[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Personally, my favorite form of Freiza is this one:

FriezaThirdForm.jpg

I just want to point out the HUGE difference in size between Freeza & King Cold (Although It's a Little Inconsistent in the Anime):

FriezaKingColdNV.png

Either Freeza was a dwarf or Cold was enormous.

Well King Cole is a full grown adult and appears to be, on top of that, in the second form that Frieza took. So that could be it. We dont even know how old he is compared to Frieza. And of course Frieza's final form made him smaller and condensed all of his power.

Well King Cole is a full grown adult and appears to be, on top of that, in the second form that Frieza took. So that could be it. We dont even know how old he is compared to Frieza. And of course Frieza's final form made him smaller and condensed all of his power.

Yes, but Freeza was never THAT tall. Seriously, his Final Form may have been small but he was only a foot or so smaller than Goku. If Goku is average size for a human, then Christ. He comes up to about Cold's knee.

Барбоса;2419950 said:
379816-163727-buu_super.jpg

Kid Buu says: "Cooler was a pansy!!"

Well seeing as Buu could destroy the universe by screaming its hard to make anyone seem less than a pansy in comparison.

I hope everyone realizes Super Buu with Gohan Absorbed was Buu's strongest form

It's odd, I haven't watched the show in like 4 years and I still have near-encyclopedic knowledge on it

I hope everyone realizes Super Buu with Gohan Absorbed was Buu's strongest form

It's odd, I haven't watched the show in like 4 years and I still have near-encyclopedic knowledge on it

He is most likely the strongest form, yes. It would make obvious sense. The most dangerous was Kid Buu though, due to his ruthless and pure evil nature.

Super Buu's dimensional scream was said to be able to destroy the universe, I cant find a vid though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back