not be able to take the pressure of being in a faction that SUPERstars have graced in, (Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Randy Savage, Kevin Nash, Big Show, Konnan, Kurt Hennig, Rick Rude, Dusty Rhodes, Scott Steiner, Lex Luger, Sting, Buff Bagwell, Brutus Beefcake, etc.).

Evryone Wants The Old Shawn Bac When I Watch It Yes Sum Of It Is Funny But Its Just Not The Same I Think If Shawn Not Going Do It The Way They Use To They Should Of Never Did The Dx Thing Yes Ratin R Going Up But When Dx Breaks Up Who Wants To See Shawn And Triple H Fight Again And Again The Didnt Already I Use To Love Shawn But Now Hes Christain And Does Want To Act And I Think Thats The Reason Shawn Has Only Had The Belt Once Scince He Came Bac

Evryone Wants The Old Shawn Bac When I Watch It Yes Sum Of It Is Funny But Its Just Not The Same I Think If Shawn Not Going Do It The Way They Use To They Should Of Never Did The Dx Thing Yes Ratin R Going Up But When Dx Breaks Up Who Wants To See Shawn And Triple H Fight Again And Again They Did It Already I Use To Love Shawn But Now Hes Christain And Does Want To Act And I Think Thats The Reason Shawn Has Only Had The Belt Once Scince He Came Bac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back