Official DX Reunion Thread (merged)...Discuss EVERYTHING DX related here ONLY!!!

and shawn michales real name is michael shawn hickenbottom.

and if you say im comin up short with my popsicle, well thats not what your mom said

Even though DX isn't going to last long, I still think it was a good idea to bring them back. It was obvious that the fans wanted it to happen, and look at the results! Practically every fan at Raw had a DX sign.

got to go and i was playin around so see ya and add me to your buddy list.peace

Ok, This is my first post, but beyond all that, Bill Goldberg doesn't really even like wrestling, he has admitted two things, one: he always donne it for the money, Lex Luger and Steve Borden(Sting) are the ones who talked him into getting into wrestling in WCW. And two: He pretty much regrets the WWE thing because the money wasn't enough to suit him and has said that there is pretty much no chance in hell the he will go back. If he does anything it will be TNA, simply because he will only have 2-3 dates a month due to the stacked tapings that TNA does, otherwise there wouldn't be a chance of that either because of TNA paying being fairly low. Another reason theres potential with TNA is because he needs to do things from time to time that keeps his name out there, he has an acting career that he loves and staying in the spotlight does him obvious favors. As far as DX goes, even if by some great miracle he were to re-sign with WWE there is no way that they would put Goldberg in DX, thats completely rediculous, thats the equivalent of putting the Undertaker's character in a Daycare faction. One more thing, dude, if your Shawn Micheal's cousin, give us 4 or 5 facts about him that the average wrestling fan wouldn't know.

1 . a average fan would not know who one the historic match, sabu v.s. terry funk.

2. a average fan would not what extreme championship wrestling was called before that.

3. a average fan would not know why they switched wwf to wwe

4.a average fan would not know anything about the blood.

5. a average fan would not know what the ladders are made out of.

the blood is real dumbo. they hide razor blades in there tape on there hand and cut there self when no bodie sees like by the apron . so the blood and the sweat mix together and it looks like a lot.

not all the tim look at cenas forehead compared to flairs they dont do it as much as they used to its mostly faked like summerslam shawn michaels return there cousn of shawn haha hhh got susted y the chairs micheals was fake dried up in minuted hhh was gushing difference? i thnk so

Well, Flairs head looks like that because of wrinkles, the dude's edgin' 60 bro. Shawn bleeds fir real, there are only a slim few who use fake blood, Jericho was one of em' now isn't this the DX thread, why we talking about blood..oh yeah, because I told Mr. Number 1 Fan to name 4 or 5 things about HBK, not wrestling in general. Besides Funk and Sabu had more than one classic, ECW used to be Eastern Championship Wrestling before Heyman gained control and broke away from NWA, WWE is WWE because of the lawsuit between them and the World Wildlife Fund, the blood is almost always real unless its a backstage thing, and the ladders are just ladders painted black, yeah theres a few sites that say the chairs and ladders are made out of this and that, but thats bullsh*t, they're nothing more than ladders. Now, DX, there probably won't be any new members but like him or hate him, think about it, with a boot to Lita's ass and an edgy( no pun intended ) face turn, Edge wouldnt be perfect with his Rated R gimmick.

and the blood is mostly real but i dont think they use the razor blad bullshit anymore..i think its if it happens by gettin hit with a chair or ladder it happens i dont think they plan bleedin anymore

yeah they do, watch ECW 2nite hopefully someone will bleed watch carefully after EVERYTHING that could cause blood you might see em face down with their hand(s) by their face, that means they are "blading" as its called in wrestling. Edge has to be looked at a certain way man, he's hard to get, remember when HHH was a super-heel? Everyone hated him, no matter what, thats because he was so damn good at being a bad guy, Edge is the same way, he plays it perfect, but as a face he's one funny son of a b*tch, and the Rated R thing with comedy would play perfectly, its just true man, it makes perfect sense in the world of pro wrestling.

yea ill look for it..but edge isnt a maineventer hes more fit for the i.c. title for tag..since christians one they kinda had no other choice but to bump him up..chrstian was a big loss and i think he was better than edge

Everyones entitled to their own opinion, and I think Christian is a great wrestler, he has the mic skills, the demeanor, and the talent, but Edge also has all of those, and they have both paid their dues, I mean look, they have both went on to hold the Heavyweight Championships in their respective companies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back